Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The context is that we are freeing someone. And the Rune Carver has been crafting shit for the Jailer well before the Arbiter broke as he created the helm of domination and Frostmourne.

Mograine wasn't kidnapped he was tricked like Vyraz did to us.

The Runecarver being the Primus only works if the Maw time flows a shitload more slowly than the rest of the Shadowlands. I don't even remember if they said the Maw moved more slowly than the rest of the shadowlands. All I remember hearing them say was that time in the Shadowlands moved differently than Azeroth.
    That memory places the earliest known kidnapping of the Runecarver to be year 8, the year the Lich King was created. Assuming the Jailer ripped the plans for the Domination Armor and Frostmourne the same year he kidnapped the Runecarver then the Runecarver could have been

Draka arrived in the Shadowlands in Year 1. So Draka could have known and worked with the Primus for 7 years before his disappearance, and if Primus is the Runecarver it would mean he's been chained up for 25 years. Runecarver being the Primus works fine, unless the Primus disappeared very recently.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The context is that we are freeing someone. And the Rune Carver has been crafting shit for the Jailer well before the Arbiter broke as he created the helm of domination and Frostmourne.

Mograine wasn't kidnapped he was tricked like Vyraz did to us.

The Runecarver being the Primus only works if the Maw time flows a shitload more slowly than the rest of the Shadowlands. I don't even remember if they said the Maw moved more slowly than the rest of the shadowlands. All I remember hearing them say was that time in the Shadowlands moved differently than Azeroth.
    Jaina and the others experienced time differently than those outside the maw. In the short time they were captured to when they are rescued they felt that they were in the maw for a long time. What I got out of it is that they experienced the effect of years as opposed to days.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Jaina and the others experienced time differently than those outside the maw. In the short time they were captured to when they are rescued they felt that they were in the maw for a long time. What I got out of it is that they experienced the effect of years as opposed to days.
    Which is exactly the opposite of what Salanar the Horseman states in the non-AR (i.e. the one from WotLK) DK starting area.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Could be a bit more plausible to speculate that the baldy we meet is another vessel like anduin therefore he started of the cinematic as jailed and with activated runes all around his body and that's why he needs to get his domination magic crystal delivered with amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Good ol Stroggylos View Post
    Could be a bit more plausible to speculate that the baldy we meet is another vessel like anduin therefore he started of the cinematic as jailed and with activated runes all around his body and that's why he needs to get his domination magic crystal delivered with amazon
    I can buy that but if he were a vessel he would be able to leave the maw like Anduin did. I still think that’s actually him but if there’s any switcharoo it would be what you mentioned.

I can buy that but if he were a vessel he would be able to leave the maw like Anduin did. I still think that’s actually him but if there’s any switcharoo it would be what you mentioned.
    Only the azerothians that have arrived there alive have been able to use the stones to teleport if not mistaken

Only the azerothians that have arrived there alive have been able to use the stones to teleport if not mistaken
    Not sure tbh how Anduin got to Bastion but it seems at least currently only the "player" characters have been able to use it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not sure tbh how Anduin got to Bastion but it seems at least currently only the "player" characters have been able to use it.
    Good point. Because the NPCs we've rescued from Torghast (Jaina, Thrall, Baine) had to be almost hugging us so that we could drag them along with us when using the waystone. But Andy somehow managed to do it on its own... And he isn't even a Kyrian/Forsworn.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Good point. Because the NPCs we've rescued from Torghast (Jaina, Thrall, Baine) had to be almost hugging us so that we could drag them along with us when using the waystone. But Andy somehow managed to do it on its own... And he isn't even a Kyrian/Forsworn.
    Yea maybe a Forsworn took him there, i'm not sure. It's possible that about 9.1 hits we may get some lore surrounding the event. At least i hope lol.

Only a subset of them, actually. Though Forsaken and Death Knights are able to do it, so alive clearly isn't a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    We do know that the Mawsworn can open connections and take others with them. That's what happens in the Necrolord/Venthyr 9.0 finale.

Actually you guys are right. It is quite the plot hole then the way he arrives and leaves bastion. Did he yoink his way there?

Actually you guys are right. It is quite the plot hole then the way he arrives and leaves bastion. Did he yoink his way there?
    Kyrian/Mawsworn can come and go out of the Maw with no problems. Also Kel'thuzad did finish his ritual to bring creatures out of the maw so someone could have summoned Anduin as well. *shrug*

Of course Anduin could leave the Maw, by then he was a servant of the Jailer. Servants of the Jailer can obviously leave the Maw, as with the Mawsworn, they can even invade Azeroth.

I think the Jailer is not Zovaal theory is bunk, we are too far along in the plot of the expansion for this to make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Of course Anduin could leave the Maw, by then he was a servant of the Jailer. Servants of the Jailer can obviously leave the Maw, as with the Mawsworn, they can even invade Azeroth.
    Only the Mawsworn can, which is because they're Kyrians, who always had that ability. The rest is just as stuck as everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Only the Mawsworn can, which is because they're Kyrians, who always had that ability. The rest is just as stuck as everybody else.
    Mawsworn kyrian can, there are a few cases of this, but that doesn't mean that uncorrupted kyrian are capable of it as well. Kleia and Uther couldn't leave the Maw on their own, and there's also a group of unnamed kyrian who are trapped within the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Mawsworn kyrian can, there are a few cases of this, but that doesn't mean that uncorrupted kyrian are capable of it as well. Kleia and Uther couldn't leave the Maw on their own, and there's also a group of unnamed kyrian who are trapped within the Maw.
    The Necrolord campaign covers that. It's specificially because they're Kyrian, not because they're Mawsworn. The Kyrians from the Daily don't just have to physically move out of the Maw, they also have to dodge the Jailer's forces while doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea maybe a Forsworn took him there, i'm not sure. It's possible that about 9.1 hits we may get some lore surrounding the event. At least i hope lol.
    Could be a quest in 9.1 where we go into Torghast to free Anduin. We do, get him out, and he's like "brb bastion".
    Hi

Blizz can either do something really cool with the Runecarver (and potentially save the whole SL story/plot).

Or they will do nothing with the Runecarver and the toilet paper named Zovaal is literally just sargeras/satan with all the boring tropes that were old when the bible was written.

Also the few times Jailer talks to Runecarver is VERY personal and emotional.
    Jailer does not give a damn about simpvanas nor about anduin, they are just tools he cant even bother to remember the name of.
    But the Runecarver gets some personal hate and insults from the Jailer, like the two have a significant history together and Jailer personally despises him.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2021-03-10 at 11:35 AM.

A reward can be a punishment, and a punishment can be a reward. Watch the original Alladin, "colossal cosmic powers! nMinimal living space."

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Could be a quest in 9.1 where we go into Torghast to free Anduin. We do, get him out, and he's like "brb bastion".
    Lol... imagine. We continue our uber ways.