Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'm sure there was no malicious intent behind it. Just you know it is hard to imagine for people living in good circumstances how thing are for those less fortunate. For them you need to live in a third world hellhole to have shitty internet. Well I have a friend who lives in LA and has worse internet than me here in Hungary (Eastern Europe).
    But that's the thing, what if I DO live in a third world country?

Why is that relevant to the inquiry? Perhaps I am from a third world place, perhaps I serve the military there right now. It's none of anyone's concern. What is wrong if people live there?

And just that we are clear, I live in the Netherlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread isn't about race, geopolitics, or whatever else - it's just a simple question about the size of the 9.0.5 patch (which is about ~500 MB of compressed data). Let's stay on topic as opposed to derailing with race/class/nationality topics.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
    5 posts and already there is mention of ''white'', swj and blm...stay classy MMO, surprised there hasn't been a ''wow is garbage'' or ''fire Ion'' posts yet
    WoW is garbage since Legion Argus patch. Fire Ion, he messed up the game so i had to quit.

Happy now?
    /spit@Blizzard

Well for the record, my internet at home is a 1000Gb data capped 4G connection. Despite living in the middle of a big city where you'd normally expect connections to be excellent, mine is often spotty at best, and I somehow managed to download this 2.7Gb patch very quickly.

I feel like the ~500Mb compressed sounds about right for how long my download took, but I don't actually measure my data use as I'm always far below my data cap regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Well for the record, my internet at home is a 1000Gb data capped 4G connection. Despite living in the middle of a big city where you'd normally expect connections to be excellent, mine is often spotty at best, and I somehow managed to download this 2.7Gb patch very quickly.

I feel like the ~500Mb compressed sounds about right for how long my download took, but I don't actually measure my data use as I'm always far below my data cap regardless.
    Something strange to point out is that it downloaded relatively quickly for me as well. I am not sure why.