Thread: Genshin Impact

as far as i know she's only been confirmed to be with childe. I question the validity of that article...it may just be a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well i finaly got Ganyu to rank 10...now i cant use her for quests any more
    Yeah the friendship level system is dumb/annoying. It also means you're wasting a slot if you use the Traveler. He/she should atleast do something like give bonus friendship or something if they are in the party.

My current lvling group is Zhongli, Diona, Ganyu, and Xinyan. Since shields don't stack Diona is basically a leech in my party aside from the 2 cryo bonus. Zhongli and Diona gunna hit cap before Ganyu and Xinyan so I might toss in two low lvl chars I hate like Xingqiu and Chongyun while I can still use Ganyu to solo shit.

Got Ning, Beidou, Fischl, Mona, and Klee maxed. Think my next group will be Hu Tao, Noelle, Kaeya, and Amber.

They also really need to increase the number of parties you can create.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-03-09 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    huh? link?

- - - Updated - - -

yea, people are talking about her as a good compliment to hu tao but she seems like she will be quite strong as a perma main dps...
    The fact that she's cryo will make triggering superconduct much more smooth and not clunky. I find maintaining it on razor just annoying.

So you're thinking crescent pike will be best for her? What sets you think will be best? 2 pc physical, 2pc cryo?
    Deathmatch is probably better for every refinement level.
    But Crescent R5 is probably better than Deathmatch R2-3 or something.

Her abilities deal a lot of damage, the the additonal crit from deathmatch is absolutely insane

With Crescent I'd probably pick physical%2p + ATK%2p

With Deathmatch I'd probably go for physical%2p + cryo%2p, just because the weapon itself adds ATK%

- - - Updated - - -
    @dk3790

you have Childe, right?
    Since I'm low on his talent-upgrades mats due to Hu Tao using the same weekly material:

Do I need to upgrade his "Normal/Charged Attack" talent when I'm only using his E and Q?
    Or will leveling E only increase his initial damage and his Riptide Slash?

Can you explain him to me a little?

Is "Riptide Burst" also working when I'm in melee stance, or will "Riptide Burst" only occur when I applied the debuff with his Charged-Arrow?

Will Riptide remain on enemies when I switch him out and will they "Riptide Burst" when I kill them while he is off-field?

And does his E-normal-attacks get buffed by upgrading his E or will they get buffed by upgrading his Normal-Attack-talent?
    Rust works, so it would seem like upgrading his Normal-Attack-talent is important, but on the other hand, Honeygenshin lists seperate values on his E for each lvl?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-10 at 06:44 AM.

24k gems & 15 fates saved for Venti. This smug bard can't dodge me a second time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    24k gems & 15 fates saved for Venti. This smug bard can't dodge me a second time.
    Laughs at lvl 20 Venti

The new dating sim stuff sounds cool, but apparently you need "story keys" to be able to do it? At what AR rank, and how far into the story do you need to be to unlock story keys? I stalled out before Stormterror's Lair at AR 25 when the grind got too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The new dating sim stuff sounds cool, but apparently you need "story keys" to be able to do it? At what AR rank, and how far into the story do you need to be to unlock story keys? I stalled out before Stormterror's Lair at AR 25 when the grind got too much.
    I think you start getting story keys around 26-27

you get a key every 8 daily commissions and can only carry 3 keys

10+ Year Old Account
    Story keys are gotten from doing 2 day's worth of commissions

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Story keys are gotten from doing 2 day's worth of commissions
    Were the keys added in later? After October? I don't remember getting any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were the keys added in later? After October? I don't remember getting any.
    I think you unlock them after beating Stormterror

Tried abyss 7 1st floor, had lot of troubles with part 1 (tbh Hu tao's homa is lv60 and Xiang's skyward spine lv 20) while in part 2 Razor just torn apart everything in less than 2 minutes, any suggestion on better setup? (i have all 4* except sucrose and Hu Tao and Qiqi as 5*)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Im trying to min max Hu Tao lavawalker
    Came up with the idea of Ningguang support with Archaic Petra 4 piece bonus.
    results with bennet:
    25k charged attack above 50% health
    27k charged attack bellow 50% health
    30k charged attack....because....i dont know

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-10 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    @dk3790

you have Childe, right?
    Since I'm low on his talent-upgrades mats due to Hu Tao using the same weekly material:

Do I need to upgrade his "Normal/Charged Attack" talent when I'm only using his E and Q?
    Or will leveling E only increase his initial damage and his Riptide Slash?

Can you explain him to me a little?

Is "Riptide Burst" also working when I'm in melee stance, or will "Riptide Burst" only occur when I applied the debuff with his Charged-Arrow?

Will Riptide remain on enemies when I switch him out and will they "Riptide Burst" when I kill them while he is off-field?

And does his E-normal-attacks get buffed by upgrading his E or will they get buffed by upgrading his Normal-Attack-talent?
    Rust works, so it would seem like upgrading his Normal-Attack-talent is important, but on the other hand, Honeygenshin lists seperate values on his E for each lvl?
    the normal attack talent only buffs his bow attacks. To buff his melee attacks, you wanna upgrade his E. Riptide Burst will trigger in melee stance, but it scales off normal attack talent. Riptide will stay on enemies even if you switch him out, not 100% sure about what happens if they're killed when he's off-field. I don't think there's any requirement for him to be the one to trigger the last hit. Honestly, childe is very...weird. Rust increases his E normal attack damage but the scaling is off his E. I tested this by upgrading my E talent and my normal attack talent. My damage increased when I upgraded E. Also, once you get a4, you can apply riptide in melee stance too.

I was going to go with Childe as pair for my hu tao but...it would be too difficult to build him up unless I go with battlepass weapon which I think is worse than r5 rust or skyward harp, which I don't have. On top of that, I have no talent upgrade materials for him cuz of hu tao...so I just went with chongyun for now. It's working out well. The downtime for Hu tao was massively exaggerated. Don't think childe would be a great pair for her.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-10 at 10:03 PM.

It litterally says in the link you provided "Rosaria will be available in the event wish "Farwell of Sneshnaya" with a huge drop-rate boost". She will not be available in the Venti banner.

Edit: Also regarding the placement of the banners. We will get the Venti banner first, Childe second.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-03-10 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    It litterally says in the link you provided "Rosaria will be available in the event wish "Farwell of Sneshnaya" with a huge drop-rate boost". She will not be available in the Venti banner.

Edit: Also regarding the placement of the banners. We will get the Venti banner first, Childe second.

I'm pretty sure that's a mistake on the writer's part.

Im officially part of the lucky bastards clup god roll

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-10 at 11:02 PM.

Is that a good roll? seriously I throw away everything which does not have at least a combination of %atk - %crit chance - %crit damage.
    yesterday I got another lawawalker flower which has %atk - atk - %crit rate- %crit damage. That is the roll mate

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Is that a good roll? seriously I throw away everything which does not have at least a combination of %atk - %crit chance - %crit damage.
    yesterday I got another lawawalker flower which has %atk - atk - %crit rate- %crit damage. That is the roll mate
    But quite literally every roll went to Crit Damage...is so insane the MAIN STAT is less than the SUB STAT
    But you right, you right, it could be better ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    The cup and sands, as long as it has crit rate and crit damage, that is a good piece. For circlet, as long as it has crit rate and crit damage, it is a good piece. For cup, if it as crit rate or crit damage it is a good piece. Cup with crit rate and crit damage is god piece. The flower and plume is the pieces you wanna be very greedy on.

If you try to get every piece with atk %, crit rate, and crit damage...good luck LOL. I'd rather try to get a piece with just crit rate / dmg and get upgrades for them than try to get all 3 substats and have the upgrades go all into that 1 bad stat (you think this is a joke, but it happens every time). It's extremely rare to get all 3 substats though in the first place so yea...

I got this the other day. Bout as good as you can expect (especially for glad pc):

2 upgrades to crit damage, 2 upgrades to atk, 1 upgrade to crit rate.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-11 at 12:05 AM.

Hoooooo I see. Thank you for the deep analysis. I can be a little bit easier on artifacts I guess.