Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Sadly, the thread here was less awesome than the last one - the delay thread is far superior if you're looking for QQ, check that one out if you're looking for ammo

The mount is a solid 6 out of 10 for me, mounts like the KeyStoneMaster Shadowlands mount is more my style, but honestly for a free mount I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Oh good, haven't logged into wow in weeks but I have 6 days left on my sub, guess I'll just log in to claim it and then go play something else again.

Not coming back to WoW until Ion fixes my BM hunter, at the very least.
    Love people like this that feels they have to make it clear that they dont like wow and stopped playing etc bla bla.

Nobody here cares if you play or not...

Is there a time frame where we have to log in to obtain this, or will we be able to get it even if we don't log in for 2 months

All the mounts on the list were lame. This was like the least lame.
    Without visual representation, it was hard to guess what you were getting. For example, most ppl had no clue what the jelly cat would look like, not knowing about the jelly kitten pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just got mine on EU.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The mount is pretty chill and actually funny. I like how agile and fast it is, I was expecting it to be big and clumsy tree, but that didn't happened. Kudos to design team.

The face of the mount is ugly as hell,. they should make him like the trees in the instance dire maul.

Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    The face of the mount is ugly as hell,. they should make him like the trees in the instance dire maul.

You are ugly. The mount is awesome!

Meh... still dont have it.

I dont have sub, but have been logging onto a low level random alt.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just got mine. Thank you Blizzard. Now I am going to cast blizzard endlessly to pay tribute.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-03-12 at 10:02 AM.

I 100% can't deal with the grub riggling about in that hole on his back. Freaks me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Love people like this that feels they have to make it clear that they dont like wow and stopped playing etc bla bla.

Nobody here cares if you play or not...
    Half of subs are gone. I'm sure Blizzard does care. LMAO.

Half of subs are gone. I'm sure Blizzard does care. LMAO.
    If this was a 1-3 year old game that would be relevant. Its not so that argument is irrelevant to the discussion. LMAO.