Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Tirisfal and Andorhal are all Forsaken home turf. I will take nothing less then all these places back under strong Forsaken control.
    Humans probably don't care about Hillsbrad anymore but the Stormpikes (greedy bastards) however would get really pissed about having to withdraw out of that valley...Frostwolves would probably be very happy about it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If Blizz was smart they would make it an event like the opening of AQ. Alliance and Horde would get quests to aid the recovery of their homes and slowly the area would improve over time.

Sadly whats more likely is we get a time skip and its just magically fixed after Shadow Lands.
    That would actually be a pretty cool prepatch event, have a bunch of those so we can feel like we've contributed to the changes and then have them reflected in x.0

Sadlyx2 though, I think even your "sadly scenario" is wishful thinking and that we're more likely to get nothing changed at all. Feel like they consider chromie the solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Nothing of value was lost. Forsaken don't need to eat, drink, rest or sleep. The weather doesn't bother them. So why would they need an inn and housing?

I really don't know why Forsaken need any kind of buildings really. They don't need it. At most they may want a wall to keep intruders out.

I guess it's just Blizzard forgetting their own lore and just going with what's normal for other races.
    From questing and lore the forsaken actually do need shelter and comforts....not like the living but they still do crave it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Humans probably don't care about Hillsbrad anymore but the Stormpikes (greedy bastards) however would get really pissed about having to withdraw out of that valley...Frostwolves would probably be very happy about it.
    Frostwolves would be torn between being happy about getting control over the valley and hating the fact that the forsaken helped make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Nothing of value was lost. Forsaken don't need to eat, drink, rest or sleep. The weather doesn't bother them. So why would they need an inn and housing?

I really don't know why Forsaken need any kind of buildings really. They don't need it. At most they may want a wall to keep intruders out.

I guess it's just Blizzard forgetting their own lore and just going with what's normal for other races.
    I dunno about that, they do seem to naturally expire, wind and weather will erode them much like they will erode other dead matter, even rocks fall apart.
    Additionally animals and insects too would speed up their natural decomposition, as the magic sustaining them is hardly infinite.

So while i do see your point to some extent, there is certainly some reason for them to want to build their own homes for long term survival.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Blizzard loves to destroy but generally not to go back and restore places.

Expect to maybe get some token lines from npcs or in a book but not to see the Undercity/Lordaeron fixed and repopulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Frostwolves would be torn between being happy about getting control over the valley and hating the fact that the forsaken helped make it happen.
    Forsaken: High neighbor!
    Frostwolves: *whispers go fuck yourself*
    Forsaken: What? I didn't here you!
    Frostwolves: I said happy to have you as a neighbor!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Forsaken: High neighbor!
    Frostwolves: *whispers go fuck yourself*
    Forsaken: What? I didn't here you!
    Frostwolves: I said happy to have you as a neighbor!
    This would be perfect for a comedic comic.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    They owned that land ever since vanilla. They are as much pwners of it as night elves are of their lands. These are the facts. Alliance power fantasies don't dispute that.
    Killing the rightful owners doesn't make you the owner of that land. And, their claims have been contested since before they became a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Killing the rightful owners doesn't make you the owner of that land. And, their claims have been contested since before they became a thing.
    If we go who got the most ancient claims all land would be Troll land. But we don't go that far do we? Forsaken controlled all of Tirisfal and Slverpine since vanilla. Hillsbrad and Andorhal came by in cataclysm. These are the facts. It is not my fault if Alliance fanatics hate the idea of Forsaken having anything nice for themselves.

If Blizz was smart they would make it an event like the opening of AQ. Alliance and Horde would get quests to aid the recovery of their homes and slowly the area would improve over time.

Sadly whats more likely is we get a time skip and its just magically fixed after Shadow Lands.
    That would be very cool!

If we go who got the most ancient claims all land would be Troll land. But we don't go that far do we? Forsaken controlled all of Tirisfal and Slverpine since vanilla. Hillsbrad and Andorhal came by in cataclysm. These are the facts. It is not my fault if Alliance fanatics hate the idea of Forsaken having anything nice for themselves.
    For your sake, I hope you never get Lordaeron back. Not Horde, not Forsaken, just you.

You don't want to look back at the most ancient claims, but you do want Lordaeron to belong to the Forsaken "now and forever"?

Setting aside the idea that anyone suggested Lordaeron belongs to the Trolls, there are citizens of Lordaeron on both sides of the conflict. This was the whole point of Before the Storm, which delved into the relationships between Forsaken and their living relatives. Them, along with the Scarlet Crusade and many of the Argent Crusade's human members, are all people displaced from their "home turf".

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    For your sake, I hope you never get Lordaeron back. Not Horde, not Forsaken, just you.
    We better get it back or I will create long lined topics about the obvious alliance bias Blizzard is showing these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad that you don't get to write the lore. Alliance players love their one sided power fantasies.
    Unfortunately, Blizzard is the one who is writing the "lore", yes, those Horde players who love their onesided power fantasies...

If you realize, I have said LORE in quotes since no one in their right mind can take seriously Blizzard's ability to tell stories. Not anymore.

Obviously, my first comment was a sarcastic exaggeration, like this thread... I do not think anyone at this point can respect the "lore" of the Warcraft universe. It is an authentic chaos, a parody at best.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Killing the rightful owners does not automatically make you the rightful owner.
    So the USA are not the rightful owners of their land?

You are not true Horde. Otherwise you wouldn't get to advocate for Forsaken to get nothing but hot air. What they DESERVE is their home turf back. And that land is Lordaeron. End of debate.

- - - Updated - - -

I already said in the OP that I don't want alliance players in my topic. Sort yourself out please.
    It's hard to tell if you're typing this in character or if this is a legit opinion. I fail to see how the forsaken deserve anything at all, or most of the races for that matter. There are very few races on Azeroth that are actually native to it. From what I can remember, Troll and Tauren are the only two native races in the horde with all others being from other places. Hell, even elves evolved from Trolls.

I feel like I'm in some bizarre RP session reading any of your posts in here.
    Last edited by sil3ntearth; 2021-03-11 at 06:03 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte Aorus X570S Elite AX | Teamgroup DDR4 4000mhz 32GB RAM | Zotac RTX 4070 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB + SK Hynix P41 Platinum 1TB | Windows 11 Pro

“When you've burned the bridges behind you, don't go starting a fire on the one in front of you.” ― Steven Erikson, The Bonehunters

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Unfortunately, Blizzard is the one who is writing the "lore", yes, those Horde players who love their onesided power fantasies...

If you realize, I have said LORE in quotes since no one in their right mind can take seriously Blizzard's ability to tell stories. Not anymore.

Obviously, my first comment was a sarcastic exaggeration, like this thread... I do not think anyone at this point can respect the "lore" of the Warcraft universe. It is an authentic chaos, a parody at best.
    What I want is not a power fantasy. What I want is equal treatment of all stories. If Nelves can get back Darkshore then surley Forsaken should get back Tirisfal. That is the FAIR thing to do.

5+ Year Old Account

Not my ideal outcome, but I could settle for that nevertheless. The problem is that Ion & co. seem to be awfully reluctant to undertake a Cata-like revamp of the old world. Case in point: when Ion hinted that time flows differently in the SL when compared to Azeroth, hence leaving the door open to a potential revamp. But soon afterwards, he rushed to make clear that if anything, time elapsed in the SL was even shorter than in Azeroth - in direct opposition to previous lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Same time the Worgen retake Gilneas, no I am actually serious.
    Actually I'd like to see a proper home town/city for all the core races. Aside from SW/IF and Org/TB respectively, there definitely should be:

• A revamped Gilneas for Worgen. It's one of the most atmospheric places in the whole world, and it's criminally underused.
    • Gnomeregan completely under Gnome control, with Mechagnomes perhaps having an entire quartier for them. Leave the dungeon in Zidormi's hands.
    • Echo Isles expanded into a full fledged Troll capital city.
    • A new capital city for the Forsaken in either Tirisfal or the Plaguelands (maybe a revamped/repurposed Scholomance?). Zidormi gurl can be useful here too.

And of course, the starting zones for BE/Draenei should be fully revamped to allow flight, and their capital cities could really use some sort of graphic upgrade. They are embarrassingly low-res, even when compared to the ~10 years old SW/Org, and a definite joke when taking Dazar'alor or Boralus into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You are not true Horde. Otherwise you wouldn't get to advocate for Forsaken to get nothing but hot air. What they DESERVE is their home turf back. And that land is Lordaeron. End of debate.

- - - Updated - - -

I already said in the OP that I don't want alliance players in my topic. Sort yourself out please.
    Chill out, it's a game so leave the Garrosh-RP at the door.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann