Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I haven't even bothered to unlock Mechagnomes. Only allied race i haven't unlocked.
    RETH

3+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera, but playing on a RP server gives me nightmares about them as a race. *Shudder*
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Mechagnome because the Vulpera fanbase is just cringe. Easily comparable to the Undertale fanbase when that game first came out. I don't want to contribute to an increasingly toxic fanbase. I enjoyed the mechagnome content in BFA a lot and even though they aren't as popular, nearly every mechagnome fan has been very nice and positive and they haven't been attacking other fanbases or continuously shitting on races they don't like.

Even though mechagnomes look like shit ill pick them because fuck the little furry creatures that don't belong in the Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both are redundant as hell. Vulpera should have been alliance and Mechagnomes should have been horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute fox or diaper gnome. Such a hard choice.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Mechagnomes must be the most underplayed race in the game surely? I rarely ever see them and I'm alliance.

Visually they're ok, I just don't think they bring anything new to the table that's not gnomes. Dark Iron dwarves, as an example, have some different colouring but just feel like they have a very different personality to normal dwarves. Mechagnomes don't.

I'd have concentrated on the purification/trying to make themselves "perfect" angle, and made them into some mad race of mini eugenics-loving nazi cyborgs, trying to become the perfect master race. It'd be hilarious.

I also think it's a joke that they didn't even release the Mechagnome heritage armour in colours that match most of the "skin" tones.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Mechagnomes has a fuckton of issues, from self clipping and transmog restriction to a general lack of customization, which is even more frustrating because Tmog doesn't work.

Vulpera, though furry and perhaps a bit too "Cutesy" at least doesn't have the glaring issues of Mechagnome, that alone makes them better in my opinion.

Vulpera are trash and anyone who likes them have a 78% chance of being a furry

mechgnomes are ugly, but vulpera are furries.... Tough choice. But I like that the Horde got another cute race, manifesting their status as red Alliance even further.

Gnomes look ridiculous, mecha version of them even more so.

Vulpera look ridiculous too, but they're better than gnomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I haven't even bothered to unlock Mechagnomes. Only allied race i haven't unlocked.
    Same, as I have absolutely zero interest in ever playing one.

Mechagnomes is a complete waste of an allied race. I would have liked to see the original mechanical gnomes from WotLK playable instead (the ones that look like Mimiron), not sure how clothing would work then. Vulpera are not to my liking but they do at least look unique and have a lot of customisations. I'd also love to have their convenient racials like setting up a camp and extra bag slots for my main

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnomes. Their culture and style are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Mechagnomes is a complete waste of an allied race
    This is factually correct.*

* This isn't at all factually correct, but should be considered so!

They're the worst part of BfA and that is saying something, that said I cannot think of any other even possible.option, except the snake people from the desert. Who obv woulda been light-years better.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera. Mechagnome are ugliest character in game.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This is factually correct.*

* This isn't at all factually correct, but should be considered so!

They're the worst part of BfA and that is saying something, that said I cannot think of any other even possible.option, except the snake people from the desert. Who obv woulda been light-years better.
    It was kind of an inevitability though. There was never going to be anything else except for some kind of gnome AR. I blame the people who lead others on into believing we would get something else. People got upset cause they got their hopes up for something which was certain to never happen. What I think the pairing should have been through was gilgoblins/mechagnomes with mechagomes just having their design improved. It would have made more sense based on the history of ARs.

Vuplera for stews and soups, half of Mechagnomes are good for making BBQs to grill the other half in.

Vulpera. They solve problems. Gnomes create them. Mechagnomes doubly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Vulpera. They solve problems. Gnomes create them. Mechagnomes doubly so.
    Mechagnomes are smarter then vulpera in lore.

Vulpera should never have happened, it made me change faction just so that I can kill them.