View Poll Results: Who do you stand with?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • I stand with the Royal Family

4 10.81%
  • I stand with Harry & Megan

10 27.03%
  • Don't like either of them.

23 62.16%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do you have a source or facts to back that up?

- - - Updated - - -

ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHA my god you are detached from reality.
    Not at all.

My corporate company employs people from all backgrounds.

We have women CEO's, Directors and multicultural partners.

We are far more advanced with multiculturalism and gender equality than any public sector establishment I've ever researched.

All jobs of equal status pay the employees exactly the same.

Good to hear the queen didn't have anything to do with this she's still a badass.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetalExpress View Post
    Not at all.

We are far more advanced with multiculturalism and gender equality than any public sector establishment I've ever researched.

I'm pretty sure your "research" doesn't reach any further than the depths of your own butt.

Not at all.

Emphasis is your company I suggest you do more research beyond your company and look at the real world.

Half an IQ into researching body language makes it plainly obvious Meghan is a bullshi*ting narcissist.

That's why she wore such thick black eye-liner.

It is a trick used to cover up the tell tale signs the eyes give away of a big time bullshit*er.

Thank you USA for taking her back. Nobody in the UK wants her anywhere near the Royal Family.

And no, it has nothing to do with her skin colour.

It's because she is a toxic narcissist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half an IQ into researching body language makes it plainly obvious Meghan is a bullshi*ting narcissist.
    Yeah, no. Pulling that right out of your own butt. You'd made up your mind what you'd think about her before ever watching the interview.

It is a trick used to cover up the tell tale signs the eyes give away of a big time bullshit*er.
    This is just outright wharrgarbling nonsense.

Thank you USA for taking her back. Nobody in the UK wants her anywhere near the Royal Family.
    I mean, racists don't.

Hah, yeah right.

And yet, you won't be able to point to any actual examples.

Also, the idea that Markle of all people would be the one bringing narcissism to the British royal family is frickin' hysterical.

Ok, Mr. Armchair psychologist. What's the verdict on the personality of someone who makes endless burner accounts to shitpost in the off-topic/politics section of a video game forum?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I get that feeling too. Every time we hear from a person like Markle the conversation is always about 'the problems of people like ME' and why it's so very important to talk about them. She probably looks in the mirror every morning standing in awe of herself and how she manages to be so brave in a cruel world that's trying to hold her down.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-03-12 at 04:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Yeah I get that feeling too. Every time we hear from a person like Markle the conversation is always about 'the problems of people like ME' and why it's so very important to talk about them. She probably looks in the mirror every morning standing in awe of herself and how she manages to be so brave in a cruel world that's trying to hold her down.
    I can’t imagine that’s any more narcissistic than someone presuming they can magically discern someone’s intent based on an interview they didn’t watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I can’t imagine that’s any more narcissistic than someone presuming they can magically discern someone’s intent based on an interview they didn’t watch.
    Not to mention the inherent lack of empathy by dismissing anyone's personal injuries because "it's all about you, huh?"

Just a colossal lack of basic human empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ok, Mr. Armchair psychologist. What's the verdict on the personality of someone who makes endless burner accounts to shitpost in the off-topic/politics section of a video game forum?
    Depends on the situation.

But in general, i think more of people that use burner accounts to express opinions than corrupted cancel culture "admins" who use established platforms as a way to censor people with said opinions.

De-platforming is an action performed by narcissists.

I don't think you can afford to spare 1/2 your IQ.

This feel's fitting:

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Lol make up makes you a better liar huh?

Someone should have told jodi arias and dalia dippolito that
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

this is the gayest fucking story that I do not give a single fuck about yet is constantly in the news

hellooooo we fought a war to not give a fuck about the British monarchy/aristocracy... right?

look at how well Megan McCain handles the mantel of being a 4th generation trust fund/military baby/brat with apparent political capital inherited from her fathers name
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-03-12 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Don't speak for me. Thanks.
    It's just simple logic. Let me explain.

You either don't want her to be part of the Royal Family because she's a toxic narcissist.

Or

You don't want her to be part of the Royal Family because they are racist.

So unless you present a third option, which one is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just simple logic. Let me explain.

You either don't want her to be part of the Royal Family because she's a toxic narcissist.

Or

You don't want her to be part of the Royal Family because they are racist.

So unless you present a third option, which one is it?

The clear third option of "there's no non-racist reason to oppose her being part of the Royal Family"?

You have no grounds at all to label her a "toxic narcissist". You're just making that shit up to avoid having to speak your true reasons. It's empty, meaningless slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The clear third option of "there's no non-racist reason to oppose her being part of the Royal Family"?

You have no grounds at all to label her a "toxic narcissist". You're just making that shit up to avoid having to speak your true reasons. It's empty, meaningless slander.
    I believe she's a toxic narcissist for lieing about the Royal Family.

Until she names the person who asked what colour the baby would be, I'm calling her out on her lies.

Absolutely nothing to do with her race.

She's just a nasty, toxic lady.

Her and Harry also quit the Royal Family of their own accord. I don't want quitters being part of the Royal Family, so i don't want them back.

Again, a clear reason which has absolutely nothing to do with the colour of her skin.
    Last edited by PetalExpress; 2021-03-12 at 08:44 PM.

I believe she's a toxic narcissist for lieing about the Royal Family.

Until she names the person who asked what colour the baby would be, I'm calling her out on her lies.
    So, when she names the person.. then you'll believe her?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I believe she's a toxic narcissist for lieing about the Royal Family. .
    Considering you've been lying the entire time on this forum, your opinion matters little

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    So, when she names the person.. then you'll believe her?
    Potentially yes.

I don't think they ever will though.

Their answers aren't actual answers, they are suggestive responses.

Harry's face is also redder than a Spanish tomato at times aswell.

Both of them are Billy Bullshitters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Considering you've been lying the entire time on this forum, your opinion matters little
    When you give opinion you may be factually right or you may be factually wrong.

But what you can't be when you give opinion, is a liar.

It's an impossibility.