View Poll Results: Who do you stand with?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • I stand with the Royal Family

4 10.81%
  • I stand with Harry & Megan

10 27.03%
  • Don't like either of them.

23 62.16%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PetalExpress View Post
    Potentially yes.

I don't think they ever will though.

Their answers aren't actual answers, they are suggestive responses.

Harry's face is also redder than a Spanish tomato at times aswell.

Both of them are Billy Bullshitters.

- - - Updated - - -

When you give opinion you may be factually right or you may be factually wrong.

But what you can't be when you give opinion, is a liar.

It's an impossibility.
    wait so in your mind Harry wanted to leave the family already, so he married a tv actress who's half black from America so they'd evict him instead? What do you want? he's glnger already now he's a disowned glnger. red headed step child vibes? He's not a pedophile nor is he balding at 30, maybe he isn't his "fathers" son after all?

Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    wait so in your mind Harry wanted to leave the family already, so he married a tv actress who's half black from America so they'd evict him instead? What do you want? he's glnger already now he's a disowned glnger. red headed step child vibes? He's not a pedophile nor is he balding at 30, maybe he isn't his "fathers" son after all?
    He didn't get evicted.

Harry and Megan stepped down.

And both of them are great friends with the Biden's.

Joe openly in public gropes little girls and sniffs their hair.

Which is arguably the actions of a pedophile.

Maybe Harry WANTED to step away from the Royal Family to be in the circle of friends who are arguably pedophiles.
    Last edited by PetalExpress; 2021-03-12 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    So, when she names the person.. then you'll believe her?
    You mean when she names prince Charles?

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    You mean when she names prince Charles?

:-)
    You must mean Prince Phillip
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    You must mean Prince Phillip
    Nope.

They clarified that it was neither the Queen nor prince Philip; https://news.sky.com/story/queen-and...-skin-12239751

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Nope.

They clarified that it was neither the Queen nor prince Philip; https://news.sky.com/story/queen-and...-skin-12239751
    Bwahaha. I do find it pretty funny they felt the need to clarify that point and not that much else.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Bwahaha. I do find it pretty funny they felt the need to clarify that point and not that much else.
    Nothing more than baseless "he said, she said" nonsense.

Both of them lieing.

Until she names the person who asked what colour the baby would be, I'm calling her out on her lies.
    Straight from the lips of Ben Shapiro. Shocking.

He didn't get evicted.

Maybe Harry WANTED to step away from the Royal Family to be in the circle of friends who are arguably pedophiles.
    ya, stepped down, like when the president asks you to resign or be publicly fired and then you move to a new country and call them out
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-03-12 at 09:55 PM.

ya, stepped down, like when the president asks you to resign or be publicly fired and then you move to a new country and call them out
    Nah.

Harry probably hated and wanted out of the system from the moment it killed his mother.

I think it's likely he used Meghan's toxicity for his own means, and justifies putting up with her controlling narcisism as a consequence.

Nah.

Harry probably hated and wanted out of the system from the moment it killed his mother.

I think it's likely he used Meghan's toxicity for his own means, and justifies putting up with her controlling narcisism as a consequence.
    ummm... are you Piers Morgan? cuz like it seems unhealthy being this invested. I only realized last year that Markel was the chick from season one of Suits that I watched when it first aired. I think it's more likely that Harry is a love child and hates his non glnger, exceedingly balding 40yo brother.
    Piers is like 60 or something and he gets his nuts in a twist about a younger woman choosing Harry over him? scooooooof lol. bitch made mother fucker that guy is
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2021-03-12 at 10:31 PM.

ummm... are you Piers Morgan? cuz like it seems unhealthy being this invested. I only realized last year that Markel was the chick from season one of Suits that I watched when it first aired. I think it's more likely that Harry is a love child and hates his non glnger, exceedingly balding 40yo brother.
    Piers is like 60 or something and he gets his nuts in a twist about a younger woman choosing Harry over him? scooooooof lol. bitch made mother fucker that guy is
    Unlikely that hate stemming from brotherly rivalry would come anywhere near close to the level of hate stemming from your mother systematically killed.

He didn't get evicted.

I think you need to ring your GP on Monday morning your med's are clearly not cutting it at the moment.

Unlikely that hate stemming from brotherly rivalry would come anywhere near close to the level of hate stemming from your mother systematically killed.
    tinfoil hats bro maybe she was killed for giving birth to a ginger.
    sarcasm in so far that I've never realized her death was a conspiracy this is my 2 minute take on this revelation

It's really weird you think that the Royals conspired to murder Diana...but you draw the line that they might also be racist.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

It's really weird you think that the Royals conspired to murder Diana...but you draw the line that they might also be racist.
    The paparazzi killed Diana though.

I didn't even hint once that i thought the Royals killed her.

I didn't even hint once that i thought the Royals killed her.
    Actually you did.

You overplayed your hand and got called out on it.

No use backpeddling now.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Actually you did.

You overplayed your hand and got called out on it.

No use backpeddling now.
    Evidence please.

If you can't provide any (which you can't because i didn't), then it's a simple case of categorising you as a liar.

Evidence please.

If you can't provide any (which you can't because i didn't), then it's a simple case of categorising you as a liar.
    I already provided the evidence.

Call me a liar if you wish.

You took your game just a bit too far and got caught.

GG EZ no RE

Bye now.

but who payed the paparazzi to kill her? ...was it the cabal of pedofiles wishing to control her youngest son or a different cabal?