Poll: How long till 70 for you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Correct but that still doesn't change the fact that you can not use one per account the boost or the fact that they both start at level 1 now does it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll actually refer both of you to HERE for the information in regards to the one per account paid boost. Its addressed right above the first pictures on the page and in the middle section of the part titled "Meeting the Diverse Needs of Players"
    That’s not the point I was making. There will be BE/Draenei starting tbc at 60. Pre-patch will most likely have the exp nerfs in effect so leveling will be pretty painless. With the amount of people leveling the new races, finding groups to dungeon grind will probably be equally painless.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid of 1-58 or 1-60. I want a draenei but if the prepatch is just 2 weeks, it won't be enough.
    Last edited by Zka; 2021-03-06 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I'm afraid of 1-58 or 1-60. I want a draenei but if the prepatch is just 2 weeks, it won't be enough.
    yeah im waiting to see when the pre patch comes, id like to level a belf, but if prepatch is just 2 weeks before bc, ill just use the boost and hope i can race change in wotlk classic lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Ye, but still think I will need a week
    Same here. Hopefully we have like 3 weeks of pre patch.

The actual pre-patch for TBC was 6 weeks. I think they'll give us at least a month, ideally more since they want to cater to the more casual players to give them a chance to level. We should also get the Honour changes so I'm hoping for enough time to gear a few toons with PvP gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    People have already planned 60-70 .. x30 dungeon runs per day (assuming lockout) .. x90 runs to 70 .. 3-4 days and Kara is cleared.

Open word questing will be a zoo for a week!

Did you plan and if so how many days to 70 for you?
    Zoo? Will see. Layering goin hard again :P Im far away of planing to play tbc but maybe from scratch and ill avoid some outland mobs camping fiesta. Dunno will see.
    Last edited by czarek; 2021-03-08 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Rushing content in mmos is for low res thinking retards
    rushing content in old content mmo is denser than stone tier
    Doing whatever makes you happy = happiness = 200 IQ.

If people enjoy rushing things, then they should do so. Do whatever you enjoy. You definitely shouldn't reduce your own enjoyment just because some outdated neckbeard on a MMO forum website says that it's retarded..

A number of guys in the guild will be starting alts and dungeon spam is likely to happen. Maybe you should check back.

If you need to shop, trust newomi.com This platform is very trustworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends really. I expect that the leveling itself is about 40 hours of dungeoneering, but this could be wrong. Beta will hopefully confirm.

If it is 40 hours played. I expect to be done on day 3 if things go well, day 4 if they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    A number of guys in the guild will be starting alts and dungeon spam is likely to happen. Maybe you should check back.
    What makes you think its two weeks? wouldn't 1 month make more sense as to keep people subbed for longer?
    Last edited by Xykotic; 2021-03-08 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    What makes you think its two weeks? wouldn't 1 month make more sense as to keep people subbed for longer?
    It's just guesswork at this point, but certainly the original prepatch lasted several weeks.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I play alliance on a pvp server and dont plan to dungeon crawl so itll take a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and some guildies is gonna dungeon spam, so i gotta take 2 or 1 day off work depends what week it is

At launch I just went straight to Zangra and grinded mobs on my warlock and skipped hellfire.

Depends, if it takes like 1 month before raids ill focus on getting crafting mats as well as doing the right quests pre raid gear stuff.
    So most like 1 week for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lot of people will be boosting but I guess it depends on how much you want to play and if you wanna boost at all.
    -K

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Lot of people will be boosting but I guess it depends on how much you want to play and if you wanna boost at all.
    Boost is not available for new races so it doesn't matter what I want

In hellfire, there really isnt a whole lot of quests where folks are competing for one mob or interactive. Ive leveled this zone 20+ times and am having trouble coming up with a quest that would potentially be a roadblock. Layering and whatnot means this fear is completely overblown imo. But maybe you run into douchey opposite faction a couple times, but other than that, I have zero worries about leveling hellfire.

More than a week, because i will farm faction reputation first, then look at my level.

why would it take less than a week? Are people planning on not sleeping?