Page 1 of 32
... LastLast

1.5K Rio 224 ilvl and cant get in +15s... Guess which class ?

Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.

Nobody cares.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-03-15 at 06:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are we supposed to be upset/angered/triggered or laugh at this fact?

I'm a warlock and I kinda care. But on the other hand, Warlocks are one of the, if not the, best raid classes and raids are the true endgame of WoW; m+ is just a symptom of diablo devs influencing WoW. Not to say that m+ is bad, it's just not on par with raids.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I'm a warlock and I kinda care. But on the other hand, Warlocks are one of the, if not the, best raid classes and raids are the true endgame of WoW; m+ is just a symptom of diablo devs influencing WoW.
    m+ is a symptom of wanting to make dungeons matter,and its one of the best aditions to the game,the fact that players are meta slaves doesnt speak to the system itself,you can time a 15 with literaly any comp just fine

I literally just invited a 1.3 WL before, stop crying like a B
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-03-16 at 06:26 AM.

I don't play warlock, but are warlocks unable to make their own group in-game like other classes can?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    m+ is a symptom of wanting to make dungeons matter,and its one of the best aditions to the game,the fact that players are meta slaves doesnt speak to the system itself,you can time a 15 with literaly any comp just fine
    I agree with that, I just view dungeons as inferior to raids, despite m+. M+ is a great addition because it gives you something to do if you want to play outside of raid nights with your guild. But those raid nights are the real highlights of WoW, that's why I care more about them than dungeon balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    I get invites as a warlock. Dont really know what you are doing wrong. Maybe applying to groups with 1 tank 1 heal and 2 dps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I don't play warlock, but are warlocks unable to make their own group in-game like other classes can?
    It is just much more inefficient to make your own groups. So if your class can only get into a m+ run, by doing it, it s a pretty big disadvantage.

I too am shocked that you're finding it hard to get groups as a DPS when it's the most oversaturated role. Why would I invite your 1.5k warlock when there's 10 guys in the queue with 1.8k?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Nope I didn't. My first 3 picks were:
    - feral druid
    - dps shaman
    - warrior
    Not one of these? Sorry.

Becouse fore person who make a group you are nothing more then a few leters with color and 2 numbers next to it, your number might be right but your color isnt , unless you can change that way of thinking onyl solution is "make your own group"

Despite what meny people will claim that blizz is responsible for lact of balance i woud say that you can mainly blaim this problem on players. When people prefer to min/max time effectivnes of video game there is litle developer can do exept force people to play the way they want by baning players fredom of choice

I think Warlocks are fine in M+. I dont understand these meta hungering idiots.
    For example; i play a LazorChickin, very poorly, my good Friend Plays a warrior, good, hè does more dmg then me, all the time, litterly all the time. Hè cannot get into Keys around 15, i can. No problemo. Why, people think we all MDI players, were not.

Note: we bot have KSM and Curver and 3mythic kills, so boring special.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is how it is, M+ is full of meta slaves as usual.

And it's not really player issue - quite a few specs are simply better or more useful across the board in M+. That's how it is. Like Fire Mage is nobrainer - you get full lust, +5% int and shitton of burst AoE on short cd. While some other classes like Warriors or Warlocks don't really bring anything you can't get with other, on average, better picks anyway. Everyone can do good damage overall, but not everyone can pop 30% lust or make a pack evaporate.

Whatever Blizz will do will just make meta move on to some other golden standard group composition, unless maybe they make some freaky "class of the day" buff where let's say 2 random classes every day get 20% buff to all stats in M+ or something silly like that.

Which actually might not be such a bad idea tbh, especially in MDI.

A few things:
    -its cancer week with affixes,
    -bad people won't invite you because you're not meta, which is acttually win-win(you wouldnt have to do dungeons with idiots),
    -make your own group,

Even tho I've got Keystome master this season, have >220ilvl(not sure how higher because I don't really care at this point and I forgot) and >1,3k r.io(same case as ilvl) I am still having problems with being invited to +14 Tirna/HoA(doing them just for the weekly). Even tho I am a rogue.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-03-14 at 09:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All these meta dudes.
    You play all your games on easy mode?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I don't understand why people keep making posts like this, 1.5k, 224 Ilevel? that would be impressive if I would not have another 100000000 DPS que on my key that have higher ilevel and better IO than you

Its the fucking same with resto druid now, waste my whole time in game looking for groups, and said screw it and stopped playing in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks are pretty good in m+. Try applying to more groups than just ones that are at 1/1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    try Russian group. I did several +15 with them with 1.1 score and 214 gear. And we easily did it in time. EU groups declines me in 98% or so.
    If you want to do +15 - bring ur own key. Same shit as raids: if no1 takes you - make your own raid.