Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I don't play warlock, but are warlocks unable to make their own group in-game like other classes can?
    Nobody joins groups created by DDs.

love the "meta critic", why should you be invited over people that have better score and play currently better class? for the charming personality or the entitled attitude in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    You're not special, snowflake, so go warm the bench alongside all the melee dps specs that aren't WW monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Bad trolling attempt but okay, maybe you dont even know that enrage exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont underestimate how slow paced some people can be LOL but yeah it was an exaggeration just to show that a timer does make things harder for the sole reason of not being able to throw cds at every single pack and boss.
    I of course understand the timer’s meaning but with class disparity at the actual extent, it adds issues above issues.

We have a penalty if we die, but why we don’t have a bonus if we don’t (for example: killing X% mobs or a boss in less than X minutes)?

It all seems to be about punishment and/or trying to outgear the content you’re doing, maybe a better balance could be found, somehow.

Make.

Your.

Own.

Group.

(Now watch the very same people who whine about not being invited into groups only inviting meta classes and ignoring others.)

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    . When people prefer to min/max time effectivnes of video game there is litle developer can do exept force people to play the way they want by baning players fredom of choice
    Well i like m+, but right now the balance is really bad. And this is something, the devs are able to change.
    In bfa and legion there was no need to pick meta classes AND speccs to finish a +10 or later +15. Right now, i can play as bm in my grp, and we will finish a +15 in time. But if i specc to mm, we will finish the dungeon WAY easier and faster.
    Same grp, same dungeon, same stone lvl. and im just a medicore mm, i play bm on a higher lvl.
    Same for our rogue and boomy. if both specc to feral and assa, and me speccig to bm, we wont finish a +15 in time.

Some weeks after season start we struggled to time +10, we switched some roles/speccs to nearly meta and ksm was easy.

SL m+ is a horrible balance mess right now, thats the issue. And thats something the devs can change.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    all the melee dps specs that aren't WW monk.
    WWs got gutted a lot in the recent patch, so its also rogues now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I don't play warlock, but are warlocks unable to make their own group in-game like other classes can?
    No, this option is disabled for warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    love the "meta critic", why should you be invited over people that have better score and play currently better class? for the charming personality or the entitled attitude in this thread?
    i disagree and it seems you will disagree with me also as i believe that the entitled ones are ppl trying to get into keys they are under qualified for not ppl that are over qualified for that particular key, let me give you an example, i had 2 chested my 15 theatre and received a 17 spires, the first 10 people that signed were all below 1k score and when i instantly declined them they whispered me derogerteries.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i disagree and it seems you will disagree with me also as i believe that the entitled ones are ppl trying to get into keys they are under qualified for not ppl that are over qualified for that particular key, let me give you an example, i had 2 chested my 15 theatre and received a 17 spires, the first 10 people that signed were all below 1k score and when i instantly declined them they whispered me derogerteries.
    Btw instantly decline is the most polite thing a group leader can do while forming a grp. Those who are looking for group need to spam queue multiple groups and preffer not to wait on a waiting list.

I've done a few +20s, and about half of those runs have had warlocks in them.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Dude, it’s Blizzard’s fault 360 degrees, no discussion on that.

Until there is a timer, people will try to beat it and thus will choose classes that on paper perform better, by a wide margin.

It’s just “human”. As a healer for example I avoid signing every group with a warrior tank, no matter the rio, they just take too much damage for my taste.

Three solutions:
    - balance classes better
    - balance dungeons better
    - make timer less tightening adding some minutes here and there.
    Well there are no timers in classic WoW, bosses are quite easy mechanicly speaking , you dont need world buffs or class stacking to do thouse raids yeat despite that people keep stacking warriors and spending 2h on stacking world buffs jsut to get 20 sec faster kills on bosses that will go down without those things

same can be say about classic TBC, is not out yeat but all min/max meta people keep caiming that for example Rog is usless class for private servers meta despite guild on world first kills 13 y agoe got like 4 of them in roster

yes balance is fare from perfect but with min/max atitude and meta slave mentality of big chunk of player base if blizz by some unexpected miracle achieve "perfect" balance there styl will be spec/class marked as usless with only 1% diffrent from top
    Last edited by kubuntu; 2021-03-14 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penduliar View Post
    Btw instantly decline is the most polite thing a group leader can do while forming a grp. Those who are looking for group need to spam queue multiple groups and preffer not to wait on a waiting list.
    its try but very irritating when it happens when you are overqualified for the grp you are signing for

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    There is something fundamentally wrong with people who prefer the current dungeon scene to the one before m+.
    So what, are you now diagnosing mental disorders?
    Also, what dungeon scene before m+? Pet battles were as relevant as that.

obviously you can get into 15s if you have a 1.5 io.

imagine thinking that 5man dungeon should be the more important thing to do in a M M O R P G , rofl

where is the multiplayer content ?
    where are the area raiding ?
    where are the multiple monsters invasion invading cities ?

etc etc.. the game is just about going in closed arena, closed 5man dungeon, closed 20man raid and people think this game is an MMO
    Last edited by kaintk; 2021-03-14 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.

You're lying.

If you do a 16 in time, you get 180 RIO points. for 8 dungeons, that would be 1440. If you're 1500, that means you've done all dungeons at 16 or higher.

So you did get into them or else you wouldn't have 1500 to begin with.

Go away Lying Liar

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    You're lying.

If you do a 16 in time, you get 180 RIO points. for 8 dungeons, that would be 1440. If you're 1500, that means you've done all dungeons at 16 or higher.

So you did get into them or else you wouldn't have 1500 to begin with.

Go away Lying Liar
    these types of post are what's wrong with people, once the patch came in it became way harder for ppl with more score that what the level of the key stone gives to get into a grp for that key all thanks to valor.

i struggle to get into 14s and 15s with 13000

I know a warlock with better.. not sure why it matters though? I mean you can get 220+ just by running 10s and heroic raiding. 1500 IO isn't that bad. Remember even if you get into really high keys and fail them you still get score. I know a guy that has failed like 17s and 18s because they are "meta" and they have an a fairly good score because of it. With how keys worked for most of SL season 1 if you just bought a really high carry at the start of it you would be rewarded a key right there. So you bought like a 17 you suddenly have access to that fail or pass the WHOLE time. A lot of scores were really chesed because of this.

Join a guild. Assuming you find one that fits your needs, your experience in an MMO will improve dramatically.