7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    grae and me and 1 more i believe but forget who

- - - Updated - - -

ahh yes me grae and bwon
    Should we remind everyone how you burned multiple in a row to "test" a theory...

honestly im fucking tired of this im goin to bed big deal i burned 3 fuck off already

7+ Year Old Account
    yes i was reading i continue to read every1 indivually too and he blew up over omg i might get d1's the gentlemans code waaaa like whatever 3 votes 4 votes who cares
    It was more how clarinet was interacting with him... not the "pressure" from 3 votes. Clarinet provided ZERO tangible information and only said "Grae is evil"

- - - Updated - - -

Now I see and feel why @Lora was calling you dense and adding some other fun things

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Any reason you picked me?
    Convenience. You're likely to be upfront if you get occupied, especially if I announce I did it.

The irony is, of course, I legitimately didn't want to feed into the 'GRAE CLAIM' meme this time around but Clarinet basically forced my hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Convenience. You're likely to be upfront if you get occupied, especially if I announce I did it.

The irony is, of course, I legitimately didn't want to feed into the 'GRAE CLAIM' meme this time around but Clarinet basically forced my hand.
    Fair point. But doesnt outing who you are occupying take away some of the potential information you could gain and share later?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Crackleslap

I already claimed what my ability was earlier.

I can't use it on you, though - because I already submitted it on @Marack.

That aside, @Clarinet was lying about me and predictably flipped third party/serial killer.

If there's another revive, though, Clarinet will probably be back with a vengeful streak.

I'd suggest picking one of the quiet/inactive players who is flying under the radar.
    Clarinet is an odd duck, and it's been rather quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

yes i have been drinking earilyer since like 2pm est

- - - Updated - - -

i guess it all depends what sources ppl read like i said earilyer this is most likely foxxis version of the fae
    As far as I've been able to tell, the game cleaves closer to lore than it does an adaptation like 5th edition D&D's Feywild rulebook or some YA novel series.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair point. But doesnt outing who you are occupying take away some of the potential information you could gain and share later?
    Depends on what he gets in secret, I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Also someone can spy on our deepest secrets.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm....so at least some of the rules are based off habits from past games? Perhaps bad habits, perhaps not. I wonder...claiming a bomb is a pretty iconic thing from Lysah in a game, and said to be something you're never supposed to do. I am not a bomb, but...

I claim that I am a bomb

And speaking of Lysah...all you guys are sheep! Baaaah!

Or perhaps more targeted to Foxxi, since she has chastised those who say day 1 is meaningless, though I'm pretty sure I saw Krayzy allude to it at one point, so it's probably not.

Day 1 is meaningless, there's no point to it at all, and definitely no information you can find on day 1!

I'm pretty sure not all three will count as violations, so it should be safe enough, I hope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Hmmm....so at least some of the rules are based off habits from past games? Perhaps bad habits, perhaps not. I wonder...claiming a bomb is a pretty iconic thing from Lysah in a game, and said to be something you're never supposed to do. I am not a bomb, but...

I claim that I am a bomb

And speaking of Lysah...all you guys are sheep! Baaaah!

Or perhaps more targeted to Foxxi, since she has chastised those who say day 1 is meaningless, though I'm pretty sure I saw Krayzy allude to it at one point, so it's probably not.

Day 1 is meaningless, there's no point to it at all, and definitely no information you can find on day 1!

I'm pretty sure not all three will count as violations, so it should be safe enough, I hope.
    I mean... if you get a violation, we would have to test to figure out which portion caused it

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I probably should have done that stuff in separate posts so we can see what one is actually the violation if there are any at all...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... if you get a violation, we would have to test to figure out which portion caused it
    You beat me to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lora is known for voting against everybody in a single post one after another sometimes. Has anybody tested that?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but we have had issues with Danner being voted against, there might be others. It would be really bad to find out there's like 4 people you can't vote against in such a post.

- - - Updated - - -

It's quiet in here. Here, have some background music.

- - - Updated - - -

@CerealLord Fair point. Im not completely awake, so wasnt sure what your play was there.

I wonder if voting without a reason or sheep voting would be against the rules?
    Sheep is already mentioned here, seems highly unlikely that me calling people sheep will garner an infraction, unless it's specifically calling people sheep and not the word (which would not be in line with 2 other very common words used, the F word and the L word).

I do have to wonder along this line of thought...what about revenge voting or voting based purely on previous games? Might those be infractions? That sort of thing has been heavily criticized.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2021-03-14 at 06:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's Saturday night Robo. You should either be drinking like the rest of us or go to bed....like the rest of us....

- - - Updated - - -

Yup nope.. i tried to catch up on the thread but this is too hard to concentrate on right now...peace all. I might be functional by this time tomrrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    It's Saturday night Robo. You should either be drinking like the rest of us or go to bed....like the rest of us....

- - - Updated - - -

Yup nope.. i tried to catch up on the thread but this is too hard to concentrate on right now...peace all. I might be functional by this time tomrrow
    True...I should be in bed and really need to stop trying to catch up tonight. I'll toss out the traditional die of fate vote and get to sleeping. 27 players on the living players list...I'll reroll if I get somebody who is not playing or dangerous to vote on or whatever.

14...that's Krayzy. I definitely know he's playing, so...

vote: Krayzy

For the die of fate has chosen you, Kray Kray.

- - - Updated - - -

In before he goes "Lynch all Canadians" in response to that. I think he was the one who invented that policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    True...I should be in bed and really need to stop trying to catch up tonight. I'll toss out the traditional die of fate vote and get to sleeping. 27 players on the living players list...I'll reroll if I get somebody who is not playing or dangerous to vote on or whatever.

14...that's Krayzy. I definitely know he's playing, so...

vote: Krayzy

For the die of fate has chosen you, Kray Kray.

- - - Updated - - -

In before he goes "Lynch all Canadians" in response to that. I think he was the one who invented that policy.
    I am! I had forgotten about that policy. Thank for reminding me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Nah why would I want that.
    I'm a randomised truthspeaking vigilante. I have to say who i have marked for death at anytime in the game thread to activate my ability.

3+ Year Old Account
    *snoring noises*

Oh... what?!

I'm awake! Damn it I fell asleep lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I'm a randomised truthspeaking vigilante. I have to say who i have marked for death at anytime in the game thread to activate my ability.
    Oh so you're a Fae who can't lie? ;p
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Sooo way to many pages. I need a brief recap about the Clarinet vs Graeham debacle of 15 pages. And i need to know who the hell we voting and why

It is currently Twilight, and no votes are being counted. Clarinet was lynched at the end of Day 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    *Sweats*

Is saying 'Lynch' bad though?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    *Sweats*

Is saying 'Lynch' bad though?
    The L word you are thinking has to do with being around, but not posting... more hiding in the shadows waiting for things to happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave Girls deserve everything they are getting with Rollin.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Brave Girls deserve everything they are getting with Rollin.
    m8...what?

Also I suspect we won't earn infractions for posts during Twilight, as Foxxi's character is sleeping. But that is just my suspicion and we'll know more come morning when Robo either lives or gets hit with the infraction bat.