Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    I'm sorry you're having trouble. Best thing you can do is try and find a group you can run with continuously rather than pugging. As you can see by the comments to your post, the community is sprinkled with jerks.

Its nice that you get a key of the same level that you did the previous week.

I had a 15 last week because I had done a 16 with a friend, so I used that key to get into a "our carry your key" group. I didn't need to be "carried" but since I don't have rio because I'm barely touching M+ at this point it gave me an in.

Now this week I again have a 15 key, so I can either try to find another "your key" group or make my own group.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Or, it could be that there's literally 200 ppl queuing for every key at 14-17.
    try making a group for your key and watch the insane amount of ppl who will be in queue after 5min. No matter what dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It is how it is, M+ is full of meta slaves as usual.

And it's not really player issue - quite a few specs are simply better or more useful across the board in M+. That's how it is. Like Fire Mage is nobrainer - you get full lust, +5% int and shitton of burst AoE on short cd. While some other classes like Warriors or Warlocks don't really bring anything you can't get with other, on average, better picks anyway. Everyone can do good damage overall, but not everyone can pop 30% lust or make a pack evaporate.

Whatever Blizz will do will just make meta move on to some other golden standard group composition, unless maybe they make some freaky "class of the day" buff where let's say 2 random classes every day get 20% buff to all stats in M+ or something silly like that.

Which actually might not be such a bad idea tbh, especially in MDI.
    True, what we need is for people to get forced to play classes they're not good at in a competitive environment.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    Ye.

"Hi, can I be your friend? I got no gear, no clue about mechanics and I dont give a s...t to be honest, but I need you to carry me and give me gear."

How can someone reject a friendship proposal like that?
    Weird, almost like you can make friends first and then do things with them.

No wonder this game is hard for people like you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    God so many elitist shitheads posting in this thread. People on here are really awful.

To the OP: Shadowlands difficulty has destroyed m+ pugging unless you have a massive amount of time, in which case you don't need to pug. It sucks.
    "Elitist shitheads" are the ones that think they're entitled to every high end activity, especially if its all about the path of the least resistance like being invited into groups instead of making their own and/or running them with friends.
    The +2 dungeons are ready for you or go back to pet battles.
    I'm not making threads about special mounts being locked behind 500 mount collections because I'm not doing that content so why do you have the right to flame people for what they're making effort.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2021-03-14 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FakkePizza View Post
    the amount doesnt matter,people wait for DH tank over everyone else,dps is mage/boomkin (maybe hunter) over everyone else...healers shaman usually(venthry)....I done over 70 keys that are +15 and still get declined all the time.Even for 14s....I played more decline simulator than actually doing m+ (holy pala)
    i play guardian druid and have no problem getting groups.
    My prot warrior usually gets invited as well.

Also people with the statement you claim usually sign up for keys that only needs one slot to fill. and not when there is just 1 person in party. those are by far higher chance to get into since they can adapt the group more than a group that maybe needs 1 person and needs a lust + healer, which obv ends up being a shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I mostly play tanks. My tanks usually get into groups instantly, but i also have a hunter who i prefer to play as BM. Mediocre gear (somewhere around 212 iirc)... and guess what... i push my own key on that char because noone will invite an undergeared (compared to others applying) spec that has a bad rep.

I don't see the problem tbh. The problem isn't you, it's the level and amount of the competition. I tend to do 12-14s on my hunter, no real pushing, just for weekly and some possible upgrades, and the ilvl of the people signing up is staggering. Why would i not invite whoever is most likely to make my key the smoothest? I don't know you, you're just a set of numbers. When my buddies want in ,they come in, even if some of them are admittedly pretty shit

Push your own keys, play with friends/guildies etc. To any pug stranger you're just a set of numbers and usually, someone has better numbers than you. That's just how it goes. People's entitlement of other people letting them into their stuff is pretty astonishing, as is their ignorance that you usually have 2 dozen dps players applying for 3 spots.... which they would know if they pushed their own keys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I'm a warlock and I kinda care. But on the other hand, Warlocks are one of the, if not the, best raid classes and raids are the true endgame of WoW; m+ is just a symptom of diablo devs influencing WoW. Not to say that m+ is bad, it's just not on par with raids.
    Diablo 3 and Mists of Pandaria released in the same year. Mythic+ is an evolution of Challenge Mode from MoP. It has nothing to do with diablo devs influencing WoW.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Lol way to be an example of the people I'm talking about. Jesus man you are horrible.
    I see you just want to be an offended drama queen after calling everyone in the thread elitist shitheads and completely ignore all the legit points of running your own keys and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by misterrium View Post
    Its the fucking same with resto druid now, waste my whole time in game looking for groups, and said screw it and stopped playing in the end
    And Mistweaver. I literally sat there for nearly 30 minutes just applying to every +15 I saw. Literally every single one ignored or declined me, despite being 217 ilvl and having every other dungeon timed at +14.

You just have to network, as I still get declined from random 14-15 keys despite have a high r.io score and being a Moonkin with 226 ilvl. Generally after many of my runs, I get B.net friend invites because (shockingly!) it can be difficult to get into groups in a pug scenario because you're just one of a long list of applicants in most cases, and like-minded people want to hedge their bets for future runs. A lot of my guildmates think I'm crazy for how much I pug, but I do it for the networking aspect, as well as seeing how different people do different things. The meta, whether it's group comp or route, is only the meta until it isn't, and sometimes it's a lot more fun and enjoyable to try something outside the norm.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

When people look for 1.8k and 224 ilvl for even a 15 you know all people care about is the highest io instead of basing it around what's needed for said key, people want everything as easy and quick as possible nowadays so always go for the highest io, just need to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    When people look for 1.8k and 224 ilvl for even a 15 you know all people care about is the highest io instead of basing it around what's needed for said key, people want everything as easy and quick as possible nowadays so always go for the highest io, just need to deal with it.
    Welcome to humans. Nothing to do with "nowadays". It just doesn't make any sense to do anything other than maximizing your chances of success, especially when you're playing with randoms.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Mythic+ is an evolution of Challenge Mode from MoP. It has nothing to do with diablo devs influencing WoW.
    That's a unfounded assumption. M+ is way more similar to Diablo's rifts than it is to challenge modes.

I agree with that, I just view dungeons as inferior to raids, despite m+. M+ is a great addition because it gives you something to do if you want to play outside of raid nights with your guild. But those raid nights are the real highlights of WoW, that's why I care more about them than dungeon balance.
    @Cool. Can you bring something of essence to that discussion, or you just came here to share your irrelevant opinion with everyone who doesn't really care?;

Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    @Cool. Can you bring something of essence to that discussion, or you just came here to share your irrelevant opinion with everyone who doesn't really care?;
    Which discussion? There isn't one in this thread.

But especially for you:
    Warlocks don't have to be good in m+ as long as the excel in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    How to solve this problem in one easy step:
    1:Create your own group.
    Well that is a weak argument. If you open your group, even with good score, higher than needed for a +15, you have to wait a REAL long time for a tank if you are no meta specc. You get a lot of tanks, most of them with low rio or no experience in that stone lvl, i.e SD +15 and tank got untimed 11 as best key.
    Or ofc, you can get a real good tank, but he got a "friend" that you will have to carry...

Good and experienced tanks can choose their grp, why they should list in a grp with no metas, knowing it will take longer and will be harder to time/finish it ?

The key problem is balance! Or overtuned Dungeons. But 5 low performing meta-players will have an easier run timing a +15 than 5 high performing players on bad speccs/covenants. A real good played warlock will perform worse than a medium played firemage. And if you invite a warlock or join a warlock grp you cant know if he is a good performing player.

@OP
    the easiest solution is collecting non meta tanks on your friendslist. It will take some time, it will cost some keys, but it will make your m+ life so much more comfortable for future runs/seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    As people have said in all the multiple threads T_T about this...
    1) No one cares
    2) Make your own groups
    3) Join a guild
    4) Make friends
    5) No one cares

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a unfounded assumption. M+ is way more similar to Diablo's rifts than it is to challenge modes.
    So Challenge modes being a timed run has nothing to do with current Mythic+ being a timed run? The only thing they share in common with rifts is a progressive difficulty which is nothing inherent to Diablo design. It is weird how blind people get when they look for design scapegoats.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."