Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you think a past event, make no difference to a literal god who interact with then?

they went for bwosamdi because he didn't require life sacrifices, not because mueh'zala was not a public figure.
    Well, they're remembering Bwonsamdi just fine. They forgot about Mueh'zala, the literal god who didn't interact with them much after they abandoned him.

being forgotenand replaces by all but one troll tribe is not something you do in centuries, again, he was not just put aside, he was forgotten
    True, it's something that can happen in decades. That's kinda my point. You're way off in your estimate to how long it takes to forget something, especially when you don't want to remember.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Soo Dark Trolls are cannibals right? Because I noticed that Bwonsamdi has a few 'friends' attached to his skirt. Maybe they're the heads of people he ate?

(Or he just had them given to him as offerings and he really loved them lol)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, they're remembering Bwonsamdi just fine. They forgot about Mueh'zala, the literal god who didn't interact with them much after they abandoned him.
    they didn't abandon him because interaction, but because sacrifices, sandfury had no problem with that.

True, it's something that can happen in decades. That's kinda my point. You're way off in your estimate to how long it takes to forget something, especially when you don't want to remember.
    a religion like this does not happen in decades, the point he was forgotten way latter after bwosandi ascension who could not be around the war of the ancients.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hmm... Soo Dark Trolls are cannibals right? Because I noticed that Bwonsamdi has a few 'friends' attached to his skirt. Maybe they're the heads of people he ate?

(Or he just had them given to him as offerings and he really loved them lol)
    all trolls are cannibals my dude, bwosandi was not a dark troll, drop this idea, neither then or sandfury even worshiped him anyway.

they didn't abandon him because interaction, but because sacrifices, sandfury had no problem with that.
    Did you forget your own argument? They forgot due to lack of interaction after they abandoned him. Mueh'zala hasn't really publicly done much of anything since then outside of the Sandfury, and those were actively pursuing relations.

Also, no, that does happen in decades. Cults turn up in a matter of years. You're way overestimating the kind of timescale required.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did you forget your own argument? They forgot due to lack of interaction after they abandoned him. Mueh'zala hasn't really publicly done much of anything since then outside of the Sandfury, and those were actively pursuing relations.
    his interaction with trolls was the same to every troll, why sandfury didn't forget him but others did?

because they didn't care about blood sacrifices.

Also, no, that does happen in decades. Cults turn up in a matter of years. You're way overestimating the kind of timescale required.
    i think you are the one underestimating troll lore

his interaction with trolls was the same to every troll, why sandfury didn't forget him but others did?

because they didn't care about blood sacrifices.
    If anything, that would suggest that Bwonsamdi's ascension was a relatively recent event.

7+ Year Old Account
    If anything, that would suggest that Bwonsamdi's ascension was a relatively recent event.
    and that make no sense

3+ Year Old Account
    How recent though? I'd say that he's around 10 000 years old or more

- - - Updated - - -

Also, look at this. Soo.... Bwonsamdi's a formar mortal who's been using an 'older than dirt' 'Rite' for as long has he's been around? Weird

Also, look at this. Soo.... Bwonsamdi's a formar mortal who's been using an 'older than dirt' 'Rite' for as long has he's been around? Weird
    Actually, it only says the rite is that old. It doesn't say anything about how long Bwonsamdi has been doing it, and Mueh'zala probably used it before him already.

How recent though? I'd say that he's around 10 000 years old or more
    10.000 years is nothing on the cosmological scale and why the 10k year mark to begin with? It would put him firmly in the elf dominant time period. The trolls were at their peak roughly 16k years ago, he should be older than that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    10.000 years is nothing on the cosmological scale and why the 10k year mark to begin with? It would put him firmly in the elf dominant time period. The trolls were at their peak roughly 16k years ago, he should be older than that.
    My mind really, really sucks at the '10 000k years ago + moment' in history sort of thing, so I just chose the closet number I could think of that'd put him at being somewhat old. Now another thing I've been thinking about is.... how old is Mueh'zala? Is he something that been around forever, or did something create him?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if Bwonsamdi actually was an Gurubashi troll? Could be possible? Given the fact, he was worshiped by Darkspear, and they were actually exiled from Gurubashi empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I like to think of Bwonsamdi as a kind of proto-Troll, something that was Troll-like but not quite there - the Denisovan to the modern real-world human.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead