Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I think the issue here is that you're pugging it. Pugs will always contain a measure of toxicity simply because the people involved are essentially randoms. You see the same thing in raids and PvP, and every other online game. Toxicity sucks but it's not going away. The solution is making friends interested in the content you want to play, which is too much to ask for some players.
    I mean... do you deliberately pick lower score and ilvl people to your group?

It's really a simple numbers thing - 20 randoms you never seen in your life apply for a spot and all you know about them is their class, rio and ilvl... nothing toxic about picking what clocks best there in the list.

Weird, this is a regular thing? You apply to a bunch of groups and get rejected constantly?

Hard to believe this isn't a case of confirmation bias from I've seen with the groups I run with...

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Ok, challenge modes rewarded cosmetics. Let's return to that and bring back non-timed dungeons that don't breed systemic elitism and toxicity.
    No thank you.
    My WoW experience has never been so free of toxicity since the advent of time dungeons as it encourages the players that care about their performance and respect the time of the fellow players to filter out the toxic part of the playerbase - the entitled, wilfully bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I mean... do you deliberately pick lower score and ilvl people to your group?

It's really a simple numbers thing - 20 randoms you never seen in your life apply for a spot and all you know about them is their class, rio and ilvl... nothing toxic about picking what clocks best there in the list.
    I don't consider it toxic to pick what appears to be the most qualified person for the group. When I talk about toxicity, I mean people who rage, quit, or otherwise throw fits. Group leaders should be able to pick whoever they want.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ppl wanted that r.io shit.
    ppl supported that r.io shit.
    now ppl have that r.io shit.
    R. IO has to exist cuz blizz dont have a ingame metric and dogshit players dont know their place, like do you knwo how mutch 1.2 io players applying for my +20 keys?
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Really long time for a 15? I created a group and in a matter of two minutes it was full. Still timed it almost 2 timed it.
    Average waiting time is about 30-45 minutes for me. Maybe i play on bad daytimes.
    But the next issue is elitism again, you wait for a tank, there is 1 in queue he looks ok fpr the keystone, invited heal leaves because he refuses to heal a "guardian/prot" and vice versa.
    Oh and ofc it depens on your keystone. A Mots key or Hoa will make it easy to find tank/heal. If you are unlucky with your keystone....

But again, balance is the issue. 5 normal performing players in gear thats suitable for a +15 keystone should be able to finish that key, no matter what classes/speccs/covenants they have chosen.

Of course this is just my opinion.

People that can't get into groups with high scores sleep walked through the hundreds of opportunities to add likeminded skilled players to their friends list.

Get some social skills instead of mad rio score making skills and you'll bypass this "problem".

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    People that can't get into groups with high scores sleep walked through the hundreds of opportunities to add likeminded skilled players to their friends list.

Get some social skills instead of mad rio score making skills and you'll bypass this "problem".
    Yeah do this.

Or, always form your own groups. Use your key, choose the players you want in.

From those groups, add people.

Honestly, thats the best way to do it. Dont rely on randoms and strangers to take you in. They probably have alot of people signing up anyway.

I got fed up searching for groups all the time, so I started doing this. Most times I get LOTS of signups straight away.

And, if anything goes south, its your key.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    m+ is a symptom of wanting to make dungeons matter,and its one of the best aditions to the game,the fact that players are meta slaves doesnt speak to the system itself,you can time a 15 with literaly any comp just fine
    I disagree. My group struggles to time 10s and were all 220+. Maybe you can, but not everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Garybear View Post
    I disagree. My group struggles to time 10s and were all 220+. Maybe you can, but not everyone else.
    But thats not the system problem, or meta problem, if you cant do +15s with non meta classes, thats a you issue, and thats what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Average waiting time is about 30-45 minutes for me. Maybe i play on bad daytimes.
    But the next issue is elitism again, you wait for a tank, there is 1 in queue he looks ok fpr the keystone, invited heal leaves because he refuses to heal a "guardian/prot" and vice versa.
    Oh and ofc it depens on your keystone. A Mots key or Hoa will make it easy to find tank/heal. If you are unlucky with your keystone....

But again, balance is the issue. 5 normal performing players in gear thats suitable for a +15 keystone should be able to finish that key, no matter what classes/speccs/covenants they have chosen.

Of course this is just my opinion.
    You are correct in to it last part of your reply. In my opinion the whole MDI ruins mythic plus cause it puts those classes in such a big spotlight other classes are forgotten about. Healer refusing to heal a guardian Druid is just asinine. Find them to be one of the top 3 to heal besides demon hunter and paladin.

All has to do with the keystone as you said too. Get a golden key HoA or Mists filled in minutes. But a sanguine or theatre would say as you said 30-45mins cause those 2 are just so tiny with how much stuff you need to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    But thats not the system problem, or meta problem, if you cant do +15s with non meta classes, thats a you issue, and thats what he meant.
    That's like saying mythic raiding isn't hard because people can do it.

No, it isn't. The timer to +1 a dungeon is lenient as fuck, especially if you're 220+. Also, if you're 220+ but you can't clear dungeons that drop 203ilvl gear in time, then you shouldn't be 220 in the first place and the problem really is that PvP gearing is far too easy.

Seriously, you can single pull every pack in a dungeon and probably even wipe once or twice and still time pretty much every key at an appropriate level. The system doesn't need a redesign just because you're so far to the left of the bell curve that even being 20ilvls above the content can't drag you through it.

"No, it isn't. The timer to +1 a dungeon is lenient as fuck, especially if you're 220+. Also, if you're 220+ but you can't clear dungeons that drop 203ilvl gear in time, then you shouldn't be 220 in the first place and the problem really is that PvP gearing is far too easy.

Seriously, you can single pull every pack in a dungeon and probably even wipe once or twice and still time pretty much every key at an appropriate level. The system doesn't need a redesign just because you're so far to the left of the bell curve that even being 20ilvls above the content can't drag you through it."- Nzx
    -----------------------------------

Yes, and still people do not use that addon.(this is a response to you responding to my post a few pages earlier. I just think what you wrote here is such a crappy take that I had to quote it." Yet you talk about it as if it is a thing everyone uses and disproves everything I wrote. Lazy. Your attempts to call everyone stupid and just not getting it are stale.

And I've never liked the system because of lazy thinkers. I have my own group from the 2xpacs that me and the other person that got KSM are trying to boost. Thanks for your interest in how I m+.

Also the way you are just telling people that if they don't have this it means this blah blah is classic in the cage toxic speak. Seriously dude, read what you wrote and calm down. Nobody is going to take away your precious epeen that has grown over these last few months.
    Last edited by Gratz; 2021-03-15 at 09:35 PM.

Depends on whats the comparison or your point of view.

Are mythic +15 hard for the average wow player? yes they are
    Are mythic +15 hard enough to reward farmable 226 gear? no they arent, they are a meme in this regard compared to mythic raiding which awards 226, thats why they dont via valor.

See, different point of views means that +15s can be considered hard or a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    Ok something is odd here. How are you not getting invited but still have that high of a rating? You must be getting into M+s

@rhorle

Yes. Its the "of course people can be lazy" part that is a contributing factor to the issue we are discussing. Because people choose easy even if the side effects are prejudicial. And being a video game they can just say "hey, I want to have best chance to win" and then say "lol chill its just a game, you don't have to play." Its gross logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmak View Post
    Ok something is odd here. How are you not getting invited but still have that high of a rating? You must be getting into M+s
    Most likely through gold-paid boosting.

I'd speculate that upwards of 40% of AoTC achieves and 60% of Conq/Master Metas are boosts. Same or more for respective PvP accomplishments.

TBH, unless I know the player - I presume boost until proven otherwise.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Yeah you and your friends are just bad players if that is true.
    Thanks /10char

I can't take this serious. all are 220? You can time +10 that with 3 players who are that geared and take two players who are 150ilvl.
    We have done that. I am a paladin tank 221, holy priest 213 and enhancement shaman 222, all non-meta and boosting ele sham and outlaw rogue both sub 180 through 12s easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    Most likely through gold-paid boosting.

I'd speculate that upwards of 40% of AoTC achieves and 60% of Conq/Master Metas are boosts. Same or more for respective PvP accomplishments.

TBH, unless I know the player - I presume boost until proven otherwise.
    No one would pay for 30+ 15s boosts. Doing KSM alone is over 2mil I believe. Doing it 4 times? lol