Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hopefully. Some of the Legendaries synergize really well with one another and it's an easy way to naturally and effectively progress the power of your characters. Couple it with Tier sets returning and things are looking pretty solid for the future of the expansion.

But this is MMO-C so I am legally required to state the following: Blizzard will not let us do this because Blizzard hates fun. They also hate their players. And they hate me, specifically because they design the game without my best interest in mind. I still play $15/mo to play it though. Because, like, it's not that bad. But for realsies, it is. Okay?

It's a feature that blizzard can add in and get some buzz. There might be people who come back to the game to get it particularly if they find another source for it besides torghast.

Seems like a slam dunk but life is wierd in Corona world.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably 9.2/9.3, last major patch of the Expansion. Will be a pretty insane season with some interesting combos. Expecting more Legendary variety in 9.1 with some stuff maybe based on Torghast.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

The game doesnt need 2 legendarys. Its just a player jerk off fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    Any word on this? Anybody asked if we can equip double legendaries in patch 9.1? I saw some of the interwievs but none mentioned this.

I am already making cool combos but dont have any confirmation about this.
    There was an interview (I think it was the combined interview for european media, only published in french if I remember) where they asked if we'll be able to equip more than one legendary and they said there are no plans at the moment but it's an idea they keep in mind.

As for doubly legendary, sure there are some combos that could be insane but I think that's exactly the reason why we shouldn't get doubly legendaries. Not every class or spec have these insane combos and like back in legion blizzard would have to balance the content around these combos which means if you don't have these combos you have a bad time in the content. So for alts you're back to farming more and more stuff like in legion or bfa before you can participate in current content.

9.2.5 or 9.3 they will let us. Just like the corruptions were crazy and there was no balance at the end of bfa.

pls dont do this. pvp will be more broken then

and no setbonuses either...
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

No.

They talked about 3rd potency conduit.

2nd leggy will likely be on the last patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    That would be a real shame. Also we could equip more leggos as the time passed back in Legion, no?

I want my ret to have Mad Paragon and Vanguard's Momentum!! Would be so cool!
    no, in legion you got 1, and then 2 once you finished the research, after that you never got more, it was 2 from launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imo it will be 2 in 9.2 when we will likely free Runecarver.

No.

(To be more specific, it was 2 since you completed campaign ~week after cap and in 7.3 there was ultra rare legendary trinket or ring that didn't count for cap)
    trinket, it was the amanthul trinket, extremely rare, i never saw it drop. and it was just a legendary version of the titan trinkets so it didnt share the legiondarie lockout, it shared the titan trinket lockout.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, this is rather pessimistic. Would be so cool to have one more leggo slot each major patch. Some flavour and FUN. Instead they will expand upon boring ass conduits i guess.
    lolol fuck no, seriously? you want 4 legendaries by the final patch? my dude we wont have any gear to drop if every slot is a legendary, especially with teir sets coming back in 9.2
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Any word on this? Anybody asked if we can equip double legendaries in patch 9.1? I saw some of the interwievs but none mentioned this.

I am already making cool combos but dont have any confirmation about this.
    wont matter at all since everythign will be tuned with assumption that everyone is wearing 2 leggos.

only noticable change would be if 2nd legendary would come in 9.0.5

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Probably 9.2/9.3, last major patch of the Expansion. Will be a pretty insane season with some interesting combos. Expecting more Legendary variety in 9.1 with some stuff maybe based on Torghast.
    doubtful, they said they would do that with legion ,and yeah no that didnt happen, so i doubt it will happen for shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Doubt it. Mostly because some classes would have got too strong combos compared to others... and also they didn't say anything about it.
    They didn't say with the patch, but I do recall them saying earlier on in the beta time that they would eventually similar to Legion, just haven't worked out when/how. I'm not sure what patch had Legion allowing it though.

Two legendaries belongs together with removal of factions and "Classic+". No person of relevance ever hinted anything about it in the history of ever. It's just another myth people are perpetuating, which makes some of the players think there is some basis for it. Stop believing these fantasies for your own good, so you're not disappointed later.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Two legendaries belongs together with removal of factions and "Classic+". No person of relevance ever hinted anything about it in the history of ever. It's just another myth people are perpetuating, which makes some of the players think there is some basis for it. Stop believing these fantasies for your own good, so you're not disappointed later.
    The hell? No one confirmed two legendaries in SL, but it's pretty good guess. Whole system is closest to Legion that had 2 legos, it's not some tinfoil hat theory that probaly Blizz want spread it this time.

I get the feeling it will happen but not 9.1 for what it's worth. Probably locked behind the renown grind in 9.2 or something like that. The carrot in 9.1 will be flying. They always have to put something at the end of the patches 40 train of renown to make the system have a point. So they would need to come up with 2 others because we know flying is already locked in for 9.1 (weather you think flying is great or worthy of that being beside the point). Second leggo seems pretty simple for one too. Not to mention it forces participation in the tower that makes it appeared to be beloved in analytics (the corporate view) even if it's widely considered a snooze fest by the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I wonder what you're even doing on a forum tbh.

This is a place to discuss WoW. Everyone knows that Blizz didn't say anything about this yet, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be allowed to talk about stuff and speculate.

Also Blizzard did not say that we'll be stuck with 1 lego for all of SL either, so this is definitely a possibility (or at least worth talking about), like it or not.

That would be a real shame. Also we could equip more leggos as the time passed back in Legion, no?

I want my ret to have Mad Paragon and Vanguard's Momentum!! Would be so cool!
    we kjnew from the very beginning that we would have 2 legos in legion. they havent even mentioned it as a possibility to this point, people just assumed we would. there is no mention of 2 in 9.1, and it would have been a selling point if it was going to happen.

9.2 at the earliest, and maybe not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    I doubt it as SL has been plagued from launch with overlapping power systems.
    I only concentrate on 2 classes, but even just going over a few legendries for both of those - there are some broken combinations.
    We won't know how broken.. yet - but I imagine a combo like pally's Mad Paragon and the one that gives you 2 charges of Hammer of Wrath - that seems nasty, 30 second wings?