This works a bit

I think this can apply for all covenants and armor classes, but I like to use the kyrian plate armor to best exemplify my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I think this can apply for all covenants and armor classes, but I like to use the kyrian plate armor to best exemplify my point.

https://i.imgur.com/RureBix.png
    Are the latter shield available ingame? I would assume they're fitting to recolors that become available later during 9.X
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Are the latter shield available ingame? I would assume they're fitting to recolors that become available later during 9.X
    In this case for the kyrian, the golden shield is obtained with completing the covenant renown campaign; the white shield is from getting the token from Mythic Nathria; the dark shield is from complete certain Path of Ascension achievements; the copper shield is a PVP purchase; the grey shield is from getting a token from LFR/Normal/Heroic Nathria; the copper/purple shield is available when Renown is higher.

I thought the Maldraxxus illusion was pure black, but it's actually really dark green.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I thought the Maldraxxus illusion was pure black, but it's actually really dark green.

Where's the from? Covenant?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Where's the from? Covenant?
    That should be the one from Undying Army Exalted, avaliable for everyone, but there's also Illusions from Renown (36, so not available yet) which are likely restricted by Covenant.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Fourth Trial of Style in a row -- that's TWO YEARS now -- with nothing new to buy. Dozens of unused recolors in the game files, and still nothing new. This company is completely unfathomable at times.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2021-03-15 at 01:58 AM.

Fourth Trial of Style in a row -- that's TWO YEARS now -- with nothing new to buy. Dozens of unused recolors in the game files, and still nothing new. This company is completely unfathomable at times.
    The guy who made it probably got fired or left and nobody cared to pick it up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Looks nice.

You get a Fin of Approval.

Mrglemrgle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking suggestions for a transmog that fits Voidtalon of the Dark Star.
    Its super hard for me to find a good purple set that doesn't look overdone, too bulky

So no T2 or Tomb Recolor suggestions please. Be unique!

Not a lot of choice to match a dayglo purple mount.

Decided to lvl up my paladin ^^ and i finally found a nice set for the legion weapons ^^

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2021-04-19 at 01:19 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ye its absolutely shit and such a waste.

LOL, so Blizzard to make the Mythic recolor the items we've already been acquiring via legendaries. The gold/purple is the one I want most, fortunately it's regular PvP and not Elite.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/sanctum...ng-room-321985

The recolor I'm most interested in turns out to be the Gladiator one, so I can either dip into PvP for Patch 9.1, or wait until next expac to buy it for Marks.

Was also hoping some of these weapons would make it into players' hands, but looks like they're locked to NPCs, and instead we're getting another undersized 2-hand axe and another sword with a 5" thick blade.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That looks pretty cool, you even got bonus points from me for your weapon selection.

Sadly its most likely that the sword is the weakest link of the whole transmog because of the texture and color shades, regardless it looks great.

Now may I know... Why do Paladins have so many cool transmog?! I hate it, I hate Paladins, can't stand their gameplay but they look so cool (until they start shinning with all their spells)