Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They said that they're not doing 2 legendaries in 9.1 and it's the right decision.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

2 legendaries would be a balancing nightmare, since some specs have some potentially disgusting synergies with 2, whereas others barely even have 2 legendary powers worth equipping, and zero synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I suspect the next thing for the legendary system will be "actually good legendaries" rather than the underwhelming stuff that went in at launch.

That way we all have to make the new ones rather than just upgrading the old ones.
    To be fair, they added 2 for Havoc this patch and both of them are absolutely awesome (strong DPS wise - fun change to mechanics)

Assuming that the legendary effects wouldn't be unique-equipped - Double dipping the feral affinity as a boomkin or resto, and I'd be up around 198% bonus speed in prowl. I already can't be caught at 189%, this would just make it even more ridiculous. I can already moonfire spam my way to victory against melee as resto (and I'm only in honor gear, with a few pieces swapped out for low level items for speed enchant compatibility).

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    9.1 seems too early. I think 9.2 at the earliest. They don't want us to have too much power just yet.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    The hell? No one confirmed two legendaries in SL, but it's pretty good guess. Whole system is closest to Legion that had 2 legos, it's not some tinfoil hat theory that probaly Blizz want spread it this time.
    A good guess is a guess nontheless.

It is important to remember about the difference between a guess, even a good one, and something that has basis in reality. Lots of problems surface as a result of people forgetting the difference between their speculation and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I wonder what you're even doing on a forum tbh.

This is a place to discuss WoW. Everyone knows that Blizz didn't say anything about this yet, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be allowed to talk about stuff and speculate.

Also Blizzard did not say that we'll be stuck with 1 lego for all of SL either, so this is definitely a possibility (or at least worth talking about), like it or not.
    Being on a forum doesn't mean I enjoy when people spread misinformation by claiming it's pretty much a given that this will happen.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-03-16 at 12:56 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I'd prefer if they don't allow to wear 2 legendaries. I wouldn't mind them in pve but I don't want to see burst classes with more legendaries in pvp.

I think they have a good system this time. Leggos could work like a supplement to talent systems. We dont have any new talents, but leggos, they could add all the time. There could be a progression each expansion from one leggo at the start adding another one every major patch up to three i guess? Also we should be able to put any legendary effect on any item slot. Because why the hell not? This could solve bad luck on certain slots and "soul ash" aquisition could be like valor is now.

Man.. It just makes me excited to think about some of the synergy possibilities only to be dissapointed at the end most likely.. :/ Games should be exciting, no? Back in Legion i had leggo boots with movement speed, double heroic leap and i had the best time ever soloing old raids. Now, you can barely solo anything confortably because of the broken scaling. Blizzard is slapping system after system to the game only to remove it next expansion. Leggos should stay in some way.
    There is not enough cross expansion progression. From vanilla to BC, you were more powerful outdoors, BC to WLK, you became a real powerhouse outside, being able to kill elites solo.. Now its feels the same every time but with different system names slapped onto it. I dont know, maybe im wrong..

Maybe in near end xpac we would have two leggos.