Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've been farming the Venerer domain, not once have I seen it.
    Dont quote me on this...i THINK ive seen Heapieces...but im not sure!

I only have one SANDS at the moment with elemental mastery...but im pretty sure i threw them all into other artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post

I only have one SANDS at the moment with elemental mastery...but im pretty sure i threw them all into other artifacts
    head+goblet+timepiece are possible to roll elemental mastery.
    With weapon and ascension stat, you can get over 1000 elemental mastery.

10+ Year Old Account

They exit, just usualy on wrong places.

Last edited by Yunru; 2021-03-16 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Eh, not really.

10-20m for each maybe.
    The one time event stories, which should be available for everyone and not only during the event, as they are relevant to the overall story most of the time, take even longer
    And Dragonspine certainly isn't just 10 minutes of gameplay.

As for the others.

I see no benefit to that. I'd rather have more one time story stuff than repeatable bullshit and time wasters.
    Most people wouldn't even touch these more than once if there are not any primogems to gain from.
    They will re-add these bossfights when they add new stuff to them. Earlier than that, it's just
    "nice to have but no one actually cares."

I sure as hell wouldn't get any playtime out of it. Neither would any of my friends, who were just aiming for the ~3100ish point rewards and immediatly left that stuff to rot afterwards.
    If they'd reset the rewards, I wouldn't get any fun out of that as it'd be tedious to do that shit over and over again, week/day after day.
    There wasn't a dragonspine every patch. 1.3 was barely any content, and it's looking the same for 1.4. Idk what your point is.

none of the story quests took me long at all and it was a one time thing.

The fact is that there's barely any content right now. This "permanent content every patch" thing is sooo misleading.

Honestly, the way you are stating this, sounds like you play this game for the story...which is really...weird. How the hell is having tower defense permanent with resettable rewards tedious? That's literally what games are...
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-16 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Something like they kept the tower defense game in you can do everyday for some light rewards. It sucks they keep taking stuff out
    Yeah it would be nice if they kept the tower defense in maybe as an alternative way to getting mob/gathering mats.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah it would be nice if they kept the tower defense in maybe as an alternative way to getting mob/gathering mats.
    Chaos core required for everything
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Oh man, I hope they didn't nerf Yaoyaos walking animation, like they did with Klee's
    what is this nerf? I have never realized. Can you post a link?

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought 1.4 was tomorrow. I guess it's something to do tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Man eula is mega pretty and must get

I finally beat floor 11 (T_T) kinda ashemed only now i beated it

I used Amber and Anemo MC......they saved me
    2 Baron Bunny with constellations... <3 Amber
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-17 at 04:28 AM.

LooL @qwerty123456 i forgot about the dating thing (>_<) how is it?
    That photo looks awesome

LooL @qwerty123456 i forgot about the dating thing (>_<) how is it?
    That photo looks awesome
    Well in order to get that picture instead of convincing the fan guy to go away you got to creepily ask her to go deeper into the wood with you....
    Poor Albert apparently gives off creep vibes but you going out looking for her and telling her to stick with you all the time isn't creepy nor is the other person you run into who is an actual treasure hoarder who tricks people into helping them then robbing them and shit.

Its ok I only did two so far one on convincing the guy to leave which was really short and this one which took much longer. Its kinda neat you get to learn a little more about the characters.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-03-17 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Well in order to get that picture instead of convincing the fan guy to go away you got to creepily ask her to go deeper into the wood with you....
    Poor Albert apparently gives off creep vibes but you going out looking for her and telling her to stick with you all the time isn't creepy nor is the other person you run into who is an actual treasure hoarder who tricks people into helping them then robbing them and shit.

Its ok I only did two so far one on convincing the guy to leave which was really short and this one which took much longer. Its kinda neat you get to learn a little more about the characters.
    LOOOL i went to reddit and im seeing flowcharts of the dates with other characters ahah

Bennet flowchart
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...t_walkthrough/

Man...am i about to be dumped by digital waifus/husbandos or something

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    what is this nerf? I have never realized. Can you post a link?
    It's a visual thing, I was jokingly calling it "nerf" because it was so much better before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np3mrdAI74s

left = beta
    right = live

Yaoyao will probably walk like in the right frame. The left one is so much better though.
    Especially for Klee because her character really fits well with that walking animation... and her backpack swinging around is just godly.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    There wasn't a dragonspine every patch. 1.3 was barely any content, and it's looking the same for 1.4. Idk what your point is.

none of the story quests took me long at all and it was a one time thing.

The fact is that there's barely any content right now. This "permanent content every patch" thing is sooo misleading.

It is as I have written it down.
    There is some kind of addition in every patch. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's much more.
    There isn't a Dragonspine in every patch and it woud be just stupid and dumb to even expect that.
    It's not misleading at all.

Again, the game isn't even half a year old

Honestly, the way you are stating this, sounds like you play this game for the story...which is really...weird. How the hell is having tower defense permanent with resettable rewards tedious? That's literally what games are..
    how the heck it not, lol?. Everyone was already AFKing the tower defense stuff when it was "relevant" after the first 5-6 attempts. The first 5-6 times were fun, but that was how it basically ended. It will be re-added at some point in time if the community liked it - most likely enhanced. The surveys make sure of that, they are *very* specific and everyone should do them.

What's the point of doing it when you've cleared it once though? Everyone had fun clearing it once and then everyone was placing 10 towers and went AFK because there was absolutely nothing to do other than waiting.
    It's "literally" not what games "literally" are. What are you talking about.... You can obviously design a game like that, but that doesn't mean it's the only way to design it, neither is it the way to design games when you want them to be considered good.

Take MGS5:PP for example, the repeatable side quests you could check out on a list were by far the worst addition to the game.

What do you gain from repeatables you have cleared other than ressources, especially if they don't require you to actually play the game properly?
    Is it more fun to run Childe every week? Certainly not. I just walk in there, slap him, that's it.
    What was fun was seeing him for the first time, with the cutscene and the story behind it.

First time experience > repeatables, every time at every single minute of the day. There is no question about that.
    As mentioned already, I'm glad that the game does not require me to be extremely active just to check off all the repeatables every day.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-17 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta servers are out now and we already have some leaks:
    Cryo Greatsword Eula and Pyro Catalyst Yanfei.
    https://twitter.com/dimbreathjr/stat...97609347076104

SAVE YOUR PRIMOGEMS!!! Dont roll on those 2 banners

They look awesome.

I still don't own any good claymore's though, unless Eula scales with defense...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Beta servers are out now and we already have some leaks:
    Cryo Greatsword Eula and Pyro Catalyst Yanfei.
    https://twitter.com/dimbreathjr/stat...97609347076104

SAVE YOUR PRIMOGEMS!!! Dont roll on those 2 banners
    Let's hope she works well with Gravestone
    i was leveling Chongyun because i need a frost dps for crimson witch domain as Razor and Hu Tao just won't work there
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-03-17 at 08:42 AM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Let's hope she works well with Gravestone
    i was leveling Chongyun because i need a frost dps for crimson witch domain as Razor and Hu Tao just won't work there
    Maybe she will scale with free to play frost claymore.

So... according to the leaks.

Eula, the claymore user, is a Cryo-Physical dealer that does mostly physical damage.
    Her E increases DEF and grants her interrupt resistance and allows her to add stacks when attacking which get unleashed when she presses E.

She also decreases Phys Res and Cryo res apparently.

She also has a cooldown reduce on auto-attacks
    And her autoattacks increase her Burst-Ability damage - you basically charge it up and it explodes

So far I haven't seen/read anything about DEF scaling though. Although Her E kinda suggests it a bit, doesn't it?

So she will work nicely with Fischl/Electro users.
    She seems to be about Phyiscal damage , the new sword from Dragonspine might be a weapon she can use, especially since she is also Cryo based.

Overall her kit sounds amazing, her E interacts with her Burst ability, her Burst ability interacts with auto attacks, auto attacks also interact with her E ability etc. etc.

just read it for yourself
    https://www.fanbyte.com/guides/gensh...release-build/
    I'm gonna skip my Venti pity after all, she sounds fun and her style is amazing. I love knightly women.
    Since we got the Phys% Claymore for free in Dragonspine (her Burst deals Physical Damage), I already have a weapon for her. And I'm lacking claymore users, I literally have 0 so far other than Noelle. And Noelle requires different gear.

In fact, I enjoy her kit (if it remains like this obviously) that I'm thinking about C2ing her when she is out, even if I have to drop money. As C1 AND C2 seem to increase her fun level even further.... at least they sound like that.

"Illusion of Light Tide / C1: After consuming Grimheart from the Ice Tide Vortex’s effect, Eula’s physical DMG is increased by 30% for 6s. Each Grimheart consumed will extend the duration of this buff by 6s. With a limit of 18s.

The Girl of Sea Foam / C2: The CD time for the hold version of Eula’s E (10s) is reduced to the same CD amount as the tap version (4s)."

C1 is just flat out solid and interacts with her kit in a fun way (buff maintenance)
    C2 makes her a much more active character that removes a "downside", probably increases her energy recharge (because Hold version of skills always generate more particles) and increases damage etc.

------------------------------------

at least ~3 months from now.

I think I can save up to like 30k gems in that time with all the events, free rolls and stuff.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-17 at 09:41 AM.

So... according to the leaks.

Eula, the claymore user, is a Cryo-Physical dealer that does mostly physical damage.
    Her E increases DEF and grants her interrupt resistance and allows her to add stacks when attacking which get unleashed when she presses E.

She also decreases Phys Res and Cryo res apparently.

She also has a cooldown reduce on auto-attacks
    And her autoattacks increase her Burst-Ability damage - you basically charge it up and it explodes

So far I haven't seen/read anything about DEF scaling though. Although Her E kinda suggests it a bit, doesn't it?

So she will work nicely with Fischl/Electro users.
    She seems to be about Phyiscal damage , the new sword from Dragonspine might be a weapon she can use, especially since she is also Cryo based.

Overall her kit sounds amazing, her E interacts with her Burst ability, her Burst ability interacts with auto attacks, auto attacks also interact with her E ability etc. etc.

just read it for yourself
    https://www.fanbyte.com/guides/gensh...release-build/
    I'm gonna skip my Venti pity after all, she sounds fun and her style is amazing. I love knightly women.
    Since we got the Phys% Claymore for free in Dragonspine (her Burst deals Physical Damage), I already have a weapon for her. And I'm lacking claymore users, I literally have 0 so far other than Noelle. And Noelle requires different gear.
    What free weapon from dragonspine? I only got the cryo polearm (and there are no cry polearm users) and the recipe from that place
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©