Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legally and morally the moment you die you loose ownership over everything. The only land the walking corpses deserve is a hole in a cosy graveyard.

3+ Year Old Account
    ^no

10 characters
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Nobody took it from them. They blighted it themselves. You don't burn down your own home and then ask for others to give it back... What nonsense is this?

I'm confused. I didn't play BFA. Who owns Lordaeron now? If not the Forsaken, where are they? Did they lose Silverpine, Tirisfal, and Hillsbrad?
    Also the Forsaken lived there and owned those lands when they were alive too. Why would anyone question if it belongs to them or na? For that few survivor, they all should just give up their land? Sounds like people have some pent up racism, lol.
    I mean they could probably share with the survivors if they really wanted to, but BFA pretty much ruined the factions relationship.
    But people who are like "hurrdurr idc about forsaken it's not their land" need to take a chill pill.

3+ Year Old Account
    Funny RP thread, OP. I'd say I'm sad it derailed but it never was on rails.
    Lordaeron is currently militarily occupied by the Alliance.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lordaeron#Battle_for_Azeroth

And the peace treaty doesn't contest that.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Legally and morally the moment you die you loose ownership over everything. The only land the walking corpses deserve is a hole in a cosy graveyard.
    Except this is a world with magic so trying to implement real life law on this subject is quite silly. Especially if the overwhelming majority of the said lands are undead, and the previous governments/kingdoms are non existent. Said lands belong to them just as much as to those who survived.
    Morals have nothing to do with this.

5+ Year Old Account
    Look, this was the canon attitude of Humans in WC3/Vanilla, and that's why Sylvanas christened the sentient undead as Forsaken. Because their families, friends, all their acquaintances were *poof* gone - and it makes sense on both sides of the equation.

What doesn't make sense is Golden's book where undeath is depicted as basically nothing more than a skin condition, where even long-term foes of the sentient zombies (and understandably so) are made to "see the Light" and realise that those gray skinned folks aren't so bad after all - where living people are implicitly more than willing to hug their relatives, even if the latter are a bunch of tattered, smelly corpses.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2021-03-17 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    After the Gnomes stop slacking and get Gnomeregan back. Nobody will miss Gnomeregan as a dungeon. Do it Blizz.
    it was confirmed in some like off handed comment that they gnomes have had gnomergan. i think it was Kosak who said it.

- - - Updated - - -

that is no where close to true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    I'm confused. I didn't play BFA. Who owns Lordaeron now? If not the Forsaken, where are they? Did they lose Silverpine, Tirisfal, and Hillsbrad?
    Also the Forsaken lived there and owned those lands when they were alive too. Why would anyone question if it belongs to them or na? For that few survivor, they all should just give up their land? Sounds like people have some pent up racism, lol.
    I mean they could probably share with the survivors if they really wanted to, but BFA pretty much ruined the factions relationship.
    But people who are like "hurrdurr idc about forsaken it's not their land" need to take a chill pill.
    Forsaken have their lands still. most of the fighting in that area was silverpine(mission table) and the war front. Forsaken lost the warfront but pushed the alliance out of Silverpine.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    it was confirmed in some like off handed comment that they gnomes have had gnomergan. i think it was Kosak who said it.
    Indeed. Gnomes have already reclaimed Gnomeregan lorewise. It would be nice to have Blizzard stop slacking and show it in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Indeed. Gnomes have already reclaimed Gnomeregan lorewise. It would be nice to have Blizzard stop slacking and show it in-game.
    if they do another revamp they might.
    it would be nice to remove the most hated dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If Blizz was smart they would make it an event like the opening of AQ. Alliance and Horde would get quests to aid the recovery of their homes and slowly the area would improve over time.

Sadly whats more likely is we get a time skip and its just magically fixed after Shadow Lands.
    Im still holding out hope that we come back far into the future where factions doesnt exist anymore. Anything other than that will leave me dissapointed.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Oooooh goody, the night elves get to keep Darkshore.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/766691-darkshore.jpg[/IMG]
    lol right? Fuck the Forsaken.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Hopefully they all rot away and we don’t have to deal with zombies any more.
    Night elves are kibda zombies in a way they were mostly stationary throughout most of wow, so in that sense I agree lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol right? Fuck the Forsaken.
    I mean, if the CC druids managed to heal the freaking Plaguelands (the westen part, at least) in less than a couple of years, it shouldn't be THAT hard to cleanse Darkshore, should it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if the CC druids managed to heal the freaking Plaguelands (the westen part, at least) in less than a couple of years, it shouldn't be THAT hard to cleanse Darkshore, should it?
    We would like Teldrassil back, thanks.
    "A flower.

Look, this was the canon attitude of Humans in WC3/ Vanilla, and that's why the Sylvanas christened the sentient undead as Forsaken. Because their families, friends, all their acquaintances were *poof* gone - and it makes sense on both sides of the equation.

What doesn't make sense is Golden's book where undeath is depicted as basically nothing more than a skin condition, where even long-term foes of the sentient zombies (and understandably so) are made to "see the Light" and realise that those gray skinned folks aren't so bad after all - where living people are implicitly more than willing to hug their relatives, even if the latter are a bunch of tattered, smelly corpses.
    And that's after Zelling too.

That's the most unsettling thing to me. It isn't even something following some struggle, the much needed reconciliation after so much strife. It's something that just happens with no previous recollection, like it's expected after all this time for everything not to mean anything anymore.

How sad it is - for the Forsaken, for the Scourge survivors - for it all to be swept under a step conveniently placed to elevate whatever new narrative tool is currently getting wasted in Oribos.

5+ Year Old Account
    Much like Forsaken returning to Lordaeron, that's just not going to happen, sorry. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much like Forsaken returning to Lordaeron, that's just not going to happen, sorry. Deal with it.
    Right.

That's why we were initially laughing at the OP's suggestion. I've been dealing with it, I'm not the one making a thread asking wHeN wIlL tHe NiGhT eLvEs GeT tHeIr TrEeHoUsE bAcK?

Sylvannis fucked over her own people and the Elves.
    "A flower.

you have darkshore. why would you think you dont have the tree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    you have darkshore. why would you think you dont have the tree?
    Ah yes, the burnt up remains... thanks!

Posting picture again.
    "A flower.