Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Hey Az did you get the Tahonta mount yet? I've only killed it a few times since getting the Neena stitching sidekick.
    I haven't even looked into how to get it yet. SL is really weird for me and I'm spending all my availble play time on other things currently, going really dry on some things like Famu and Hopecrusher for example. Farming anima for all 4 covenants takes a decent chunk of the day as well. There's still a good couple mounts that I didn't even look into yet, Tahonta being one of them.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I haven't even looked into how to get it yet. SL is really weird for me and I'm spending all my availble play time on other things currently, going really dry on some things like Famu and Hopecrusher for example. Farming anima for all 4 covenants takes a decent chunk of the day as well. There's still a good couple mounts that I didn't even look into yet, Tahonta being one of them.
    Yeah I hear that, I've stopped killing famu as well just cause I'm rarely there once I actually got Hopecrusher and Harika.

Tahonta -seems- to require Necrolord, Abom Factory L2, and a specific construct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I just got this from the daily rare mob from necrolords

I got another undead bird.

This time from rep cache from undying army

I got the moth from the first paragon chest now too..
    It's anecdotal but they don't seem rare to me to get them both in my first boxes.

Might as well mention a rare mount I got 2 days ago... or at least it will be when it grows up,
    got the blue egg to drop (Zandalari / horde only) about 30 dinosaur kills into a quick farm run for it.
    Last edited by slime; 2021-03-09 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been farming this for years. I have all of my alts across two servers (20+) camped outside of firelands. The wild thing is I had started my grind last night but got sucked into a game of phasmophobia so still had a couple of toons left. I got home early today, opened WoW and remembered what I had been doing so tried to quickly get my runs in but didn't realise it was so close to the server shutdown. Check the timer in the bottom left corner. I could cry with how much of a perfect accident this attempt turned out to be but I could also cry when I looked the mount up and realised it also dropped in normal difficulty which means I've only been half farming all this time. Oh well, onwards to Dragon Soul next!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how rare the mount drops are in the Ember Court, but only rank 3 atm (waaaay behind on farming. Everything is rank 2 and I'm 197. Work has just been kicking my ass.) First mount I got from Ember Court and I'm a stranger to Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I hear that, I've stopped killing famu as well just cause I'm rarely there once I actually got Hopecrusher and Harika.

Tahonta -seems- to require Necrolord, Abom Factory L2, and a specific construct.
    Be Necrolord, with Renown 32 with a Abom Factory lv 3 and Neena.

10+ Year Old Account
    After a lot (many alts) of underrot during BFA and 1 per week during Shadowlands i finally got the cutest mount in the game

I just can not put into words how happy seeing this face makes me

Last edited by Draknalor186; 2021-03-14 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed a bit Mechagon back in BFA. I had a bit more to do during the last 2 months. Finally got the Mecha-Done achievement and the golden wheel mount. In a way, it fits nicely with the Kyrian set.

Last edited by Baine; 2021-03-14 at 10:47 PM.

Some of the latest ones.

And one of the WoD 5k badge mounts today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Not sure how rare the mount drops are in the Ember Court, but only rank 3 atm (waaaay behind on farming. Everything is rank 2 and I'm 197. Work has just been kicking my ass.) First mount I got from Ember Court and I'm a stranger to Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Be Necrolord, with Renown 32 with a Abom Factory lv 3 and Neena.
    Hmmm is it deffo l3 of the factory, because you can craft Neena at l2?

Rarity isn't counting my kills at l2 though, so maybe it's smarter than I am.

10+ Year Old Account

It’s what I read on WoWhead...and Rarity has definitely derped somewhere as I mentioned several posts about getting 2 of the Mald mounts in 1 attempt.

Hell, Badboy is completely broken for me that it blocks EVERYTHING, even guild/raid/party chat. I know I said I didn’t want to read the garbage in trade, but that’s ridiculous.

I got the Necrolords paragon mount on my first box, same Calling turnin yielded my 2nd Necroray egg, so that was damn productive (assuming it doesn't dupe).

Still no luck on Tahonta with L2 of the factory, don't quite have the anima for L3 yet.

This one has been absolutely horrible to get

Not sure what my mount count is at anymore without tracking means.
    Simple Armory has me at 576
    DataforAzeroth has me at 697
    Mount Journal Enhanced has me at 704
    /shrugs

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post

/shrugs
    Check litemount. Seems pretty accurate. It is super annoying they removed the statistics tab.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post

/shrugs
    Nice, I'm at 83 attempts now myself.

And yeah, Litemount has the most accurate 'mounts available on one character' counter that is exactly the same as the one previously available in stats.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

It's Level 2. I got it and have only level 2. Had Neena with me and was renown 40.

Slowly racking up some SL mounts.

ToP open world version rares - 73 attempts

Warbringer Mal'Korak in Maldraxxus - 16 attempts

Shadhound Hunt mount - 13 attempts, had 3 characters with unlocked beastwarrens just to do it whenever it was up

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It's Level 2. I got it and have only level 2. Had Neena with me and was renown 40.
    Good, that's what I thought. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just completed the 3rd of the 4 Mission Table mounts, only the Bug remains.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finished Layer 8 of the Twisting Corridors - the Maw (and the intro for alts) feels soooooo much better now!

After that I decided to finish the Conjurer Margoss farm and bought the cute wale:

My daily blingtron also had a little surprise in it ^.^ (although I prolly would have prefered a knockoff-blingtron instead)

Last but not least, my covenant adventurers are finally strong enough to do the mount campaign missions - so far I got 2/4 of them.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

My guild teamed up with another 25-man guild who also had trouble getting Lich King on heroic down and we managed on the 2nd night together! I NEVER thought I would win the one thing I wanted most from that boss but I freakin' did. Imagine my happiness right there and then!