Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    1- i'm against return from death of ANY character
    2- wow already is reaching comic book lvl of 'dead characters returning', which is why while i love comics don't follow them since ages, death is meaningless when every character that dies is just afk for 5 min

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Idk. People that have been dead for a while have been rezzed before. Those people should have been through the shadowlands process forever ago. Im not advocating for Kaelto come back but its a possibility, personally i dont care if he does though.
    that question was answered in last blizzcon
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    1- i'm against return from death of ANY character
    2- wow already is reaching comic book lvl of 'dead characters returning', which is why while i love comics don't follow them since ages, death is meaningless when every character that dies is just afk for 5 min

- - - Updated - - -

that question was answered in last blizzcon
    Cant just say something without the links like that bro. Most people ain’t gonna watch or read q&a
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Cant just say something without the links like that bro. Most people ain’t gonna watch or read q&a
    it was interview with The Lost Codex, watch it if u want details
    it is an hour interview, of course i don't know which min that happened exactly
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    That's not how Venthyr's work. Kael'thas is still a soul, and can still be deemed unworthy and sent to the maw, or sent on to another realm of the Shadowlands if he atones. He could of course choose to become a Venthyr, but there's still thousands of years of atonement before that is a possibility.
    thousands of year can be 5 min in azeroth, as far as we know the time we pass in the shadowlands does not reflect the passage of time in azeroth. Azeroth probably did not even bulge a small minute. When we will comeback we will have to deal with the scourge.

He can't return, Kalegcos literally asks you to cut his fucking head

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it was interview with The Lost Codex, watch it if u want details
    it is an hour interview, of course i don't know which min that happened exactly
    Very convenient
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Medivh, Olakin Sainrith and Loramus Thalipedes say hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

actually i like the idea of kael leading both the belves and the forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Something tells me that Bob is going to be the next Stupid Evil™ Warchief. Blizz can't help depicting the Horde as a bunch of spineless murderers, by contrast to the squeaky clean, snow white Alliance.

Did we play the same expansion? I get the point of framing the Horde as the worse of the two more often than not, with their constant fighting with their own leadership, but the Alliance aren't boy scouts.

On thread, Kael'Thas had his setback, and squandered it on a second boss fight. I remain dumbfounded on people who still consider him a better leader than Lor'themar, when we had an entire section of the Revendreth campaign dedicated to what a shit person he was and why he absolutely belongs here.

So far he has yet to atone for any of his sins, only become adequately cooperative to be useful to the venthyr. If anything, that's what I'd expect, him to ultimately join the venthyr full time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Of all the perfectly good reasons, that is not one of them. This is WoW, remember? https://wow.gamepedia.com/Merely_a_setback
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2021-03-18 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is like a dream since forever.... how blizzard killed him off in "The Burning Crusade expansion.... really hurt my heart....

Keal'thas was and still is a great character and he must come back, so much drama and fun things could happen because of that and it would be really interesting.

Just look at Illidan... in Legion, they brought him back, and they did a great job at setting the Lore right... they could do something like that with Keal'thas to.

I would go on for hours about how and why he should come back, it would be very great and I agree with people that we should not bring back dead... characters... but when you kill off Good characters like Keal'thas.... just because of mistakes made by the Lore team.... then that is a super great reason to bring them back, if you ask me.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to just see them reviving characters just because I like them. Yeah, BC did Kael dirty, but, IMO, not as bad as Illidan. Kael'thas was actually backdoored into the role of antagonist, and while the story was light, they at least explained what happened. Illidan on the other hand was unceremoniously killed off with zero plot development despite arguably being one of the two most iconic Warcraft characters -- the other being Arthas.

They can only pull the Illidan thing so many times. It worked for Illidan because they had lots of outs (such as him being a demon, and his body going missing), and room to develop an "untold story" that recontextualized what was going on with him between WC3 and BT.

We're getting a pseudo-redemption story for Kael in Revendreth, which is frankly more than I ever expected him to get. And since that's the path he's on now, that's kind of the path I want him to stay on.

If he were to return somehow, I think I'd want it to just be as something like a faction leader for a venthyr allied race, not as a fully revived blood elf, returning to reclaim the throne or something. That'd be a bit much, I think.

Though, I could imagine them doing interesting stuff with that too. What if he were to be revived through the now-holy Sunwell, as sort of an anti-Kel'thuzad? Returning to claim the title of Sun King imbued with the Light. Tie it into the venthyr war with the Light somehow.

Like, I suppose something like that could be kind of cool.

At the same time, I like Lor'themar a lot, and I think they've done a surprisingly good job slowly building up his character over the years. I wouldn't want to see him shoved aside.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be a dream!!! come true..... Kael'thas is such a great character and person so it would be very interesting to have him back

Think about all the drama that would happen in azeroth because of that, so much cool Lore and stuff could happen because of that ​^^

Blizzard did him really wrong in "The Burning Crusade" Expansion... it was so sad to see them just used him as a villan and Butcher his entire Character arch from Warcraft 3

Like they did with Ilidan in "The Burning Crusade" Expansion... and then made him come back to life in Legion they did something really great with him... so could they do with Keal'thas ^^

How Could Keal'thas comes back:

1st:
    He could come back to life... with his Blood elf body from Warcraft 3,
    if you ask me that would be one of the most interesting things since there would be so much drama and such a split in the blood elves, so much cool Lore could come out from that.

2nd
    He could come back as an Undead Elf, just like Sylvanas and he could join the New leader Forsaken Council. (I hope here that we could have diferent undead in the forsaken)
    This would create a very cool drama and interaction inside the forsaken and the horde and it could give the Forsaken a very cool and new leader keal'thas ^^

3rd
    He could come back with his Fel infused body from the Sunwell raid...
    Not so sure about this. and not so sure how we could do something interesting with this, but its an idea

PS: I hope with all my heart that in some way we get him back to azeroth <3

PPS: I am of the mindset that Characters who die... should stay dead... only exeptions are when they are killed of in a very bad way... with very bad reasons...
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2021-04-17 at 02:38 PM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever naturally belongs to Shadowlands should stay there. I really hope all these past figures we find are basically there as a final send off and closure.

It would be just silly if we suddenly have characters like Kael'thas and such return to living realm. I think we had just about enough "merely setbacks" for him and other dead notables.