Found a way to beat Maw of the Maw as solo disc priest Floor 18

Die to force Tarragrue spawn.

Keep Tarrgrue in pandemonium loop with mind blast. Use Tarragrue for power infusion charges (smite spam) while keep the Maw of the Maw (blob) in a fear trap.

The Maw of the Maw is so broken, that you have to summon the Tarragrue to make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    I believe you've posted this in the wrong subforum.
    I believe you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Die to force Tarragrue spawn.

Keep Tarrgrue in pandemonium loop with mind blast. Use Tarragrue for power infusion charges (smite spam) while keep the Maw of the Maw (blob) in a fear trap.

The Maw of the Maw is so broken, that you have to summon the Tarragrue to make it possible.
    Can you not get Frostbite Wand in Twisting Corridors? Been a while, so I don't know if I saw it. With that and the Censer trait Priests get literally anything can be oneshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Can you not get Frostbite Wand in Twisting Corridors? Been a while, so I don't know if I saw it. With that and the Censer trait Priests get literally anything can be oneshot.
    I've never done it as holy. Knowing what I know now, I'd only do it was holy with censure stun.

Fear locking the Tarragrue to beat the floor 18 Maw of the Maw is pretty much an exploit and the only way as disc, while your fear rots the actual boss down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    I've never done it as holy. Knowing what I know now, I'd only do it was holy with censure stun.

Fear locking the Tarragrue to beat the floor 18 Maw of the Maw is pretty much an exploit and the only way as disc, while your fear rots the actual boss down.
    I don't see what Holy has to do with it, but I've never actually done Torghast as non-Shadow solo, just seems like needless pain.

3x Censer + Frostbite oneshots literally anything though, so if that's possible in Twisting nothing really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I don't see what Holy has to do with it, but I've never actually done Torghast as non-Shadow solo, just seems like needless pain.

3x Censer + Frostbite oneshots literally anything though, so if that's possible in Twisting nothing really matters.

Under all other circumstances, disc is the easiest, you cast fear and everything dies instantly includign bosses