Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I dislike to donate to doctors, because they just do nothing. Now, during Covid they consult you via phone call and they can't even do that. They get the most money too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Delicious tax write offs.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES-1990 View Post
    And they constantly get un-banned because of the mods on their friends list. Anyways, funny to see this PR damage control in light of recent news, lol.
    What? I don't get unbanned cause I'm friends with the mods... When you get banned on here you get banned for a few days or weeks, they don't perma ban here.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    That's not what I was saying. What I was saying is that donations still come from those of us who aren't billionaires. And yes, since we're talking about charity they could at least match the users donations or even break off a few hours of development time to create something special.

Could have been something like "Hey I donated 1m and I challenge you players to also raise 1m"
    Usually very rich people donate but want to remain anonymous.

BK seems more the greed before need type but we can’t never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What? I don't get unbanned cause I'm friends with the mods... When you get banned on here you get banned for a few days or weeks, they don't perma ban here.
    Yes they do actually, if you get banned enough you typically do. This isnt exactly a secret either.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That is wrong. Layed off is used when the company is at fault. Fired is used when the employee is at fault. You can be layed off end if your role is not obsolete. Nor does it mean you are welcome to apply for a different position.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not PR damage control. We knew about the charity drive for a few weeks now.
    True, I knew I was off, but yeah they were laid off not fired.
    And yeah we have known about this since BlizzConline

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    As i understand you mean non-charity pets? I do not expect such informations from that.
    No, for the charity pets. All charity pets have had a date when purchases would no longer count towards the charity and would instead just be a normal purchase. Blizzard has never released total sales. They usually say when a goal is met though but never how much was sold over that goal.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Delicious tax write offs.
    Even more of a reason for you to donate then right? Put it on your tax’s you help your self and others!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes they do actually, if you get banned enough you typically do. This isnt exactly a secret either.
    Well yes they do, but you usually need to do some real bad shit to get perma banned, but I can show my infraction history and show that I have appealed infractions a few times to only be denied. I don't think I've ever had an infraction reverted, and I've never been "unbanned"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I dislike to donate to doctors, because they just do nothing. Now, during Covid they consult you via phone call and they can't even do that. They get the most money too.
    Wowwwwwwwww.

What a horribly misguided and ignorant opinion! Do nothing? Please. Go to a hospital and follow a doctor around. I see what my best friend is doing as a 2nd year D.O. graduate. Dude works harder than anyone else I know and puts more time into his patients than anything else in his life right now, and he got married right around the same time and has a kid due in less than 6 months. How dare you suggest this.

Also, look up Doctors without Borders, before you go spewing this nonsense. They are doctors who travel to dangerous areas of the world or otherwise untreated locations and often perform life-saving and life-altering remedies for the people, completely cost-free.

And what do you do? Why don't you become a doctor or nurse? That way you can actually speak on this with an actually educated opinion.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Wowwwwwwwww.

What a horribly misguided and ignorant opinion! Do nothing? Please. Go to a hospital and follow a doctor around. I see what my best friend is doing as a 2nd year D.O. graduate. Dude works harder than anyone else I know and puts more time into his patients than anything else in his life right now, and he got married right around the same time and has a kid due in less than 6 months. How dare you suggest this.

Also, look up Doctors without Borders, before you go spewing this nonsense. They are doctors who travel to dangerous areas of the world or otherwise untreated locations and often perform life-saving and life-altering remedies for the people, completely cost-free.

And what do you do? Why don't you become a doctor or nurse? That way you can actually speak on this with an actually educated opinion.
    Beautiful elaboration but in my country is a bit different than yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    First time seeing Felplague?

They defend EVERYTHING blizzard does.
    also nah not really ,look 2 posts above you, literrally me disagreeing with blizz and a person correcting me, but sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock it off with the moderation discussion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No, for the charity pets. All charity pets have had a date when purchases would no longer count towards the charity and would instead just be a normal purchase. Blizzard has never released total sales. They usually say when a goal is met though but never how much was sold over that goal.
    * Pet not available in World of Warcraft® Classic. Dottie will remain available for adoption in the Blizzard Shop or from the in-game shop after the charitable donation period ends on December 31, 2019.
    **Donation amount for in-game pet excludes chargebacks, refunds, and value added taxes (VAT) or other similar taxes paid with a maximum donation amount of USD $3 million from all sales of the Dottie in-game pet and plushie for charity.

Two different and independent paragraphs.
    3 milions $$ max is about time BEFORE charity stuff ends.

... and they do say how much they raised for charity... #31 post in this thread Felplague copypasted it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Beautiful elaboration but in my country is a bit different than yours.
    This isn't donating to doctors in your country, or any private practice doctors. This is donating to an organisation that provides medical care to poor and war-torn areas who wouldn't otherwise be able to receive it. No doctors are lining their pockets with money from this. The doctors that work with MSF are typically donating their time and are usually paid very little.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone decides that not donating to MSF simply because it is promoted by Blizzard, Kotick or some other BS reason, somehow I have a feeling that they would never have donated anyway because of their bollocks way of thinking.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This isn't donating to doctors in your country, or any private practice doctors. This is donating to an organisation that provides medical care to poor and war-torn areas who wouldn't otherwise be able to receive it. No doctors are lining their pockets with money from this. The doctors that work with MSF are typically donating their time and are usually paid very little.
    Oh I see, I didn't know about it. My apologies.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... Why does the Monkey pet look like it's for Classic, (not very HD, but hey) but the Sloth dosen't? Was there another monkey pet that the released before, and are just reusing the model?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Uhh... Why does the Monkey pet look like it's for Classic, (not very HD, but hey) but the Sloth dosen't? Was there another monkey pet that the released before, and are just reusing the model?
    99% sure that's the original TCG loot monkey pet that's near impossible to get nowadays unless he's on the BMAH or you get an old loot pack.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    99% sure that's the original TCG loot monkey pet that's near impossible to get nowadays unless he's on the BMAH or you get an old loot pack.
    yes, and thats why hes being used.
    to allow players to get the pet, who dont want to drop a few hundred bucks to possibly get scammed off ebay.