7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    It takes about an hour and a half after playing in 60fps to get used to 30fps again in my experience. The effects are jarring at first, but the eye adapts after a bit, I find.

Currently I'm jumping between the Bioshock Collection on PS5 and Switch so yeah, I totally understand, lol. DO WANT BotW in 60fps.
    I find 30fps to not quite be as jarring when the graphics are on lower settings and in lower resolution. That said, a lot of Switch games ARE 60fps. I will grudgingly tolerate 30 for some Switch games, where the game itself is good enough that that's the only issue (BOTW is one of these). I don't ever get used to it though. And I absolutely will not tolerate 30fps on PC at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I completely broke bd2 and aoed all the refights down in a few turns. I almost feel kinda bad

I finally bought a switch and i am waiting for it to be shipped.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I completely broke bd2 and aoed all the refights down in a few turns. I almost feel kinda bad
    Just beat the Arcanist boss in Chapter 4. Level 37/38 party members. Swordmaster, Shieldmaster, Pictomancer and a maxed Spiritmaster. Like, aside from him using Death twice on my Swordmaster in the first round, I never had to revive anyone. Just kept his magic attack power debuffed and magic defense buffed and he only was hitting my characters for like 600 damage with his AoE spells, and 1k at most with Comet. Kinda sad how the enemies in that dungeon felt more challenging than the boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Just beat the Arcanist boss in Chapter 4. Level 37/38 party members. Swordmaster, Shieldmaster, Pictomancer and a maxed Spiritmaster. Like, aside from him using Death twice on my Swordmaster in the first round, I never had to revive anyone. Just kept his magic attack power debuffed and magic defense buffed and he only was hitting my characters for like 600 damage with his AoE spells, and 1k at most with Comet. Kinda sad how the enemies in that dungeon felt more challenging than the boss.
    Just wait for secret job/spiritmaster x3 and spiritmaster/wm x 1, double hp from monk and surpassing power. You do 60k each character every turn since you'll have 3 bp at all times
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-03-19 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you playing on easy? Or did you overlvled the area (when monsters start to run away). Its quite easy to powercreep lvls early game and it makes bosses much easier.
    However it gets much much harder later anyway --- that worm quest was the worst boss fight so far for me.
    And now i am working on extra lvl unlock for classes and those bosses are ugh...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Are you playing on easy? Or did you overlvled the area (when monsters start to run away). Its quite easy to powercreep lvls early game and it makes bosses much easier.
    However it gets much much harder later anyway --- that worm quest was the worst boss fight so far for me.
    And now i am working on extra lvl unlock for classes and those bosses are ugh...
    No, just Normal. The enemies in the Wrecked Institute are only challenging because they hit harder than anything in chapter 3 and the Short-Cait have Death in their spell list, making them obnoxious. Even though the enemies are still glowing, they aren't particularly tough with the right deck.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, just Normal. The enemies in the Wrecked Institute are only challenging because they hit harder than anything in chapter 3 and the Short-Cait have Death in their spell list, making them obnoxious. Even though the enemies are still glowing, they aren't particularly tough with the right deck.
    Phantom/berserker (and monk/berserker after chapter 1) with raw power and level slash will aoe everything down on the first turn without you being touched. Youd use 4 amped strikes for bosses. After chapter 1 the game was kind of a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Phantom/berserker (and monk/berserker after chapter 1) with raw power and level slash will aoe everything down on the first turn without you being touched. Youd use 4 amped strikes for bosses. After chapter 1 the game was kind of a joke.
    A lot of bosses and mobs get a counter later in game so you wont be able to do this unless you give a anti-counter and immunity to every character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A lot of bosses and mobs get a counter later in game so you wont be able to do this unless you give a anti-counter and immunity to every character.
    Yes, you get counter-savvy and unshakable will

I want the Switch pro, I want a Switch pro as powerful as PS4 Pro, that launches with Zelda, and I want it now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaks...rom_bloomberg/

Imagine if I'm playing this thing this year...imagine. Make it so number one. Make it so. Engage!
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-03-19 at 03:22 PM.

People are expecting a revision to take the Switch from slightly more powerful then a Wii U to as strong as a PS4 Pro? Man, it's cool to have hopes and dreams I guess... Just getting it to base PS4 performance would be a gigantic leap.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-03-19 at 06:18 PM.

“I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    People are expecting a revision to take the Switch from slightly more powerful then a Wii U to as strong as a PS4 Pro? Man, it's cool to have hopes and dreams I guess... Just getting it to base PS4 performance would be a gigantic leap.
    That would pretty much be a generational leap. It wouldn't be Switch Pro, it would be Switch 2 (or Switch Y or something knowing how badly Nintendo names direct successors).

Talking "badly named" when we got the disaster of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

Console wise the only time they've ever doubled the name was with the Wii/Wii U. And considering how the Wii U went, I doubt they'd go down that path again.

While I would love to see a more powerful Switch revision, I'll believe it when I see it. There have been multiple "leak" articles on a "Switch Pro" since like 2019, though to be fair Bloomberg is a decently credible source.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    While I would love to see a more powerful Switch revision, I'll believe it when I see it. There have been multiple "leak" articles on a "Switch Pro" since like 2019, though to be fair Bloomberg is a decently credible source.
    That source on bloomberg is far from credible. Hes the same idiot who said PS5 production would be cut in half, and yet Sony is making them faster then they made PS4s, and right at the pace they said they would.

Being a contributor to a major outlet doesn't make you credible, the more you know. However this clown has been saying a switch pro was coming for over 2 years at this point, eventually his shit will stick to the wall and people will forget all the times he was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Talking "badly named" when we got the disaster of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.

Console wise the only time they've ever doubled the name was with the Wii/Wii U. And considering how the Wii U went, I doubt they'd go down that path again.
    There is some decent internal rhyme and logic in XBox names.

The XBox ___ X is the powerful one, and the XBox ___ S is the cheaper less powerful alternative. It is the Series -part of the current name that doesn't really stand out well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i finished BD II (havent killed all special asterix bosses yet), but i did get the last ending so those class upgrades arent realy needed for final boss.

.....also i fell like i got trolled... last 2 games had a text change when you finished the game, but this one doesnt. Unless i missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

NES and SNES.

GB and GBA.

DS, 3DS, and 2DS.