Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Then do a fuckin key in time,
    1. I think you are missing the point ... I'm wanting to push my skill level, not my mash buttons level
    2. I don't get to choose if it is on time or not .... that's down to pure luck.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a super casual I'd be stoked being able to buy LFR ilvl gear with valor. my main is set but my alts neither have enough anima to level up their campaign items nor great trinkets / rings. and once my dual wielders are leveled getting just one weapon through the campaign is gonna suck. how spotty the renown catch-up is sucks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    I would imagine that somewhere in these 15 pages someone mentioned you can buy some crafting mats for 750 valor, at least according to wowhead.
    Either in this or the other 5 threads about casuals supposedly getting shafted I had. The guy is near the great vault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    as a super casual I'd be stoked being able to buy LFR ilvl gear with valor. my main is set but my alts neither have enough anima to level up their campaign items nor great trinkets / rings. and once my dual wielders are leveled getting just one weapon through the campaign is gonna suck. how spotty the renown catch-up is sucks as well.
    You should most certainly have enough anima to push your items to 6/7 week 1 of 60. There are a few dungeon quests that offer a lot with Theater of Pain and Sanguine Depths offering like 750 anima for doing them the first time(De Other Side is only 105 for some reason). Between those, the world boss, and the 2 weeklies you should have over 2k anima ready not counting any world quests etc you may have done otherwise. Killing Denathrius the first time on LFR also gives you something like 1250 which you can do fairly easily once you've finished the campaign. My pally was 188 ilvl within 2 days of 60 without having a legendary yet.

It's 1050 for the pieces that start at 0 which I think is 2 and then goes lower for each subsequent piece.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just don’t like this week is only 750 valor. I thought it will be again 5000. I know how this sounds but I farmed all already and now I’m kinda bored. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I just don’t like this week is only 750 valor. I thought it will be again 5000. I know how this sounds but I farmed all already and now I’m kinda bored. Haha
    It was only 5K because whole system was implemented so late into the season.

S2 will start with 750 cap, and adding another 750 each week.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It was only 5K because whole system was implemented so late into the season.

S2 will start with 750 cap, and adding another 750 each week.
    Wait, so next week will be again 750?

And the week after that, and every week after that. Then season 2 will start and u can farm 750. Then week 2 750 again if u capped the week before. And then 750 more the week after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    In the past I would of argued that such a system would be harmful to the games match making but SL has simply shown the extent raider io has taken over especially with pvp gear. I don't really see an issue with allowing something like that. Though I would prefer it to be alongside rather then replacing this system as for as flawed as the current system is. It is effective at finding BiS items that greatly impact certain classes.
    I think most would agree it should be added on top of the current system. And i've also not seen anyone say "hey give me mythic loot for wqs"..in fact i've seen the opposite

It's about having SOME kind of progression and making the casual content faster/easier(see old raid forming where the squish made some harder and require more gear or maybe just make it a bit faster)

Sure it might take two weeks or three to get ONE piece but meh still working towards it abd by that point most other players will have gotten multiple pieces of potentially stronger gear.

It's all about options imo and as many have pointed out see wrath. Hell i could be mostly casual get decent enough gear and then sub in for my guild or join occasional raid nights since i kept my enchants and other stuff up to date.

Nowadays i lack time/energy fir all the min maxing and nkbody i see here is going "hey give us free loot" but at least reward our time and let us maybe make what we do a bit easier over time instead of gating it so hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. I think you are missing the point ... I'm wanting to push my skill level, not my mash buttons level
    2. I don't get to choose if it is on time or not .... that's down to pure luck.
    Then i guess all my keys in time were just luck... lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yes. You can farm 750 more valor each week.
    Which also means there is finite cap on Valor, and thus number of upgardes, you can do each season. Don't waste valor on upgrading any drops below +14, only use it on +15 loot if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Then i guess all my keys in time were just luck..
    Not all luck, the luck is in finding a good group. However if you solo the M15+ on time, then of course it is all just your skill.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not all luck, the luck is in finding a good group.

Cool. It's usually always the people that say "raider.io is bad for the game" that claim finding a good group is purely luck-based.

I'm using raider.io correctly (ie. not just look at the number and invite based on that), and I very rarely have bad groups. Must be incredibly lucky