Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i don't even wanna describe why. fuck the pvp developers for the game. fuck pvp boosters and fuck blizzard for allowing them to ruin the game for the rest of the players.
    WoW has never had a great PvP game. If you want serious PvP, most other games are done *much* better than WoW. Go play something different, and play WoW for PvE (if you want to play it at all).

i don't even wanna describe why. fuck the pvp developers for the game. fuck pvp boosters and fuck blizzard for allowing them to ruin the game for the rest of the players.
    then genuinely dont play it....

you are mistaken on 3 different fronts in one sentence but i guess it is a habit at this stage of your life. let me correct :

1) i've never shown up on any topics today, let alone this week. it is actually pretty easy to check the latest posts of any forum user for a not - that - intellectual being.

2) it is 18:10 at where i live. it may be surprsing to you that not everyone is living in the good old murrica. i know, shocking.

3) yes, i still play the game and name of the toon is Altrius - Emeriss EU.

on topic : did i say fuck this game ? yes, FUCK THIS GAME.
    Don't take it out on him, then. If you're still playing a game you claim to despise - and even worse, paying to play it - then the problem is yours, and you need to do something about it, not us.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    An easy solution would be to git gud.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If you play 100 games, there is litteraly a minimum chance of you will meet a real booster, who are capable of service(capable like in he can 1vs2 or 1v3). I can promise you that, there are players out there who would beat the biggest mainstream players - but these people got other interests and they are extremely rare(you find them at 2K+ brackets for the final push - as most don't need boost for early CRs).

Point is - there is a difference between guildies helping out, some tryhard booster who only can boost healers and a professional booster. And that is perfect - that's how every game works.

As for gearing - people are doing RBG before arenas. If you fail to see that - that's another unfortunate evolutional trait of yours(ive done the same mistake by ignoring RBG - it sucked - but this is how PvP works as of now. Adept yourself).

Solo queue would help, by putting min/max bracket for gear and CR - but then it would be some wierd random games - like random BG vs RBG - and I would personally hate it.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2021-03-20 at 05:14 PM.

honestly just get good..unless they are piloting if they are boosting its a 9v10 if you are 2100 skill quality you should be able to beat them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    honestly just get good..unless they are piloting if they are boosting its a 9v10 if you are 2100 skill quality you should be able to beat them
    you are a very special person aren't you ?

1) i don't know where did you get the idea of me talking about rbgs but i was talking about arenas so it is not 9v10 it is either 2v2 or 3v3.

2) i am not 2100 quality and never claimed i am. i am playing arena ( after MoP ) for the first time in many many years and playing mage for the first time in my 15 years of wow history.

3) for all the rest : i won't quit the game i spent in more than your entire life just because some lazyass fuckers in blizzard hq feels like there is nothing to fix in the pvp scene of the game. there are lots of things they can fix, only problem is if they feel like it or not.

4) git gud is a retarded comment so i won't even response to those apes.

quick edit : i am not sure about the situation on na servers but on eu every other game is a 3k 3v3 rating guy ( he has 1.3k on 2v2 ) boosting a keyboard turner fucktard. i managed to climb to 1.5k despite those no lifer morons. fuck their pet turtles with a sugar crane.
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2021-03-20 at 05:43 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

My only complaint is I feel you should be required to win at least 5 games (arena) and maybe 1 or 2 for RBG a week for it to count as eligible to use the rating for upgrades.

Right now the “boost 1 bracket and farm low rating in a different bracket” situation is kind of stupid.

i don't like the state of the pvp scene atm and i am using my right to rant about whatever i feel like it. how about you go bark to another tree if the converstaion / venting / crying doesn't interest you ?
    It interested me enough to comment with my thoughts in that moment. Make a thread? Accept that you'll get replies that might not be part of the echo-chamber that you seek.

I've said my piece, you're not worth more effort than that, going by your other posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Shit, we the actual-Blizzard-developers-masquerading-as-know-nothing-MMOChampion-posters have been found out! This thread is directed at us but not on the official WoW forums. He's on to us!
    My thoughts exactly.

i mean man, your fault for playing a game for 15 years that does something you hate and still get mad over.
    pvp boosting has been around since vanilla, as long as its for gold its fine, if you are still playing 15 years later and stil complaining maybe you should just get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    i dont agree with how huntermyth says it, but i dont think you know how boosting works...

the players who are boosting are MUCH higher then 2100, but purposfully lose matches to get to 2100 so they can more easily win matches, to boost their payers up.

"you are 2100 fighting a 2100 team with only 9 people!"
    yeah but that 2100 players are actually 2700 players...

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    An easy solution would be to git gud.
    ahh yes the famous trolling post for getting good against being globaled by ppl have 10% more damage, damge reduction and stamina. Yes fair fights indeed.

OT: Cant be harsh for the 1 dev on pvp for this indy game guys, but still if he could get funded he/she may be able to create more brackets for pvp or reward ilvl upgrade per 1000 rating not this bullshit for example 1400 to 1600

15+ Year Old Account
    I say you complain more because it makes all the addicts here rage and fall into their cycle of addiction which is raging at "im sick of this game" MMO posts lmao.

Learn to code
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

3) for all the rest : i won't quit the game i spent in more than your entire life just because some lazyass fuckers in blizzard hq feels like there is nothing to fix in the pvp scene of the game. there are lots of things they can fix, only problem is if they feel like it or not.

That is such a bad excuse to not quit a game you like it actually fucking hurts.

That is literally the excuse a battered spouse gives why they stay despite getting the shit kicked out of them. Hell i played Street Fighter as a series for 30 fucking years...I didnt like 5 so I stopped playing it...hell i played wow since BC didnt care to deal with hardcore shit anymore so I stopped doing it

But then again I dont form emotional attachments to games

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Then please, stop playing the game.

I dont get why people do stuff they hate and dont enjoy. Oo
    he loves arena. he loves playing it. it's just frustrating facing off against players that have even 1 item level, 1 conduit or 1 gem more than you.
    Last edited by Rinnegan2; 2021-03-21 at 12:49 AM.

I'm not saying this to bash you or anything, I myself was really furious quite a few times during my Wow "career". I've stopped playing even once because something I was farming for a long time still didn't drop Turned out that a break from the game was what I needed. I suggest you try the same. Even with pandemic there are other things outside Wow you could focus on: either other games or non-game activities (try learning Blender, it's a free 3D graphic design tool, it's a lot of fun) or focus on things in the game that are not irritating you. Just take a step back, take a deep breath and think what's the best for you.

10 chars 10 chars

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get the sense you're against boosting - so join the club and play the game whenever and however it suits you instead of running a recurring sub with daily logins, just play when you feel like chatting people up and exploring content instead of making a ratrace out of it all.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Whenever threads like these pop up you get these pseudo-intelectuals, usually along with the OP of the thread, replying that "just quit the game then" is not a real answer, and how everyone should be appreciative how this experienced individual is sticking with the game he actually hates and spends time making it better (by whining and cursing on-line).

Sory, but no. Just no. At some point you are just a pain in the ass to others, and most of all, to yourself. Imagine hating any other single thing in the world, and instead of just ditching it completely, obsessively sticking to it and participating in it for hours a day, all the while you're whining how bad it is.

You have a real problem OP. If you are unable to abandon something that makes you so miserable you need to get medical assistance ASAP. Your feedback, whether useful or not, is not worth your time and mental health that you are wasting doing something you do not enjoy. Especially since there's a major group of people who like the game as it is. Chances are it's just no longer a game for you and you should move on.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are mistaken on 3 different fronts in one sentence but i guess it is a habit at this stage of your life. let me correct :

1) i've never shown up on any topics today, let alone this week. it is actually pretty easy to check the latest posts of any forum user for a not - that - intellectual being.

2) it is 18:10 at where i live. it may be surprsing to you that not everyone is living in the good old murrica. i know, shocking.

3) yes, i still play the game and name of the toon is Altrius - Emeriss EU.

on topic : did i say fuck this game ? yes, FUCK THIS GAME.
    You know people can see your post history right? And we can see that up till the 17th you were offering up helping tips in a pvp thread. So between the 17th and today you went from being helpful to spewing hate. How bad did you get your ass stomped to cause this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.