Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Graphic Card suggestions

Hello there!!!
    So, whenever you want to play best and high FPS video game on your pc so, you must need best Graphic card in your PC. And this time all new video game need best Graphic CARD and need high RAM on your computer.
    So, please reply me with best Graphic Card names and i will purchase for my PC...
    Thanks in Advance...

10+ Year Old Account
    Start with RTX 3090

Here's my recommendation: Don't buy anything in the RTX 3000 or RX 6000 line right now, because they are all in such limited supply that the prices are absolutely insane. In fact, now is a very poor time to buy graphics cards, period.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Don't buy anything, now is a very poor time to buy graphics cards, period.
    Fixed it for you. If anything you can gamble on the used market, but even that is not recommended right now as good GPUs are taken by miners even if used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Start with RTX 3090
    mans out here got jokes. implying that 3090s are in stock ANYWHERE without being scalped to far beyond market price.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    mans out here got jokes. implying that 3090s are in stock ANYWHERE without being scalped to far beyond market price.
    Just about every GPU is being scalped right now. Hell, I've seen freakin 1650 supers sell for upwards of $380 on Ebay, and even meme cards like the GT 1030 are selling for like $140. It's getting to the point where some people are buying Pre built gaming PCs from like Dell, HP, etc., and either selling the OEM card that came with it to flip a profit, or buying the PC specifically for the GPU and selling the remaining shell of a system, since oddly enough, Pre-built PCs are currently the only way to not get ripped off when it comes to GPUs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I do see them in stock, just the price is 2.7-3k€ here. So technically they aren't scalped as it's retailers taking all the money.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I do see them in stock, just the price is 2.7-3k€ here. So technically they aren't scalped as it's retailers taking all the money.
    Technically scalping is any time you sell well above MSRP. Remember, retailers are already second-hand sales.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything in the rtx 3000 series if your lucky enough to beat the scalper bots or buy anew computer all together if you have money to blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Just about every GPU is being scalped right now. Hell, I've seen freakin 1650 supers sell for upwards of $380 on Ebay, and even meme cards like the GT 1030 are selling for like $140. It's getting to the point where some people are buying Pre built gaming PCs from like Dell, HP, etc., and either selling the OEM card that came with it to flip a profit, or buying the PC specifically for the GPU and selling the remaining shell of a system, since oddly enough, Pre-built PCs are currently the only way to not get ripped off when it comes to GPUs right now.
    i built a hella budget computer for about 750 last year and its pretty baller. my gpu was like around 200ish at that time. its almost a grand now for it lmao

- - - Updated - - -

fucking crypto miners and scalpers dude. shit is so fubar.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you can try to do something like enter the Newegg Shuffle or whatever, and you might get chosen, but Twitter is littered with accounts of people either saying they've been chosen 6+ times, or have been trying for 17-20+ times in row and have not been chosen.

Idk it's incredibly frustrating. I've been trying to find a GPU for months, but there is no way on god's green earth I'm paying $1200+ for a card that costs $300.
    Last edited by TirielWoW; 2021-03-20 at 01:03 AM.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    You want the best GPU? 3090.
    You can't afford it? Well tell us your budget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best Video Card?

Easy - RTX3090.

Go grab it, while it's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Here's my recommendation: Don't buy anything in the RTX 3000 or RX 6000 line right now, because they are all in such limited supply that the prices are absolutely insane. In fact, now is a very poor time to buy graphics cards, period.
    This is true, however it hasn't been a good time to buy a GPU for at least the last 4-5 months and it's not going to get better anytime soon. That said, if anyone is in need of a new GPU and manages to find one that is a big upgrade at a relatively decent price (like not double) should go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah forget about new GPU for a long while.

I got 1080Ti and it stays for another year because anything decent to replace it costs obscene $$.

No clue when this shit will die down.

I mean, the best card right now is the 3090, which is stupidly expensive even at MSRP, and good luck ever finding it at close to MSRP. There was one at a local Canada Computers for 2499 Canadabucks (before tax), and scalpers aren't letting them go for less than 3500$, and that's at auction even so it probably actually sells at 3800/4000$ Plus, if you buy that monster, why, you also need a great CPU to go with it (also out of stock often), quality cooling options, a very solid power supply, and obviously gaming at anything less than 4K on such a beast would be overkill...

There's a difference between what's the fastest video card, and what's actually the best for any given customer for the money they spend. While technically the fastest card, the 3090 is also a fairly ridiculous purchase primarily made to show off that you can blow 7000+ CND$ on a PC.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the guy pretty clearly asked for the BEST video card there is and that is RTX3900.

Maybe he's a rich Saudi prince, money not the problem in OP.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    My 3080 FE is kicking ass. Only buy it if you can get it for retail like I did though. Best $700 I ever spent.
    I envy you. I could really use better card for 3D rendering (got regular 1080) but prices for 3080 in my country begin at 2500$ right now. Not to mention availability but I believe it's a global problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I envy you. I could really use better card for 3D rendering (got regular 1080) but prices for 3080 in my country begin at 2500$ right now. Not to mention availability but I believe it's a global problem.
    It definitely is a global problem. There's just not silicon wafer production to go around. I managed to snag a 3090 at MSRP for my work in the second round of stock back in fall, I'm pretty happy with it

The 3070 is really hitting the sweet spot between performance and cost.

Unless of course it's the year 2021 and scalpers are also abusing this card to no ends. It's selling for up to 5 times the normal rate right now.

So, don't buy anything at the moment. Let the scalpers and the industry know that we don't like taking it up the ass every single time.