Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Tbh i could love even some unobtainable class recolors, like that guy have. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20150927103231
    Eventually i dreaming for dungeon sets 1 / 2 essembles, even if in Darkmoon Faire.
    Yea there's a number of unobtainable color variants for existing sets already in the game. It just seems like a missed opportunity to get them, and maybe old sets from vanilla that got lost/broken due to cata, back into the game.

They don't even have to do just armor sets. They could bring back old (and/or recolored) cosmetic weapons too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Yea there's a number of unobtainable color variants for existing sets already in the game. It just seems like a missed opportunity to get them, and maybe old sets from vanilla that got lost/broken due to cata, back into the game.

They don't even have to do just armor sets. They could bring back old (and/or recolored) cosmetic weapons too!
    Exactly, hell even some recolored dungeon sets from vanilla like for warrior one, is cool. Just missing helmet for it. And cosmetic weapons is something, i could look forward as well.

Isn't this basically copying Asmongold's transmog competition?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll tell y'all why Blizzard won't do more with the Trial of Style event. For every single one of your suggestions, someone else already suggested to Blizzard back when the event was first added -- and rejected by the latter. Kept saying they wanted to keep Trial of Style as nothing more than a "micro" event, which is why the sets (if you can call them that) are of appearances that can already obtained elsewhere.

Is it a wasted opportunity? Heck yeah, it is. But you also have to remember that this is the same Blizzard that resisted having transmogrification added for the longest time, citing -- and I swear I'm not making this up nor exaggerating -- "artistic appreciation". (Interpret that how you will.) And to top that off, the person they put in charge of the system at the time was vehemently against the whole thing in the first place.

Maybe they'll eventually change their minds, but it'll probably take at least another five years since this is Blizzard we're talking about.

They really should add a new set per season. there is a lot of armor and weapon reskins that never made it to final that they can bring back. It shouldn't take that much time and effort to put in when the assets there. I'd love to get stuff that used to drop from old nax that actually completed old sets like the boots that matched the stormshroud set and theres also the place holder tier 1 and 2 armor that could be re-released.