Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I don’t see issues in casuals getting one “easy” 210 piece per week, by the time they will be full 210 the season will end and the wheel will start running again.
    Just wait until OP discovers that if you have KSM on your account you can do four +8 per week for two choices of an ilvl 216 item and enough valor to upgrade it to 220. Also if you feel lucky just run one +8. He'll rage so hard and make a new thread, seeing how he doesn't really join any discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Just wait until OP discovers that if you have KSM on your account you can do four +8 per week for two choices of an ilvl 216 item and enough valor to upgrade it to 220. Also if you feel lucky just run one +8. He'll rage so hard and make a new thread, seeing how he doesn't really join any discussion.
    I am gonna be honest with you guys... I don't mind mind the easy M+ gear... I have been abusing it just like everyone else

what started me on this " rage ", was looking in the forums and watching people degrade casuals for wanting better gear, while we ourselves are enjoying weekly welfare epics

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I am gonna be honest with you guys... I don't mind mind the easy M+ gear... I have been abusing it just like everyone else

what started me on this " rage ", was looking in the forums and watching people degrade casuals for wanting better gear, while we ourselves are enjoying weekly welfare epics
    But if doing a +5 mythic is so easy, why aren't the "casuals" doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    But if doing a +5 mythic is so easy, why aren't the "casuals" doing it?
    They are not fun ?

They are not fun ?
    I personally think M+ is the most fun thing they've added to the game in a long time.

So if casuals don't find M+ fun, they have pvp and raids for gear upgrades. They also have wqs to give them anima to upgrade their cov gear. If none of these things is fun enough, I dont think wow is the game for them.

Are you suggesting world quests should scale past 197? They'd have to make them a lot harder to justify that

I personally think M+ is the most fun thing they've added to the game in a long time.

So if casuals don't find M+ fun, they have pvp and raids for gear upgrades. They also have wqs to give them anima to upgrade their cov gear. If none of these things is fun enough, I dont think wow is the game for them.

Are you suggesting world quests should scale past 197? They'd have to make them a lot harder to justify that
    perhaps we should base our ilvls on the amount of interrupts we do....If you interrupt 2 menders and a mage add in a M+, that should be equal to interrupting 2 angry sprites and a a possesed fae during your world quest

Of course I'm joking, but I am trying to make a point, that this a video game, there is nothing hard about it... difficulty is relative

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it...

When Casuals do LFR they get the ilvl of their content in their Vault

Yet when we do a M+5 which is basically 171 content, we get a 210 ivl in our vault

This seems very weird to me
    Sigh...

First, a +5 mis not "171 content". That's a stupid assertion (go do a heroic, then a +5 of the same dungeon).

Second, yes, you get ONE 210... per week. And this upsets you? Get a life.

perhaps we should base our ilvls on the amount of interrupts we do....If you interrupt 2 menders and a mage add in a M+, that should be equal to interrupting 2 angry sprites and a a possesed fae during your world quest

Of course I'm joking, but I am trying to make a point, that this a video game, there is nothing hard about it... difficulty is relative
    When missing the interrupt wipes your group and makes you fail the key, I think that difference should be pointed out. I should also be dodging all mechanics, dpsing the priority add down, and executing my rotation flawlessly in both areas but one has more of a consequence to it.

And if they're so similar. Why is it fun to do in the WQ but not in the +5?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    So yesterday you were saying that gear rewards should be based on difficulty and now you’re saying there’s no such thing as difficulty. Cool.
    Nice, it does seem like a contradiction, but what I am really saying is that if you are going to boost the Rewards for some content by 10 or 16 item lvls, then blizzard should boost the rewards for other content too, because difficulty is relative

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    The "hard" part of Mythic+ is mostly finding people to play with.
    thats true about hc raid too... i dont have KSM this season yet but i did pug whole HC nathria... no pve content other than mythic raid is in any way difficult IF you have decent people...

Nice, it does seem like a contradiction, but what I am really saying is that if you are going to boost the Rewards for some content by 10 or 16 item lvls, then blizzard should boost the rewards for other content too, because difficulty is relative
    Its not boosted tho. +7 gives u 213, same as heroic raid gear. 3 affixes to deal with. About the same difficulty as heroic raids. +5 is a little easier, and gives gear below 213. And it's only once a week. Meanwhipe doing the first 8 heroic bosses will give u like ~2 pieces of 213 drops and 1 additional in the vault

Its not boosted tho. +7 gives u 213, same as heroic raid gear. 3 affixes to deal with. About the same difficulty as heroic raids. +5 is a little easier, and gives gear below 213. And it's only once a week. Meanwhipe doing the first 8 heroic bosses will give u like ~2 pieces of 213 drops and 1 additional in the vault
    I would get about 1 drop for every 15 bosses killed.... and the great vault just put up belts that everyone already had

That’s why I started doing m+, to get more options in the vault, and when I saw how easy they were, I almost felt guilty equipping the gear
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2021-03-22 at 06:23 PM.

I would get about 1 drop for every 15 bosses killed.... and the great vault just put up belts that everyone already had
    Statistically its a 20% drop rate now and the chance of an item u already have from the vault is the same whether u get it from raiding or m+. So even at 1 item every 15 bosses (which statistically only happens 3.5%), you are still getting more loot

It is 1 every 5 after recent buffs.
    And it was 1 out of every 7 prior to the buffs.

Not sure what you mean by “difficulty is relative” and how it makes any type of coherent point to say this.
    Well, what makes M+ “ hard “ ?

You have to interrupt some trash adds ?

Guess what, casuals used to do that in normal heroics.... now people think it’s something special

Well, what makes M+ “ hard “ ?

You have to interrupt some trash adds ?

Guess what, casuals used to do that in normal heroics.... now people think it’s something special
    Are you trying to be honest or do u jist enjoy wasting time on the forums?

So are you arguing that “normal heroics” are as hard as m+? I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll at this point.
    No... what I was trying to relate, was that what people see as “ hard “ content... is not really that hard.... and today’s m+ is basically a normal heroic in past expansions

No... what I was trying to relate, was that what people see as “ hard “ content... is not really that hard.... and today’s m+ is basically a normal heroic in past expansions
    So if it's not that hard then casuals can do it. You arent making any sense. If its not fun, find a dif game. What is your point making the sane thread multiple times? What do you hope to qccomplish?

So if it's not that hard then casuals can do it. You arent making any sense. If its not fun, find a dif game. What is your point making the sane thread multiple times? What do you hope to qccomplish?
    Great question... and I think I’m about at the end of my rant

I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack

Great question... and I think I’m about at the end of my rant

I guess what I wanted is to see if anyone else agreed that M+ rewards are way out of whack
    M+ is infinitely repeatable so the drops are extra low which is out of whack. To counter this and still give some progression, the vault reward is a little higher. Once you are about a month in, the only actual upgrades you are getting from M+ are from the vault, with the occasional slow filled by a low ilvl piece. Raiders get 2+ pieces a week (~1 from boss itself, 1 from vault). They will gear at roughly the same pace. Those that do multiple forms of content will gear the fastest. If you only want to do worldquests, your capped at 197 c9v gear and occasional 203 from a calling. You should move into more difficult (but apparently stupidly easy per you) content to get more gear