Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who the fuck cares about one shitty 210 item per week nowadays or like at all.

Yet another nonsense topic. Halp, dem casullz destroy teh gaem with their insane welfare gear.
    Actually it's the "casuals" complaining about m+ claiming they want valor vendor items rather than actually running dungeons....like they did when valor items were a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I guess that makes sense, but why aren't the other sources in the Vault also boosted by 10 or 16 ilvls
    Because their actual content rewards higher gear compared to the content itself when compared to m+ like has been explained 50 times in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Mythic+ vault is a bit over rewarding as an offset for how it’s end of dungeon reward is a bit under rewarding. And that is due to no lockouts on dungeons.

That’s pretty much it.
    I definitely agree that the drop rate, and great vault are a joke... I'm still trying to wrap my head around why some content gets boosted, while others don't

I guess that makes sense, but why aren't the other sources in the Vault also boosted by 10 or 16 ilvls
    Your rewarded for the content your doing so a 5-10 mythic plus is around normal/heroic level difficulty so thats what your getting rewarded for, a 15 rewards mythic raid level loot, and then PvP has its levels where you can get the best loot at 2100 rating and around heroic at 1800.

Mythic plus weekly chest is the slowest way to gear up, its just good if you get lucky and to replace the occasional item, if you combine raiding, m+ and PvP then you gear up super fast, but only doing 15s, heroic/mythic raids will still get you 220 in around a month if your lucky.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

I definitely agree that the drop rate, and great vault are a joke... I'm still trying to wrap my head around why some content gets boosted, while others don't
    Because you can obtain higher gear from the source itself from raids and PvP? Because they have a lockout (raids) or acquisition time gate (conquest cap)?

If heroic raids were more like mythic+ gearing the bosses would drop 200 gear and you would get 220 gear in your vault for 8/10. And the raid bosses would have no lockout so you can just kill them over and over.

Are you for real dude, he just explained it to you, mythic+ is a spammable source of gear hence its hard capped on its ilvl rewards to not diminish other progression paths, and to offset this they have the weekly vault boosted ilvl wise, do you really think that just because doing +14s give you 226 on the weekly vault you should get 249 weapons on the weekly vault if you killed Mythic Denathrius? cause this makes 0 sense to me and i actually kill him weekly.
    Last edited by Frozenbro; 2021-03-22 at 10:31 PM.

I don't get it...

When Casuals do LFR they get the ilvl of their content in their Vault

Yet when we do a M+5 which is basically 171 content, we get a 210 ivl in our vault

This seems very weird to me
    Because they've trivialized raiding for all but the Hall of Fame prestige players in favor of making WoW Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Are you for real dude, he just explained it to you, mythic+ is a spammable source of gear hence its hard capped on its ilvl rewards to not diminish other progression paths, and to offset this they have the weekly vault boosted ilvl wise, do you really think that just because doing +14s give you 226 on the weekly vault you should get 243 weapons on the weekly vault if you killed Mythic Denathrius? cause this makes 0 sense to me and i actually kill him weekly.
    Wha ?

You are right ... you are awesome ... you deserve a 255 weapon and a 250 trinket for doing a 15 minute dungeon, while out gearing it by 40 ilvls and demeaning other people

Wha ?

You are right ... you are awesome ... you deserve a 255 weapon and a 250 trinket for doing a 15 minute dungeon, while out gearing it by 40 ilvls and demeaning other people
    Dude you are just something else entirely, i literally stated the opposite of what you just said, you are a lost cause at this point, just play another game, not joking here xd

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Dude you are just something else entirely, i literally stated the opposite of what you just said, you are a lost cause at this point, just play another game, not joking here xd
    I did not mean to insult you, I’m sorry, you make a lot of sense... best wishes

Wha ?

Care to link your character so we can see your 15 minute +15 clears since its so easy?

My character has been in my BIO for 10 years

I have attempted less than 20 M+'s this xpac

My character has been in my BIO for 10 years

I have attempted less than 20 M+'s this xpac
    Well then how can you claim M+ is super easy when you've never timed one with this seasonal affix?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well then how can you claim M+ is super easy when you've never timed one with this seasonal affix?
    Uh, because I have, and they were easy AF... the only reason I even have a +9 completion is because I wanted to help a guildie that was stressing out over not having a good weapon

Uh, because I have, and they were easy AF... the only reason I even have a +9 completion is because I wanted to help a guildie that was stressing out over not having a good weapon
    You've never timed an M+ that had prideful. I've never downed a mythic boss but I don't claim the loot is boosted in them lol

You've never timed an M+ that had prideful. I've never downed a mythic boss but I don't claim the loot is boosted in them lol
    I would suggest that you wait until you have done both and then form an opinion.... I know that having to interrupt menders, and Mage adds, or Dark goliaths, seems hard, and makes you feel special... but to be honest, that was simply standard practice in normal heroics in past xpacs

I don't get it...

When Casuals do LFR they get the ilvl of their content in their Vault

Yet when we do a M+5 which is basically 171 content, we get a 210 ivl in our vault

This seems very weird to me
    When was the last time you ran a normal dungeon on your geared 60?

I hope this answers your question.

I would suggest that you wait until you have done both and then form an opinion.... I know that having to interrupt menders, and Mage adds, or Dark goliaths, seems hard, and makes you feel special... but to be honest, that was simply standard practice in normal heroics in past xpacs
    I've been playing since 2005. I know how heroics were. I can say raiding is easy because you just stand in certain places and don't even need to use your interrupt because 1 of the other 19 will get ot the rare time a cast is actually interrupting. But that would be ignorant and make me look like an ass.

You seem very focused on the fact that you need to interrupt in M+. Is this a new concept to you?

M+ is totally about just interrupting adds. It's the only thing there is to manage. Sure buddy.

You do realize that the seasonal affix starts at +10?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-22 at 11:54 PM.

Enjoy that raid quality gear lol.

I've been playing since 2005. I know how heroics were. I can say raiding is easy because you just stand in certain places and don't even need to use your interrupt because 1 of the other 19 will get ot the rare time a cast is actually interrupting. But that would be ignorant and make me look like an ass.

You seem very focused on the fact that you need to interrupt in M+. Is this a new concept to you?
    I appreciate the question, and I respect your opinion... I bring up interrupts, because I want to know what exactly it is that makes M+ " Hard "