Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    I appreciate the question, and I respect your opinion... I bring up interrupts, because I want to know what exactly it is that makes M+ " Hard "
    You're either incredibly ignorant, delusional or straight up trolling.

I appreciate the question, and I respect your opinion... I bring up interrupts, because I want to know what exactly it is that makes M+ " Hard "
    Well dealing with 4 affixes, 4+ mobs in the pack each doing different things, lining up cds so they come at the right point in the route, having the route pre-planned and following it precisely, executing your dps rotation with shifting priorities depending on what mobs u are fighting and the number of them. And doing this at a key higher than a +9 lol. Im not saying its ridiculously hard but comparing it to a heroic is laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

When key is high enough and 1 wipe will make it untimed, you can think of M+ as a ~35 minute emcounter

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Sigh...

First, a +5 mis not "171 content". That's a stupid assertion (go do a heroic, then a +5 of the same dungeon).

Second, yes, you get ONE 210... per week. And this upsets you? Get a life.
    Totally agree. Who the hell thinks a +5 Mythic dungeon is similar to an easy heroic dungeon? That's just the toxic elitist WoW crowd saying that garbage.

A +5 Mythic is significantly way harder, and not something casuals will be running.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well dealing with 4 affixes, 4+ mobs in the pack each doing different things, lining up cds so they come at the right point in the route, having the route pre-planned and following it precisely, executing your dps rotation with shifting priorities depending on what mobs u are fighting and the number of them. And doing this at a key higher than a +9 lol. Im not saying its ridiculously hard but comparing it to a heroic is laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

When key is high enough and 1 wipe will make it untimed, you can think of M+ as a ~35 minute emcounter
    You just described a normal Cat Heroic

You just described a normal Cat Heroic
    Describe to me why heroic raids deserve 213 gear then lmao. You're a riot haha. I did cata heroic prefer. They weren't hard. If they were to you that explains why you're struggling in the +5s

Describe to me why heroic raids deserve 213 gear then lmao. You're a riot haha. I did cata heroic prefer. They weren't hard. If they were to you that explains why you're struggling in the +5s
    Exactly... if there is no " hard " content... then why should we give a fuck about a casual getting good gear

Exactly... if there is no " hard " content... then why should we give a fuck about a casual getting good gear
    There is hard content. But you're not doing it.

There are different levels of difficulty and the gear that you get from them corresponds to that.

If nothing is "hard", then "casuals" can go do that content and get the gear that way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    There is hard content. But you're not doing it.
    What is it that makes your content Hard, please be specific, and I am sorry for your struggles

What is it that makes your content Hard, please be specific, and I am sorry for your struggles
    You're just trolling at this point. Go jerk off about how it's so easy to do +5s.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-03-23 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Not exactly, you can give the casual full 220 gear, hes still gonna be hardstuck LFR cause they refuse to do any further content, so its w/e in the end.
    This is exactly the point. It doesn't matter what gear a casual gets as long as there is some sort of progression that a casual can do. Casuals are the bread and butter for blizzard. They want casuals to keep on logging in. It doesn't matter to blizzard that it's once per week for them to login and grab their vault item and then do one mythic+. A casual is never going to raid past LFR. Normal is too time consuming and drops shit. It's m+ or nothing for a casual. Even just doing a 2 will probably be an upgrade and that is why the mythic + loot system is out of whack. You do one and you get rewarded with an item far out of kilter to what you actually deserve. It's to keep the casuals engaged. Is that a bad thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

You're just trolling at this point. Go jerk off about how you're so good at doing +5s.

Wha ... ? Hmm

Reminds Me of Chaung Tzu story

You're just trolling at this point. Go jerk off about how it's so easy to do +5s.
    But it really is. Pugs will literally carry you now. My 192 alt is carried through 10s to 12s because pugs are scrambling to join my keys. At 192 I probably should be doing 4s or 5s for gear. I'm enjoying getting 220s in the vault now. It's that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    But it really is. Pugs will literally carry you now. My 192 alt is carried through 10s to 12s because pugs are scrambling to join my keys. At 192 I probably should be doing 4s or 5s for gear. I'm enjoying getting 220s in the vault now. It's that easy.
    It's easy because you got carried. You wouldn't have done the +10s/+12s with a full 192 ilvl group. It had nothing to do with you and your ability to play the game. Every endgame activity is easy if you get carried whether you paid for a boost or not, because you're basically not playing the game.

What is it that makes anything hard? Name 1 hard thing ever and explain what made it hard

What is it that makes anything hard? Name 1 hard thing ever and explain what made it hard
    Hogger ?

/10 char
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-03-23 at 07:04 AM.

Hogger ?

/10 char
    You named something but didn't describe what makes it hard.

You named something but didn't describe what makes it hard.
    Lol, I'm sorry.. I am mostly afk... the hardest thing I've ever done in WoW is probably killing Ragnaros in Firelands on heroic difficulty with a 10 man raid crew

Every single person had to be precisely on point the entire fight

That might explain my saltiness with easy gear nowadays, it just seems too easy

Lol, I'm sorry.. I am mostly afk... the hardest thing I've ever done in WoW is probably killing Ragnaros in Firelands on heroic difficulty with a 10 man raid crew

Every single person had to be precisely on point the entire fight

That might explain my saltiness with easy gear nowadays, it just seems too easy
    Sounds like high M+ to me. I did the same fight

Sounds like high M+ to me. I did the same fight
    Do you remember that dungeon in WoD... where you had to soak beams.... that's M+ mechanics now