Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mission table: Tradegood missions

Hi there,

what do I need to do to unlock non-elite/rare trade good missions - missions that directly reward trade goods (not in a cache like the rare/elite missions), like 10 widowbloom?
    I have 8 chars all on the same adventure stage (11), but only one - my ventyr mage - is getting those trade good missions. Suddenly they started to appear, so I assume something must have triggered them, but I have no idea what it was. Anyone knows?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Hi there,

what do I need to do to unlock non-elite/rare trade good missions - missions that directly reward trade goods (not in a cache like the rare/elite missions), like 10 widowbloom?
    I have 8 chars all on the same adventure stage (11), but only one - my ventyr mage - is getting those trade good missions. Suddenly they started to appear, so I assume something must have triggered them, but I have no idea what it was. Anyone knows?

Thanks!
    I have only seen the material caches in that category, never seen direct reward trade goods (unless you call the buff stones).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have only seen the material caches in that category, never seen direct reward trade goods (unless you call the buff stones).
    You can find them on wowhead, for example: https://www.wowhead.com/mission=2272/memory-error.

Never had those, too.
    What you see on wowhead might be the things that you can get in those material caches. @Puri
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2021-03-25 at 10:02 AM.

Been having those for a while .. I'm currently at level 35ish max mission level.

They are garbage though .. only seem to be getting mining tradegoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Never had those, too.
    What you see on wowhead might be the things that you can get in those material caches. @Puri
    As I wrote I literally have them on my mage (and only there), so I am pretty certain they exist.

Maybe this is a venthyr specific thing? I have max campaign on my Main Night Fae and only see the rare caches , bags etc. that contain all meat, herbs, stones etc.

On my Kyrian and Necro alts they have around lvl 25 / 30 and i see the normal / green caches and bags.

Dont have a Venthyr yet so it may well be that they have just the trade good rewards without the bag

Quote Originally Posted by lozza View Post
    Maybe this is a venthyr specific thing? I have max campaign on my Main Night Fae and only see the rare caches , bags etc. that contain all meat, herbs, stones etc.

On my Kyrian and Necro alts they have around lvl 25 / 30 and i see the normal / green caches and bags.

Dont have a Venthyr yet so it may well be that they have just the trade good rewards without the bag
    Yes, I thought that too at first (as my mage is myonly ventyr), but looking at the comment on the mission mentioned above (https://www.wowhead.com/mission=2272...error#comments) this seems not to be the case.

Do you have a gathering profession? Maybe that is a requirement.

Yes, I thought that too at first (as my mage is myonly ventyr), but looking at the comment on the mission mentioned above (https://www.wowhead.com/mission=2272...error#comments) this seems not to be the case.
    Maybe it is just that one specific Mission "Memory Error". Just had a quick browse of a few more missions on Wowhead and that seems to be the only one that rewards specifically just the trade good or potion. Not sure how to trigger that mission as there isn't a lot of info on it. Maybe its just random?

Maybe it is just that one specific Mission "Memory Error". Just had a quick browse of a few more missions on Wowhead and that seems to be the only one that rewards specifically just the trade good or potion. Not sure how to trigger that mission as there isn't a lot of info on it. Maybe its just random?
    There seem to be four missions (https://www.wowhead.com/item=168589/marrowroot#missions), and since that one char has them at least daily I really would like to trigger them on my other chars, too. The gained amount would add up fairly quickly with pretty much no downside apart from the 10 anima.

As I wrote I literally have them on my mage (and only there), so I am pretty certain they exist.
    I wonder how they are "unlocked" then, as I really never had those, at all - those missions are just showing the stuff that is inside those caches.
    Are both characters in the same convenant?

Edit, seeing you already said they should be independend on the cov.
    I got a night fae and a venthyr on 60 with completed campaigns, both do not get those missions.
    I wonder what triggers you need to do first?

7+ Year Old Account
    So far I only got herbs on venthyr alt, 36lvl + missions. Never got one on other covenants.

I get ones for ore (despite not being a miner), leather, meat/fish, have been for a while, but honestly the time it takes to complete them + the cost + what you end up getting, its not worth it.

I wonder how they are "unlocked" then, as I really never had those, at all - those missions are just showing the stuff that is inside those caches.
    Are both characters in the same convenant?

Edit, seeing you already said they should be independend on the cov.
    I got a night fae and a venthyr on 60 with completed campaigns, both do not get those missions.
    I wonder what triggers you need to do first?
    I think its mission level. I get enchanting mats, herbs , ores, hides, fish, meat, and all other trade goods rather constantly though most are on level 49-51 elite missions.

I think its just your average follow level that unlocks them right now mine are level 45 if my troops are anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Lighter View Post
    I think its mission level. I get enchanting mats, herbs , ores, hides, fish, meat, and all other trade goods rather constantly though most are on level 49-51 elite missions.

I think its just your average follow level that unlocks them right now mine are level 45 if my troops are anything to go by.
    Do you get specific materials or the caches? The caches are normal, but the specific materials are new to me.
    With my Night Fae I unlocked the sweet 50-60 missions in just some weeks (we all know that NF was completely overpowered and still is), still I did not see any specific materials.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2021-03-25 at 04:45 PM.

Do you get specific materials or the caches? The caches are normal, but the specific materials are new to me.
    Each one is specific. I am told if I will get ore, enchanting mats, herbs, etc. I think the only one I haven't seen from the wowhead list is the ink one that might be trade specific.

Character has herbing/mining

Edit: Sorry I see what your asking now I get the caches.

You can find them on wowhead, for example: https://www.wowhead.com/mission=2272/memory-error.
    I've seen them on my venthyr only and he's my 3rd highest table but not that high in level or campaign. It might get phased out once you get higher possibly. I stopped doing anything but anima missions until I level up everything in the sanctums on all characters basically as it makes it actually anima positive rather than a drain on it for me.

I am Necro, I have 3/4 of adventures at level 39/40, I capped the “purple helm special missions”, never ever seen a mission that rewards directly specific herbs or other gathering materials, only bags containing materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, 10 Marrow root just appeared on my mission table...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..