Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hoping you forget to unsub

You can't pay a sub with Bnet balance.
    The big difference maker is tokens.

Many people, myself included, would buy Tokens with gold, turn those into Bnet Balance and then use that Bnet Balance to buy game time at the bulk discount, this gets you more gametime for your gold then simply using 1 token for 1 month of gametime.

This is basically a nerf to people who use tokens to pay for their sub.
    I've been playing since 2007 and legit didn't know you could buy gametime other than subscriptions with cash, lmao. I knew about gold/tokens but not the gametime. Ah well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah I havent done it again, but a phonecall asking after my well being would have been a better first step than calling in the legal murder force team.
    you can lie on the phone, the police have to phsyically come and see if you are legit

you take the idea of scuicide very lightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Guess they are really hurting for money?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I havent done it again, but a phonecall asking for my well being would have been a better first step than calling in the legal murder force team.
    It isn't a legal murder force team. Your toxic nature is showing again. Blizzard has no way of knowing if you are serious or not where a phone call to check on you wouldn't stop a person making a serious threat. It is perfectly acceptable for the police to come do a welfare check. That is why you don't joke around about stuff because the internet isn't some make believe world. Statements still have real world impacts.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    A human always puts eyes on those, usually they just send a copy/paste instead of typing a custom message when they dont need to.

and you did threaten suicide, you have to realize if you threaten suicide to a company and they don't do squat, and you murder your family then yourself, they could be in a shit load of trouble for not contacting the authorities.

- - - Updated - - -

yes you can, this just removes the cheesing that people were doing with wow tokens.
    Yeah I understand better now that the world only cares about protecting itself from litigation than actually performing a good service.

Blizz hoping you will subscribe for just 1 month and then you forget to cancel subscription.

No other reason to remove the 30 day game time purchase... its only purpose was so you dont have to hassle with canceling subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It isn't a legal murder force team. Your toxic nature is showing again. Blizzard has no way of knowing if you are serious or not where a phone call to check on you wouldn't stop a person making a serious threat. It is perfectly acceptable for the police to come do a welfare check. That is why you don't joke around about stuff because the internet isn't some make believe world. Statements still have real world impacts.

So swatting isnt a very real threat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Blizz hoping you will subscribe for just 1 month and then you forget to cancel subscription.

No other reason to remove the 30 day game time purchase... its only purpose was so you dont have to hassle with canceling subscription.
    Probably will earn them more money as well.

Bobby is good at draining the life out of company and squeezing every last dollar. Probably why hes on his way to being a billionaire if not already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I understand better now that the world only cares about protecting itself from litigation than actually performing a good service.
    "actually performing a good service"

Making sure people go check in on someone who is suicidal is the best service.

when a person is making suicide threats, its not a "bad service" to send people there to make sure they are ok.

Yes they are protecting their asses by sending cops to make sure you are ok

but they are also MAKING SURE YOU ARE OK.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Probably will earn them more money as well.

Bobby is good at draining the life out of company and squeezing every last dollar. Probably why hes on his way to being a billionaire if not already.
    highly fucking doubt you got swatted, you said armed police, did they knock at your door or barge in yelling with rifles pointed at you?
    cause those are 2 very different things.

15+ Year Old Account
    At no point did I say that. Blizzard didn't do that to you based on your own posts. Just because you say you were joking doesn't mean the next person won't be. That is why you don't joke about things like that in order to manipulate others. But this really has nothing to do with the topic and just seems an exercise to justify hatred for Blizzard.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

yes you can, this just removes the cheesing that people were doing with wow tokens.
    cheesing?

whatcha mean?

At no point did I say that. Blizzard didn't do that to you based on your own posts. Just because you say you were joking doesn't mean the next person won't be. That is why you don't joke about things like that in order to manipulate others. But this really has nothing to do with the topic and just seems an exercise to justify hatred for Blizzard.

I wasnt trying to manipulate them. I was trying to express how pointless and frustrating the whole experience was.

Thats why I dont give them any of my money and pay for WoW with tokens. Because i'm just not giving that company any of my money. The whales can do it as I carry their lazy ass through heroic Sire

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    cheesing?

whatcha mean?
    so if you were buyying wow tokens, then converting them into gametime you were fucking yourself over. which is what mostp layers did

what you are ACTUALLY supposed to do, is

1- buy 6 wow tokens
    2- convert them to bnet balance
    3- buy a 6 month sub
    4- you now have got 6 months plus some leftover Bnet balance instead of just 6 months.

so if you were buyying wow tokens, then converting them into gametime you were fucking yourself over. which is what mostp layers did

what you are ACTUALLY supposed to do, is

1- buy 6 wow tokens
    2- convert them to bnet balance
    3- buy a 6 month sub
    4- you now have got 6 months plus some leftover Bnet balance instead of just 6 months.
    what if they just play one month every few? surely buying 1 month and taking a 6mo break is cheaper than buying 6 and doing the same.

and if someone is gonna play for 6mo straight why wouldnt they buy the 6mo?

"actually performing a good service"

Making sure people go check in on someone who is suicidal is the best service.

when a person is making suicide threats, its not a "bad service" to send people there to make sure they are ok.

Yes they are protecting their asses by sending cops to make sure you are ok

but they are also MAKING SURE YOU ARE OK.

- - - Updated - - -

highly fucking doubt you got swatted, you said armed police, did they knock at your door or barge in yelling with rifles pointed at you?
    cause those are 2 very different things.
    Well I dont live in America, so our cops are actually trained. We dont have swat as such but armed police units. One officer ran around the back of the house with a hand gun. And the other two were in vests walking up to the front of the house and quickly realized it was all overkill

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    what if they just play one month every few? surely buying 1 month and taking a 6mo break is cheaper than buying 6 and doing the same.

and if someone is gonna play for 6mo straight why wouldnt they buy the 6mo?
    true, but thats whats gone, you cant buy 6 months with bnet balance anymore and get a reduction in price, you have to buy 2 months 3 times, full price.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I dont live in America, so our cops are actually trained. We dont have swat as such but armed police units. One officer ran around the back of the house with a hand gun. And the other two were in vests walking up to the front of the house and quickly realized it was all overkill
    that is not swatting.
    and again it is 100% your fault for making a scuicide joke
    the company and police acted 100% accordingly to a possible scuicide.

true, but thats whats gone, you cant buy 6 months with bnet balance anymore and get a reduction in price, you have to buy 2 months 3 times, full price.

- - - Updated - - -

that is not swatting.
    and again it is 100% your fault for making a scuicide joke
    the company and police acted 100% accordingly to a possible scuicide.
    I didnt say I was swatted. Rhorle was acting like armed police turning up to your door isnt a very real threat. I mean theres daily reports coming out of the great USA of over use of force by the men in blue. And USA isnt alone. You give people power, 9 times out of 10 they are gonna abuse it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didnt say I was swatted. Rhorle was acting like armed police turning up to your door isnt a very real threat. I mean theres daily reports coming out of the great USA of over use of force by the men in blue.
    Nah mate...

thats kinda shitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didnt say I was swatted. Rhorle was acting like armed police turning up to your door isnt a very real threat. I mean theres daily reports coming out of the great USA of over use of force by the men in blue.
    You are the one that brought up swatting. You are the one that labeled what was sent to your house a murder death force. If you don't want the tone of a conversation to go a certain way then don't bring it there with your own words. Armed police is an appropriate response to a suspected armed suicidal person. If you were actually telling the truth you could have done a death by cop or something else stupid.

That is why you don't joke about stuff. It is sad how you keep trying to turn it around to you being the victim when you brought it upon yourself.

Nah mate...
    that is asking him a question. Where did i say I WAS SWATTED. I didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

You are the one that brought up swatting. You are the one that labeled what was sent to your house a murder death force. If you don't want the tone of a conversation to go a certain way then don't bring it there with your own words.
    I used it as an example to highlight how dangerous people turning up to your house with guns and having the law behind them CAN BE. Jesus guys