Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Moderator Announcement:

There are now 13 hours left in the day. Time for another hint since I realized this challenge day one will be super hard without knowing some extra things.

The characters who are in this game is everyone on the player list EXCEPT for Cruel2u, Strikered, and Yvern. The remaining 3 are Cereallord, Mercychan, and Virothe. (Note: These names are in alphabetical order and do not necessarily relate to each other)

Remember, bold your list. You are allowed to edit the list once bolded and I will accept whatever is bolded when I start resolving night actions.

Vote Count:

Listo (6): Strikered #15, Cruel2u #46, Lora #250, Graeham #382, Yvern #391, Doublevote
    Val (2): Clarinet #23, Bwonsamdi #281,
    Kryllian (1): Val #347,
    Lora (1): Xanjori #212,
    Graeham (1): Kryllian #256,

Not Voting: Clawsout, Crackleslap, Listo95, Marack, Nefarious Tea,

With 15 players alive and valid, majority lynch is 8.

Day 1 will end on 3/25 at 9:00pm EST or when majority lynch is achieved.

Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-25 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I’m hurt. I’m only a lonely hider who if targeted for a kill will cause it to fail but if the person I hide behind is killed I die also.

Also Yvern likely has the double vote seeing as it didn’t show up until their vote came out.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Wow I’m hurt. I’m only a lonely hider who if targeted for a kill will cause it to fail but if the person I hide behind is killed I die also.

Also Yvern likely has the double vote seeing as it didn’t show up until their vote came out.
    foxxi tinks listo getting lunched by a double vote is poetic and hillarious. she also tinks it is scummy play to draw attntion to other potental powers even if you tink they are obvious. bad listo.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Ordinarily I'd be open to the idea of allowing a hider to stick around in the hope that it'd frustrate any hostile players. Yet it's also a fairly opportunistic role typically with the goal of surviving until the end of the game and we all know how that worked out for us last time.

That aside, Foxxi makes a good point - why draw attention to a specific player with a particular power on D1? Assuming it's correct, there's sixteen players in total and now there's only thirteen unknowns.

Foxxi's role is revealed in the original post, Listo claimed...and now Yvern was potentially exposed.

In other news, did you all know that Crocodiles are large semiaquatic reptiles that live throughout the tropics in Africa, Asia, the Americas and Australia?

foxxi beleves that puts listo at one vote from lunch
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    foxxi beleves that puts listo at one vote from lunch
    Correct cute little foxman

awww foxxi got caled cute foxxi apreciates the complement

3+ Year Old Account
    Hehe lunch

Wait

I did that too

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Listo
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It is now Night

No more talking. I will post end of day when I get home in an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Count:

Listo (8): Strikered #15, Cruel2u #46, Lora #250, Graeham #382, Yvern #391, Clarinet #396, Bwonsamdi #400, Doublevote
    Kryllian (1): Val #347,
    Lora (1): Xanjori #212,
    Graeham (1): Kryllian #256,

Not Voting: Clawsout, Crackleslap, Listo95, Marack, Nefarious Tea

Listo, playing as Val the Moofia Boss, a Hider, has been lynched.

Rolecard

Spoiler: 

Night 1 will end on 3/26 at 1:00pm EST or when all night actions are submitted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The double vote could also potentially be Graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    The double vote could also potentially be Graeham
    Warning: No posting at night

Dawn rises and the town finds the body of one of their own.

Marack, playing as Foxximcleod, the Gladiator, has been killed.

Rolecard:

Spoiler: 

With 13 players alive and valid, majority lynch is 7.

Day 2 will end on 3/27 at 8:00pm EST or when majority lynch is achieved.

eeww that listo bump! no regrets about my vote

- - - Updated - - -

thing is ...when listo talked about his fave music and such, it was acceptable since we're all guilty of indulging in 'questionable' music but mentioning 'stray kids' as supreme? that's how you get lynched and I can't blame anyone that voted him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvern View Post
    Correct foxman
    foxman? what is this? I thought ze fox is female

- - - Updated - - -

no serial killer shenanigans? cereal is too much of a safe guy

also also let's lynch Val, do it and then you'll see I'm right

vote Val

I have been messaged in my QT. There are five non-town aligned roles (as in roles whose win condition is not "eliminate the mafia").

So, with 13 players alive... that means we have 8 town players. There are probably 3 mafians and 1 sk. The last slot is probably a survivor, but you never know. Also, the last game should be a reminder that survivors shouldn't necessarily be left alive.

So... assuming we misylynch each time from now on (and the mafia and sk don't hit each other)... then mafia will almost certainly outnumber town by D4 or N4.

- - - Updated - - -

Alternatively, there could be 3 mafians and an sk duo.

N1 results show no sign of serial killer

that's because Cereal is a 'safe' and PG guy

- - - Updated - - -

mafia team entirely, not different factions

- - - Updated - - -

vote Graeham

he's hiding things with his facts

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    mafia team entirely, not different factions
    10 town players vs a scum team of 5 players? No way. The game would end within a week with a scum victory. Not unless town has a lot of heavy superpowers.

no serial killer shenanigans? cereal is too much of a safe guy

also also let's lynch Val, do it and then you'll see I'm right

vote Val
    Now I'm not saying you're suspicious, but last game you really wanted us to kill Val and that was just an elaborate troll attempt.

claws was also very under radar last phase

resersed claws is always bad news so.. our suspects are plenty
    sorry claws was at work previous day i am here now and ready to wifom the scum