Is it possible to get 1310 as a free player? No Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light expansions or the Season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is it possible to get 1310 as a free player? No Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light expansions or the Season pass.
    It should be, you'll just have fewer sources of pinnacle gear each week.
    Last edited by everydaygamer; 2021-03-25 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Another question, at what lightlevel could I try the legendary lost sectors? They are listed as recommended 1300+. iirc
    I don't think there is a set answer for that. It's subjective to every player, his skill and gear. If you are more than 15(I think) levels below you will see enemies with swords near their names, so much harder. They hit pretty hard anyway (at least the Champions and Wyverns).
    Personally I was in no rush to run them, so I just waited until I was around that level.

Anyone have a good resource for checking best rolls for Legendary items? My vault is getting full and need to dismantle a ton of stuff but don't want to accidentally destroy something good.

Anyone have a good resource for checking best rolls for Legendary items? My vault is getting full and need to dismantle a ton of stuff but don't want to accidentally destroy something good.
    I generally use DIM(Destiny Item Manager) along with my inventory management. There is website, browser extension, and sudo mobile app available. There is also light GG for cross reference.

I recommend still looking up what are good roles to at least guide you. Sometimes for my preference I find some perks to work better for me than others recommend while perks I usual default to might not work so good with a certain gun.

Regarding lost sectors. Experienced and correctly equipped players can push lost sectors bellow 10 light level while the closer you get the better. Master will still have more risk due to the modifiers. Generally farm the legend versions from a time to reward aspect. The moon ones are IMO a pain in the butt. Be adaptable with your load out. This is where I find more often I don't alight with what the guides have out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use https://www.light.gg/ personally. I don't like DIM's interface.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is most likely very old news, but I love the Thorn / Necrotic Grip / Devour combo on my Warlock!
    Spend 5 hours grinding a legendary lost sector and managed to get them as the 4th or so exotic drop.

So much fun seeing that big chain reaction going off and finding it's way across the room

New DLC and 30th anniversary swag pack is pretty dope. My Hunter transmog, but Warlock and Titan looks savage as fuck.

Picked up Gjallarhorn /w catalyst from new dungeon (which becoming one of my favorite places in Destiny). Quite delighted that Bungie allows me to run Argent Ordnance third season in a row (assuming the Gjallahorn).

In Short, I'm having some fun in D2.

1. Cannot run out things to do (including two new, 6 player activities with rank up system and rewards)
    2. New permanent feature "Unlimited primary ammo" introduced in season 15 is a game changer.
    3. MMXXI seal returned for short period of time, and can be completed fairly easy.

Well I bought the Witch Queen! Sucker for good marketing I guess because those trailers have been nothing but top tier. Haven't played since Shadowkeep and intend on giving it a nice playthrough and enjoying all the new content. Doubt I will stick around for thousands of hours or anything but will definitely play for a few weeks.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Queue times are a little erratic. I wish they told you what position in the queue you actually are instead of that mysterious message.

The legendary campaign is definitely a nice addition, love the difficulty so far, nothing impossible but its just right. The additional reward for completing it is a nice touch too gives a reason to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    The legendary campaign is definitely a nice addition, love the difficulty so far, nothing impossible but its just right. The additional reward for completing it is a nice touch too gives a reason to do it.
    Took me an hour to complete the first mission. Definitely not impossible but I'm debating if I want keep at that diffulty if every mission will take me that long lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't gonna pick up the game right away considering theres a ton of stuff coming out right now and my backlog is full, but I've heard nothing but great things about the campaign. Even from people that aren't huge destiny fans.

Also it appears that Legendary difficulty has no champions? Good if true. I always disliked champions due to the mods being attached to seasonal mods.

Definitely the best expansion they have ever done. Great gameplay and design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp 2nd legendary drop in campaign is nu Recluse lol. Seems just as good as before. Some of the rolls it can get is pretty insane too.

10+ Year Old Account
    These story missions are so much better than the previous ones. All feel like dungeons on their own, lengthy as well.
    Pleasantly surprised!

One thing tho, does anybody experience voyage / grass flickering? I didn't have that before the xpac launched, but also can't confirm if this happens outside of planet Mars.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Also it appears that Legendary difficulty has no champions? Good if true. I always disliked champions due to the mods being attached to seasonal mods.
    No champions, so no need for champ mods. It has some pretty though enemies though

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished to campaign on Legendary, solo. What a deviation from past campaigns. I really enjoyed it. It took me a while to finish it solo.
    Got to 1526 after that, Secant Filament boots for my Void Warlock and crafted the Osteo Striga. Lets see how it goes from there!
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Definitely the best expansion they have ever done. Great gameplay and design.
    the jaded cynical old man in me is gonna have to disagree with you there, the 'throneworld' destination is nowhere near big enough to cover all the shit they have removed, and if that wasn't bad enough it is almost devoid of life signs, can count on 1 hand the number of enemy spawns in each little sub zone when there's no event or special mission thing going on, it's like they have the dial turned to 1.5 on a scale of 1-10 for enemy density.

the campaign isn't 'that' great, it's a step up for sure over beyond light and is a damn sight better than the shit that was shadowkeep, i think people need to stop looking at it through rose tinted glasses, the final savathun fight is just vorgeth from shattered throne, dumbed down slightly and reskinned, one of the legendary campaign modifiers states that challenging enemies spawn in larger numbers, after clearing the whole thing solo (can't say if it has dynamic spawns based on party size), i doubt that statement because again, counting on one hand the number of enemies spawning that would actually be a challenge hardly qualifies as 'larger numbers'.

and finally as per usual bungie marketing spiel does not translate into what is actually present in game, and in fact in some aspects is so far removed from what is in game to be almost an entirely different thing R.E weapon crafting, to the point where it's borderline if it falls into false advertisement or not.