Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't mind if 9.1 comes out in Q3 tbh. Still have tons to do even playing every day for a few hours.

He talks about patch cycles between each patch but then omit the end of expansion drought that happens when you pump out the patches with short timespan between them.

Other than that I just think it's standard Belullar at this point. Lots of speculation, little substance. He's a conduit for haters to hate and haters of belullar to hate on him.
    *shrug*

Found it funny though that he complains about rushed content and then he glances to the side of camera which I assume is the script. Bugs me a little bit with his eyes going all over the place. Probably wanted to rush out the video
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    Good to see blizzards white knights are still honouring their oaths of loyalty.
    Now i see why your other account was banned. You have a form of toxicity about you that is somewhat disturbing. Moving on to the next topic that is, hopefully, more productive.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Fuck guys, is wow dying for real this time?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well. I do enjoy his videos, not for opinions but for the fact that he lists up changes and news. I can listen to that while doing something in the game, or other games. I really don't bother with his opinions or the attempt at running a business for him and his people.

I would most likely leave the channel if there were others reading up the changes and news of WoW without making it all memes and jokes.
    That's fair. I mean I watched AZ back when he actually covered video game news and didn't go full retard. His channel is now 100%: right wing outraged at left wing stuff.

The problem is when you don't have independent thoughts or arguments just: Bellular/Az/Pyromancer/Taliesin/MrHappy/JesseCox...etc said so.

Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    You think that 9.0.5 will last for 14+ months!? That's bonkers

Shadowlands supply of content is determined by two factors: its launch date and the release date of the next expansion which is in Q3/4 2022. With those two dates you can lay out a schedule for content patches and stuff by doing simple math based on the last two expansions which shared similar schedules and content cycles.

The later 9.1 comes, the less time is there for additional raid tiers in Shadowlands. And regarding Shadowlands rather controversial timegating and lack of content I don’t know if it was the most clever thing to have a content drought so early on - but that’s where TBC comes into play and will work as a safety net for the sub decline - what Shadowlands loses on its way to 9.1 will be countered by the huge spike in subs that will come with TBC.

Nevertheless, in no way we’re heading towards the longest content drought overall. It might be the longest content drought after expansion launch to its first content patch though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

there's enough in wow right now to keep things going for longer. The drought between 8.0 and 8.1 was worse because the launch of BFA had little content and a lot of promised features to come like the warzones and island expeditions which both did not work, a difficult launch of the azurite system especially coming off legion, and not a whole lot of end game content since the 1st raid was kind of like a detour from the main story, unlike shadowlands, and there wasn't much in the way of a character progression outside of the usual gearing cycle, which we did have in legion. Speaking of, we were kind of spoiled in Legion to have a solid pipeline of content because of the early switch from WoD content to developing legion so we only had like 6 weeks or something on patch 7.0 before 7.1 dropped

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludek View Post
    You mean 9.0.x will break the Siege of Orgrimmar record of 13 months without new content?
    Of course, it all counted by Bellurar, he wouldn't make clickbait for people that like to jerk off to any potential bad wow news.

since when did bellular start working for blizzard so he can come with insider information like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Of course, it all counted by Bellurar, he wouldn't make clickbait for people that like to jerk off to any potential bad wow news.
    Issue is that Bellular didn't claim it will be the longest WoW content drought, that's OP's conjecture.
    But it's funny to see how many people seemingly just ran with it, simply because they believe he said it, then complain about clickbaiting Youtubers - confirmation bias at its finest.

Matter of fact is, Bellular made a video with a timeline comparing the content schedules of Legion, BfA & SL with each other and pointed out that 9.1, with the usual 8-10 week PTR phase, is behind both BfA and especially Legion in terms of patchcycles.

This forum gets so easily baited by any "information" related to content creators, it's utterly insane.
    One could make a post on this forum "WoW has only 10 active subscribers - [Content creator] said so!" and people would actually go on and rant about content creators.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2021-03-26 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Because we can have a discussion, and eventually form a level of respect. You can’t have a discussion with a pre recorded video by someone that makes videos based on what side of the bed he woke up on. But you already knew that.
    But we can discuss the video. Which people are trying to do but you just want to blow up for some reason. I just don't watch his videos very often. Once in a while one pops up on an autoplay and I see it. Sure, sometimes I see a title that grabs me and I click. But really.. I just don't worry about it. With that said really don't care if others watch. Or if I discuss what they were talking about when someone brings it up. Just seems silly to worry so much about it. So that is why I will just let this rest. If you got a crusade to work against it then good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a look at Bellulars latest video where he breaks down the timelines. We will not be seeing fresh content for a very long time and the game is already incredibly stale and boring...
    i'd say game is incredibly annoying
    U have sh8tload of collectables, but they need sh8tload of anima to farm, and u get 35 in average quest, while average item costs in thousands
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    That's fair. I mean I watched AZ back when he actually covered video game news and didn't go full retard. His channel is now 100%: right wing outraged at left wing stuff.

The problem is when you don't have independent thoughts or arguments just: Bellular/Az/Pyromancer/Taliesin/MrHappy/JesseCox...etc said so.
    That is true. Then again. Never been at that stage. I follow for information (and entertainment value at times) but not to build opinions, those are my own.

Humans are different, and it is marvelous how people act at times.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Bellular is full of BS. Let's take the longest content drought of WoW's recent history from release of Siege to release of Warlords: 429 Days. That's from Sep 10, 2013 (release of patch 5.4) to Nov. 13, 2014 (launch of WoD).

If we take Shadowland launch date of Nov. 23, 2020 then 429 days later would be late Jan 2022. If we look at start of Castle Nathria then that pushes it further out to Mid-Feb 2022.

It doesn't take a genius to know that this isn't going to be the case for Blizzard.

Current speculation on time frames for 9.1 points to either Summer/Late Summer for early release and Mid Fall for late release.

Since Bellular is so clickbaity can we just label that as Fake News unless proven otherwise?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Cool, then unsub and play other games until 9.1 so that we don't have to listen to you complain.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Issue is that Bellular didn't claim it will be the longest WoW content drought, that's OP's conjecture.
    But it's funny to see how many people seemingly just ran with it, simply because they believe he said it, then complain about clickbaiting Youtubers - confirmation bias at its finest.

Matter of fact is, Bellular made a video with a timeline comparing the content schedules of Legion, BfA & SL with each other and pointed out that 9.1, with the usual 8-10 week PTR phase, is behind both BfA and especially Legion in terms of patchcycles.

This forum gets so easily baited by any "information" related to content creators, it's utterly insane.
    One could make a post on this forum "WoW has only 10 active subscribers - [Content creator] said so!" and people would actually go on and rant about content creators.
    Dude, it's my snarky comment, don't overthink it. I made up my opinion about Bellurar ages ago, after so much clickbait I experienced I would have to see many opinions from different sources that his content is worth anything.

And btw what is point of video "Blizzard is behind schedule with patches". It's self-evident.

well my sub runs out in few days and there is Witcher 3 on steam for 9.99 with all DLCs.. So Im going to finally give that game some love

Are these shills and Blizzard boot lickers actual employees of Activision?

Because there's just no reason why real WoW players could defend this generic boring filler expansion.

If Blizzard is trying to kill of WoW and lose a huge amount of subs, they're doing a fine job of it. Almost 5 months into Shadowlands with no new content, and looks to be another 3 to 4 more months the earliest until 9.1 ( July / August ) is what most people in the know are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Bellular is full of BS. Let's take the longest content drought of WoW's recent history from release of Siege to release of Warlords: 429 Days. That's from Sep 10, 2013 (release of patch 5.4) to Nov. 13, 2014 (launch of WoD).

If we take Shadowland launch date of Nov. 23, 2020 then 429 days later would be late Jan 2022. If we look at start of Castle Nathria then that pushes it further out to Mid-Feb 2022.

It doesn't take a genius to know that this isn't going to be the case for Blizzard.

Current speculation on time frames for 9.1 points to either Summer/Late Summer for early release and Mid Fall for late release.

Since Bellular is so clickbaity can we just label that as Fake News unless proven otherwise?
    If the first patch takes that long, I think the more likely outcome here is they space out the patches to avoid a monster content drought but we end up with only two patches for the whole expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Are these shills and Blizzard boot lickers actual employees of Activision?

Because there's just no reason why real WoW players could defend this generic boring filler expansion.

If Blizzard is trying to kill of WoW and lose a huge amount of subs, they're doing a fine job of it. Almost 5 months into Shadowlands with no new content, and looks to be another 3 to 4 more months the earliest until 9.1 ( July / August ) is what most people in the know are saying.
    They're focused on all the wrong things. They need to decide if this game is an MMO or if it is a seasonal looter. If it is the former, they need to stop obliterating the social aspects of the game and end this this hyper-focus on mechanical difficulty. If it is the latter, they need to commit to more punctuated seasons on a coherent schedule.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady