Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Day 1 will end on 3/25 at 9:00pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

end of d1 post was yesterday 11:30am est

- - - Updated - - -

ill find where listo claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think we had around 10 hours left when the day ended.
    Yeah this is what I thought too. I remember checking and seeing 12 hours then I had to go pick up my son, when I got back Listo had claimed. 10 hours seems right to me.

2021-03-24, 09:28 PM is when he said i claimed

- - - Updated - - -

there may of even been an earlier then that one i could check anyways im not good with math or time but there was deff time between him claiming and end of day

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    2021-03-24, 09:28 PM is when he said i claimed

- - - Updated - - -

there may of even been an earlier then that one i could check anyways im not good with math or time but there was deff time between him claiming and end of day
    3 hours between his claim and end of day. The trolls were out in force!

- - - Updated - - -

Although technically you could say that he claimed 36 hours before the day ended, you hear me mon?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Because I already claimed.
    2021-03-24, 09:28 PM

I already claimed people. So get off please.
    yesterday, 06:41 AM

But I literally claimed my actual role already. It is very obvious also that I am town. I'm just saying I can avoid night kills very well.
    yesterday, 06:49 AM

Wow I’m hurt. I’m only a lonely hider who if targeted for a kill will cause it to fail but if the person I hide behind is killed I die also.

Also Yvern likely has the double vote seeing as it didn’t show up until their vote came out.
    yesterday, 08:10 AM

and theres all the i claimed posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    with foxxi as 'survivor' mafia team is really not that big

however, we need talent in targeting the right people

and let's think who has beef with Lora? choosing to strip Lora of his powers is interesting

if Bfox were in this game, he'd be prime suspect
    Have you considered that Lora is lying and in fact has not lost powers at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    sits and blinks in stunned silence, then stratches at an ear idly,

foxxi will never understand clari, that was impresve anti-town play evn for him and that is saying alot,
    I mean clarinet was not whom I would have thought was me

But ripperoni more town
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Have you considered that Lora is lying and in fact has not lost powers at all

- - - Updated - - -

I mean clarinet was not whom I would have thought was me

But ripperoni more town
    thats true i could be lying. except that im not. so fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

@Cruel2u you fuckin scum

You think some people didn’t vote

There is no way you did not go check

So which of the other four non voters are you scum buddies

Because you picked me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    thats true i could be lying. except that im not. so fuck you.
    You spent the ENTIRE last game in one giant pointless lie and you were TOWN

You could tell me it was day and I would go check

10+ Year Old Account
    @Cruel2u you fuckin scum

You think some people didn’t vote

There is no way you did not go check

So which of the other four non voters are you scum buddies

Because you picked me

- - - Updated - - -

You spent the ENTIRE last game in one giant pointless lie and you were TOWN

You could tell me it was day and I would go check
    yesterday is today is night is tomorrow is day. why would i claim that i was tracker if i had not had my power stolen from me? i'd only be claiming once i had multiple results and even then, i probably wouldnt unless pressured.

vote: cruel2u

- - - Updated - - -

to clarify, im not voting cruel bc of what you said. im voting cruel because they did not go anywhere last night and thats kinda sus in a game full of power roles.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im voting cruel because they did not go anywhere last night and thats kinda sus in a game full of power roles.
    I do have a role and I targeted Graeham last night, I wasn't blocked and Graeham should be able to confirm I have a role. Is it possible you were blocked?

- - - Updated - - -

@Cruel2u you fuckin scum
    So that's going to make me unvote....not.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't expecting to wake up to a Mod Kill. Guess someone forgot their role requirements. Even Grae isn't that bad. Comeone at least be better than Greaham!

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    24 hour warning.

Vote Count:

Listo (3): Strikered #15, Cruel2u #46, Lora #250,
    Val (2): Clarinet #23, Bwonsamdi #281,
    Kryllian (2): Graeham #268, Val #347,
    Lora (1): Xanjori #212,
    Graeham (1): Kryllian #256,

Not Voting: Clawsout, Crackleslap, Listo95, Marack, Nefarious Tea, Yvern,

With 15 players alive and valid, majority lynch is 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The only "train" that really competed with Listo was Kryllian at 2 votes. It swung to a one train day though when Graeham swapped his vote from Kryllian to Listo making it a 4v1v1v1. At that point it was only going one way.

So...Graeham bussing for Kryllian? Completely unrelated? If scum arent at the end of the train does that mean theyre at the start? In which case the very quiet Strikered and Cruel2u come under the microscope.
    Wanna rethink this Xanj? Val was the second train and I only went up to two votes when he jumped on me to try and get pressure off himself. Are you forgetful or too lazy to look at the mod counts or are you just hoping no one would double check that post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I do have a role and I targeted Graeham last night, I wasn't blocked and Graeham should be able to confirm I have a role. Is it possible you were blocked?

- - - Updated - - -

So that's going to make me unvote....not.
    nah. i wasnt blocked. i got my result and then i got VT-afied

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

Wanna rethink this Xanj? Val was the second train and I only went up to two votes when he jumped on me to try and get pressure off himself. Are you forgetful or too lazy to look at the mod counts or are you just hoping no one would double check that post?
    I discarded the one on Val because the two votes on it came so far apart that it clearly wasn't built on any momentum. Trains go choo-choo you troll.

Also I fail to see at all what that has to do with my analysis in any capacity. You wanna make an actual argument or are you looking for something that doesn't actually exist to draw away from the real tells?

Just going to respond point by point of what you put.

Not voting = no information, it's anti-town play. People use voting records in mafia to help them decide who to go after or who not to go after. It's a vital source of information for the town.

20+ hours left? Can we get that checked, I seem to remember we had about 12 hours left when Listo claimed but I could be wrong on that. Anyone remember what was left of the day when Listo claimed?

I agree the day didn't need to end early. Bwon hammered to soon.

Listo claimed Hider it's a semi difficult role because you want to attract night kills by baiting the mafia but you don't want tpr's wasting their abilities on you. After he claimed I went back through all his posts to see what bait he had left for Mafia to consider him a threat but he was lynched before I could finish reading his posts.

I can't speak for Strikered but there was no revenge for me on Listo. It's day one and you need to vote. I was aware Listo had won the last game obviously.

I think now that we have had an early hammer it won't happen again, I think people will be more careful today.
    her ears twitch with excitment as she dances from paw to paw,

foxxi knows she playd with you before but it had been so long she honesly did not remember much, but she is so hapy someone is here who speks reson and logic!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Moderator Annoucement:

It has been brought up to me that some players are hesitant to post because of the rules and the negative effects they may cause. I did not take this into consideration when creating the game. I am making a small change (that still ties into the overall archetype of the game) to allow people to post more freely and without negatives.

Retroactive, from start of Day 2, rule violations will not cause the negative effects listed in your specific role card. However, successfully performing your rule will cause a benefit for your alignment. Any violations that occurred from start of Day 2 until 1:00pm EST today, have been removed.

Apologies for making the punishments seem too harsh and causing less engagement than expected. Please, continue to play normally without fear of the negative side effects.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-03-26 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Moderator Annoucement:

It has been brought up to me that some players are hesitant to post because of the rules and the negative effects they may cause. I did not take this into consideration when creating the game. I am making a small change (that still ties into the overall archetype of the game) to allow people to post more freely and without negatives.

Retroactive, from start of Day 2, rule violations will not cause the negative effects listed in your specific role card. However, successfully performing your rule will cause a benefit for your alignment.

Apologies for making the punishments seem to harsh and causing less engagement than expected. Please, continue to play normally without fear of the negative side effects.
    thanks bastard mod. doesnt bother me at all now but THANKS

Yes, I can confirm this is the case.

Even if I couldn't confirm it, though, my personal assumption for someone not visiting another player would be to tentatively assume that player could be a Doctor or similar role. Which begs the question - is Lora trying to deflect from Nefarious?

Either way, I trust Cruelle's judgement.

Vote: Nefarious

In other news, did anybody else know what a camera was until today? A camera is an optical instrument used to capture an image. At their most basic, cameras are sealed boxes (the camera body) with a small hole (the aperture) that allows light in to capture an image on a light-sensitive surface (usually photographic film or a digital sensor). Cameras have various mechanisms to control how the light falls onto the light-sensitive surface. Lenses focus the light entering the camera, the size of the aperture can be widened or narrowed to let more or less light into the camera, and a shutter mechanism determines the amount of time the photo-sensitive surface is exposed to the light.

@CerealLord omg thank you let me tell you it is annoying that bloody autocorrect was my most serious threat until cruel2u outed themselves as scum by trying to start a train on me

When four other people also did not vote

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham why are you scum too

I did not go anywhere last night because I am not 100 percent sure on anyone except the dead

my ability is both very weird at least to me and also able to be misused

if I understand how it would react with other powers

10+ Year Old Account
    there it is then guys. two scum confirmed. cruel + graeham = HIGH SUS

See I am not inclined to think Cruelle is scum at all. He has made good solid posts without being provoked into them, whereas others are only reacting. In my experience scum are far more likely to play re-active than pro-active, because why would they be pro-active in stimulating discussion?

Also this Lora thing is interesting. Graeham has confirmed that Cruelle did indeed visit him, so why is Lora claiming otherwise? It's especially interesting when Lora is also claiming he has been turned into a VT but did receive his result before that occurred. Is it the troll play or a misunderstanding? I don't wanna probe too much into what Cruelle did exactly, because as Foxxi stated we don't want to give scum too much information (which is a mistake that town keeps repeating in these games btw, why do you think I silenced the fucking innocent child last game?)

I'd still like to see more participation from several players before I vote today though. I agree non-voters should be looked at, but I feel there should be some scum on Listo's train. Remember he role claimed as a hider in his first post, that meant scum had to get rid of him via votes.