10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status...586963968?s=19

Vid embedded.

Well the victimization and 'fuck your feelings' crowd is saying we going to have full fascism cause you made us do it.
    Okay... if they are going to call them selfs fascist... can we do it without people bringing up Godwin? Tucker did say he was... “absolutely right... well said... can’t be said enough”... we can fill said quota by saying it more... until Tucker confirms its enough...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    can we do it without people bringing up Godwin?
    Godwin's Law has been suspended since Trump literally supported literal Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Basically it says the dude is on his knees for the turtle while taking it up the ass from trump.
    Chinese finger cuffs? Working for China confirmed.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status...586963968?s=19

Vid embedded.

Well the victimization and 'fuck your feelings' crowd is saying we going to have full fascism cause you made us do it.
    A fitting elementary reply from the party of perpetual children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Holy shit, is this thread still going? You TDS fanatics are unreal

Meanwhile sleepy, creepy and confused Biden stumbles his way through a press conference that his team had been prepping him for, for WEEKS. He pretty much shut down at one point, snapped at even the slightest non soft-balled question from the complicit press core.

As the enemies of the US and the rest of the free world lick their lips, the rest of the world laughs at the US almost in horror.

Pathetic.

Ok boys, im here for my monthly infraction! *bends over*
    I can guarantee you that respect for the US as a nation shot up precipitously when Biden was elected president. Don’t worry your pretty little head about that.

As for why this thread is still going, well... if trump didn’t keep doing stupid shit, then we’d have no cause to talk about it. But the. He wouldn’t be trump, now would he?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Thanks for that image. I may not eat for a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    An example of pop culture impact... and let’s see how many are my age... that comment popped this into my head:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump whines like a little bitch that the press asked Biden softball questions.

Hmm. Did they? They asked mostly questions about this "border surge" that FOX News won't shut up about. Nothing about the recovering economy, infrastructure, education or the vaccine -- all of which are going well.

Also, Trump is the third-to-last person to complain about softball questions, after Sideshow Bob and Socrates. When he was asked a question that wasn't softball, he just didn't answer, often attacking the reporter, then cancelling pressers for a year. This isn't "the pot calling the kettle black" this is "the cold empty vaccum of space calling the snowdrift black".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Chasing Amy?
    Because three of them are a figment of your imagination!!!!

An example of pop culture impact... and let’s see how many are my age... that comment popped this into my head:
    *sigh*

10+ Year Old Account

Took me a while. I'll blame my advancing years.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account

"Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!"

Yeah, that was my first thought, too.

- - - Updated - - -

CNN: Dominion Voting Systems files $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News for 'orchestrated defamatory campaign'
    Dominion Voting Systems, a voting technology company that was the target of baseless conspiracy theories about the 2020 election, filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the right-wing channel Fox News on Friday.

The company alleged that the network "recklessly disregarded the truth" and participated in a disinformation campaign against it because "the lies were good for Fox's business."

In the immediate aftermath of the 2020 election, then-President Donald Trump falsely asserted that the election had been rigged against him. His allies promoted outlandish conspiracy theories about Dominion to support Trump's false claims.

"Fox took a small flame" of disinformation and "turned it into a forest fire," Dominion said in its lawsuit.

"The truth matters. Lies have consequences," Dominion's lawsuit added. "Fox sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process. If this case does not rise to the level of defamation by a broadcaster, then nothing does."

Dominion said that as a result of Fox's "orchestrated defamatory campaign" it had suffered "enormous and irreparable economic harm" and that its employees had been subject to death threats.

A spokesperson for Fox said the network was "proud" of its 2020 election coverage, describing it as standing "in the highest tradition of American journalism." The spokesperson added that Fox will "vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court."

Dominion is the second election technology company to file a lawsuit against Fox. Smartmatic sued Fox for $2.7 billion in February, making similar allegations against the network. Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and individual Fox hosts were named in that suit in addition to the network. Fox called the suit "meritless," vowed to "vigorously defend" itself in court, and filed a motion to have the suit dismissed.

Government officials and independent experts repeatedly said after the November election that there was no evidence of significant widespread fraud. Nevertheless, Fox's top shows repeatedly suggested that Trump's claims had merit.

In its lawsuit, Dominion specifically mentioned hosts Maria Bartiromo, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, and Jeanine Pirro, three of whom were named as defendants in Smartmatic's lawsuit. Fox is the sole defendant in this suit.

Fox eventually aired an unusual point-by-point fact check last year, debunking some of the wild election fraud claims made on the network. That package aired after Smartmatic sent Fox a legal threat. One of Fox's anchors in November interviewed a Dominion spokesperson who pushed back against some of the wild claims about the company.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'd be curious to know what hardball questions Trump was hoping they'd ask Biden.
    "Have you stopped cheating on your wife yet?" I mean, for Trump, that's a tough question.

Man you know trolls are starved for attention when they're suggesting making a thread that already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia...OVYY5M6HRIVYI/

And GA state troopers are arresting a GA Rep., who they're not even allowed to arrest during a session of the General Assembly to begin with for...apparently knocking on the door to Kemp's office as he was signing the voter disenfranchisement act.

I'm done pretending any one of these fucks is a decent person. Fuck Kemp up his stupid fucking asshole. Fuck these cops up their stupid fucking assholes. Fuck every Republican in GA that voted to actively disenfranchise as many poor people and people of color they can.

If they can't come up with even a half-assed explanation for why she was arrested, I'm here for the rioting.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.newsweek.com/people-act-...pinion-1578468

And holy shit this garbage op-ed on Newsweek. Conservatives just don't want people voting, period. Why the fuck do they god-damned hate democracy so much
    Why does the GOP hate democracy?
    Because in a democracy they lose.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Why does the GOP hate democracy?
    Because in a democracy they lose.
    They've all but admitted that, with as many times as they've said that expanding voting would hurt them.

*sigh* This sucks.

76,976 new cases, a bit over 10k more than last Friday.

Top 6:

New York: 8,758 new cases; 64 deaths
    Michigan: 6,062 new cases; 20 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    New Jersey: 5,599 new cases; 28 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 5,027 new cases; 33 deaths
    Texas: 3,562 new cases; 126 deaths

A 10k jump in cases is pretty bad news. While the Northeast is certainly seeing a gradual increase in cases in general, Michigan continues to jump higher and higher day to day. And then you have Florida. Stupid, lying Florida. Florida keeps reporting that their cases aren't so bad and aren't increasing very quickly. Their deaths, however, have been shooting up the past few days (158 today). Texas and Florida are finding it hard to hide the body count that their lax attitude towards the virus is causing. They can hide new case numbers by just not testing like they should be, but there's only so many deaths you can attribute to "pneumonia" before coroners start being ashamed of themselves.

1,289 deaths is about the same as last Friday and brings the total to 561,142. Not much to say about this that I didn't already talk about. I think there's still room for a decent decline in the coming week, but today's new case totals foreshadow more bad news to come in the weeks ahead.

Related news:

US breaks record for most COVID-19 vaccines administered in a day--This is great news...and STILL may not be good enough. We are in a hole dug by the previous administration--both in terms of distribution and in pushing ignorance to the populace--and it's going to be hell to overcome.

Stay safe, folks.

If you have evidence that shows cases spiked because of the protests then we'll be glad to discuss that, but until then go take your bait to the nearest lake where something might actually bite.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-03-27 at 12:27 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Why did you ignore the BLM period when the Democrats indulged the people to take to the streets to infect each other??[/QUOTE]

Because there is no evidence that these protests infected mass amounts of peoples. They wore masks and were outside.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-03-27 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Because there is no evidence that these protests infected mass amounts of peoples. They wore masks and were outside.
    They even tended to stay a bit spread out at well.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.