Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Vitriol aside, Hiru's a DM? Sounds like he'd make some sick campaigns

Not gonna ignore the fact that you represent a channel yet you go around on some digital crusade against anyone that's a bit skeptical of the game, though. Really gotta stop pushing your opinions as if they're fact. We haven't had a statement about this sub stuff from Blizz yet.
    Yeah Hiru is a DM, he does not have time for making homebrew campaigns, so we run official adventures, hell he even has a D&D channel now hes making for fun that im writing a script for right now, although while he does not have enough time for entire homebrew campaigns he does do homebrew sections and stuff.
    The D&D logs
    were playing through rime of the frost maiden right now, almost done, we also did descent into avernus, one called the adventures of the swords coast, and the dragon horde.
    used to do "Gaymer Knights" every friday with fans, games like among us, golf with friends, jackbox stuff, just party games really, we also played D&D, letting new players join in and have fun, get introduced to D&D, but now with the D&D channel, and the wow channel, and yugioh channel, and the azeroth weather channel, he is a bit too busy for all that.

And again i didn't state it was fact, i say in my first opening lines "This is what i think is the most likely reason why"

Also content creators do get insider info, so why would you think i wouldn't have it?
    (I don't, but you don't know that.)
    Also hiru loves to stir shit up himself so i mean its sorta on brand, when people ask him what his favorite expansion is he always says Wod, it was the best expansion and well... yeah. more on that *SoonTM*
    But he's kept me around for over 2 years now, he knows what i like to do for fun. (Nor do i really represent the channel, especially since Most people dont even know he has editors, let alone writers, researches, and has a total of i think 7 staff members?)

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    That way you'd be screwing players from countries where credit cards are hard to come by.

- - - Updated - - -

They practically did get rid of the discounts, at least in my region. The 3 months sub used to have a ~15% discount and the 6 months one, a ~35% one. Now it's 6% (!!) and 12% respectively, on top of doubling the price.
    Lies .. in europe 6 regular months cost 78 euros, buying 6 months at a time costed 65.94 euors (I,ve been buying this for the past 1.5 years). No way it was ever 35% discount.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Lies .. in europe 6 regular months cost 78 euros, buying 6 months at a time costed 65.94 euors (I,ve been buying this for the past 1.5 years). No way it was ever 35% discount.
    In my region, it was. Regional pricing and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Well the token went up 10k, then dropped back down, so guess this really didnt do a whole hecka lot.