Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    actualy as far as i know only raid tier added sooner than 5months after release is Nighthold with little over 4.5months (i dont count BRF as it was in already they just stagered the release)

technicaly if they released raid within two weeks (they wont obviously) it would be EARLIEST new raid tier in history...
    I wonder what is making sl feel like its so dragged out and starved for content then. I can only speak for myself and point at the long gearing process and systems i don't like but some people are wanting for more who claim to love these systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    And right there is the problem, what the wow community has become.
    how? in fact that's the core of mmo genre, not just wow, i'd advice to drop mmo in general not wow
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    There was a time where numbers and rushing was not all. It is fun, the game used to be incredibly richer when it had less content, years ago.
    That's because content has become harder and harder since the "good ol' days" of BC/WotLK. It has forced players to optimize (aka minmax) the everliving crap out of their characters, even for relatively casual content*. Furthermore, devs are evidently ok with the gogogo mentality, and have actively catered to it with things like M+ timers and annoying chores like Boreghast, which you want to be over with ASAP - thus reinforcing the "rushing culture", so to speak.

* = you could always argue that people not raiding mythic don't need to minmax, and maybe you'd be right - in a vacuum. In practice, a lot of people will minmax nevertheless, even if only because of peer pressure. And Ion himself is well aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    “Today, people are almost trained to min-max” (...) The community pushes people in that direction, especially socially. Even if it’s not your preferred playstyle, the people who may want you in your group or may not, are holding you to some of those standards. Once it’s knowable, you’re expected to know.”
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I know...its dumb. Legion was like 2 months for 7.1...maybe 3, BFA was like 3-4 months for 8.1..
    and neither of them had raid, so unless 9.1 is also divided into multiple releases its kinda dishonest to compare it to x.1 patch date rather than to raid release in x.1.5... (btw that would be 4.5 months for nighthold and over 5 months for battle for dazaralor)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Oh. You're 10/10 mythic? 3k IO? 3k arena rating?
    I mean, by this logic WoD never had a content drought either, since an overwhelming majority of the playerbase (those who were still playing lul) didn't get HFC mythic or 3k arena rating during 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I mean, by this logic WoD never had a content drought either, since an overwhelming majority of the playerbase (those who were still playing lul) didn't get HFC mythic or 3k arena rating during 6.2
    This is ufortunately what most players dont understand. Manjority of players do NOT consider new difficuty. new raiting or higher mytihc+ key as new content. ITS NOT NEW CONTENT. It same content you alredy saw and experience but now its just bit more harder. So next time you blame game not having content so players quit. Sorry to tell you guys. Current WoW have tons of content. It have more content than any old expasions before. So why does it feel like there is nothing to do?

BECOUSE CONTENT WHAT IS THERE IS INSTANLY BURNED, BECOUSE GAME IS TOO ACESSIBLE, TOO EASY AND CASUAL AUDIENCE JUST FACEROLL TROUGH EVERYTHING WHAT DOESNT HAVE MYTHIC WORD IN IT.

And right now same casuals what complain about lack of content are same casuals what wanted more coviniece, more acessability and esyer content overall. So this pefectly shows how players simply dont know what they want and this current situation is consequence of listing to entilted casual playerbase.

The bottom line is that Blizzard is making more money than ever before from WoW and apparently spending less on its development than ever before. With the amount of money we all pay each month, there is no excuse. They should have more staff if they cannot keep the game interesting. I love WoW and do not want to play a different game. I just want Blizzard to do the right thing by its community and stop just dropping us little scraps of content when their diminished dev team can throw some together. They should be ashamed quite frankly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    This is ufortunately what most players dont understand. Manjority of players do NOT consider new difficuty. new raiting or higher mytihc+ key as new content. ITS NOT NEW CONTENT. It same content you alredy saw and experience but now its just bit more harder. So next time you blame game not having content so players quit. Sorry to tell you guys. Current WoW have tons of content. It have more content than any old expasions before. So why does it feel like there is nothing to do?

BECOUSE CONTENT WHAT IS THERE IS INSTANLY BURNED, BECOUSE GAME IS TOO ACESSIBLE, TOO EASY AND CASUAL AUDIENCE JUST FACEROLL TROUGH EVERYTHING WHAT DOESNT HAVE MYTHIC WORD IN IT.

And right now same casuals what complain about lack of content are same casuals what wanted more coviniece, more acessability and esyer content overall. So this pefectly shows how players simply dont know what they want and this current situation is consequence of listing to entilted casual playerbase.
    You can thank the 2349817645 raid difficulties for that, or even better, the HUGE focus on raiding in general, even if it's something that half of the playerbase isn't interested in at all, even with LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Imagine saying kek unironically. Cringe af.
    Imagine not understanding sarcasm even when it's in your face. 500 IQ move there, my dude/dudette. Now surprise me with something actually witty

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4WG-psUSNo

The new one is out guys. Tell me he's wrong? I know many people in this community are so deeply invested in the game that even the thought of criticising Blizzard causes them physical pain but what they are doing is unacceptable. We, the community, deserve much much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltii View Post
    snip
    Are you a walking ad for youtube videos? can't you express your opinions yourself?

holy hell, it's like minimal amount of effort for stirring drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    It's actually cool to hate on Blizzard. Belluar is trash tier youtube content...
    Sometimes he's ok, but then other times the head canon is beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Are you a walking ad for youtube videos? can't you express your opinions yourself?

holy hell, it's like minimal amount of effort for stirring drama.
    Please stop being toxic. We are trying to have a discussion and if you have nothing to add I suggest you just keep your comments to yourself. Have a great day!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4WG-psUSNo

The new one is out guys. Tell me he's wrong? I know many people in this community are so deeply invested in the game that even the thought of criticising Blizzard causes them physical pain but what they are doing is unacceptable. We, the community, deserve much much better.
    He's wrong. Do you have an opinion yourself or?

Please stop being toxic. We are trying to have a discussion and if you have nothing to add I suggest you just keep your comments to yourself. Have a great day!
    BellularGaming is about as credible for opinion pieces that n WoW as the onion is

His lore speculation is completely based on digging up other speculation videos from others and spending half a video using circle speak

He believes his “experience” in game development allows him insight into the WoW devs mindset and motivations

His YouTube channel also has videos that are like WoWhead tweets where 4 say the same thing in a 15 minute span each when all could be put into a 20 minute video

He rides the fence and flip flops every couple months

As far as the content drought....idk why people would be ok with a 12 month drought at the end of an expansion but 7 months for 9.1 is the end of the world

Blizzard is a shit company but this ain’t it

Triggered.
    Good to see blizzards white knights are still honouring their oaths of loyalty.
    You kind of are. Should probably step back and breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    He's wrong. Do you have an opinion yourself or?
    You clearly didn't watch the video and therefore have no idea what you are talking about. Please find another thread to troll please. Have a great day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    BellularGaming is about as credible for opinion pieces that n WoW as the onion is

His lore speculation is completely based on digging up other speculation videos from others and spending half a video using circle speak

He believes his “experience” in game development allows him insight into the WoW devs mindset and motivations

His YouTube channel also has videos that are like WoWhead tweets where 4 say the same thing in a 15 minute span each when all could be put into a 20 minute video

He rides the fence and flip flops every couple months

As far as the content drought....idk why people would be ok with a 12 month drought at the end of an expansion but 7 months for 9.1 is the end of the world

Blizzard is a shit company but this ain’t it
    You clearly didn't watch the video and therefore have no idea what you are talking about. Please find another thread to troll please. Have a great day!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, take a look at he say,she say bullshit covered as news with no sources really sited other then "they know a guy", sure we are in a drought and sure we are gonna have to wait awhile..anyone with a brain should've seen that coming after the delay of Shadowlands since Blizzard has never (atleast in my memory) delayed an Expansion before. This Obviously meant they were fairly behind as they usually start development on 9.1 closer to launch, which they didn't do because of the delay attributed to the Stay at Home restrictions brought to you by COVID. Honestly, its reasonable to have a delay and its okay to wait (unsubscribe for awhile, play your back catalog or any games you've neglected) But I HIGHLY doubt its going to be fucking 5 to 6 months, that's purely speculation based on the smallest detail of passed events that nor longer mirror the current state of the World.

Its just the Doom and Gloom bullshit that fills the Youtube void; nothing more,nothingless because it just remains to be seen, hell they could drop a shit load of information next Tuesday for 9.1 if they wanted to and thought it was ready. Will they? Who knows it remains to be seen? If the DOOM is getting to you, log out and unsubscribe for awhile until you see a reason to subscribe again is really your best bet. Not being a doomsayer.
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2021-03-28 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You kind of are. Should probably step back and breathe.
    Please troll another thread if you have nothing to add. Have a great day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Yes, take a look at he say,she say bullshit covered as news with no sources really sited other then "they know a guy", sure we are in a drought and sure we are gonna have to wait awhile..anyone with a brain should've seen that coming after the delay of Shadowlands since Blizzard has never (atleast in my memory) delayed an Expansion before. This Obviously meant they were fairly behind as they usually start development on 9.1 closer to launch, which they didn't do because of the delay attributed to the Stay at Home restrictions brought to you by COVID. Honestly, its reasonable to have a delay and its okay to wait (unsubscribe for awhile, play your abck catalog or any games you've neglected) But I HIGHLY doubt its going to be fucking 5 to 6 months, that's purely speculation based on the smallest detail of passed events that nor longer mirror the current state of the World.

Its just the Doom and Gloom bullshit that fills the Youtube void; nothing more,nothingless because it just remains to be seen, hell they could drop a shit load of information next Tuesday for 9.1 if they wanted to and thought it was ready. Will they? Who knows it remains to be seen? If the DOOM is getting to you, log out and unsubscribe for awhile until you see a reason to subscribe again is really your best bet. Not being a doomsayer.
    We should not need to unsubscribe and come back in 6 months. We PAY them to provide us with content and they are not only failing but they are getting worse. The money that WoW makes is going into other projects.

- - - Updated - - -

We should not need to unsubscribe and come back in 6 months. We PAY them to provide us with content and they are not only failing but they are getting worse. The money that WoW makes is going into other projects.
    You're trying to explain to consoomers that paying $15 a month for an online service should warrant frequent updates. Updates that should be much more frequent than a four to six month wait, let alone eight.