Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    too bad i'm the hero

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Can I add here that I’d like to sign up for 138? ;D
    138 will have its own signup page when Kryllian is all set and this one ends.

You can sign up for this one since its a basic type Mafia game...just quicker.

Yeah yeah sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@Cruel2u join us again it was a pleasure

10+ Year Old Account
    @Cruel2u Yes Cru you must become a regular again! <3

@Cruel2u

Yes please!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Can I be the King.. erm.. Queen?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

/sign up ...400 char

- - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord, could you estimate when this game will start?

Signez moi up tabarnouche
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    /sign up ...400 char

- - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord, could you estimate when this game will start?
    Tomorrow, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Tomorrow, most likely.
    remove me for now, I'll probably sign up for next game, I assume it's necessary to post at least once in a day

/bad connection is bad

remove me for now, I'll probably sign up for next game, I assume it's necessary to post at least once in a day

/bad connection is bad
    I'm not enforcing any type of posting requirement because the game days can shift wildly. This will be a faster paced game. Want me to put you as a backup incase we need a body?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I watched all of Shield Hero in 2 days and don’t know which anime to start next from my list lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I'm not enforcing any type of posting requirement because the game days can shift wildly. This will be a faster paced game. Want me to put you as a backup incase we need?
    keep me as backup, hopefully I get my connection running smoothly next week

keep me as backup, hopefully I get my connection running smoothly next week
    Will do!

We need at least 1 more person for the 12 needed for the game to be a good one. Will leave signups up until mid-day tomorrow most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I’m planning a basic game just FYI. Need a break from rolemadness and back to basics.
    Make sure you @ me for that one.

@Kryllian send a sign up message on discord, Ill sign up for your game. Skipping this one to much to do over the next few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Cruel2u Yes Cru you must become a regular again! <3
    I'd play all the time if I could, but life just gets in the way and if you don't have time to play mafia properly it's just not as enjoyable for you or the people who play with you. I think you'll probably see me mod more than I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    @Kryllian send a sign up message on discord, Ill sign up for your game. Skipping this one to much to do over the next few days.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd play all the time if I could, but life just gets in the way and if you don't have time to play mafia properly it's just not as enjoyable for you or the people who play with you. I think you'll probably see me mod more than I play.
    Yep thats me too, my kids are my life, i come here only when I know I can spare the time. Its unfair on the mod and the community if you commit to a game with the knowledge you're not certain you can play it. (That's not to say that life stuff doesn't get in the way once the game has started I know this all too well)

Plan on starting with 11 this afternoon unless we get the 12th.

When I start it rolecards will just be sent out. Game thread will not open until the person with the N0 action submits.

- - - Updated - - -

Signups will close at 3:30pm EST (in 24 minutes) and rolecards will be rolled and sent out. Game will begin once the N0 action is performed.