10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/28/donal...dministration/

Donald Trump, wedding crasher.

Yes, Trump is now resorting to crashing weddings and taking over the mic so he can unload all his political Tweets for a few minutes before someone gets their racist, drunk grandpa and brings him back to the memory care facility.
    Can't help but wonder, if Trump was supposed to be there. I mean, who has their weddings at Mar-A-Lago? MAGA themed weddings are apparently a thing...

But anyway. Trump, he's washed-up wedding entertainment now. You've heard all the jokes before. Be Best, Donald.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Yes, Trump is now resorting to crashing weddings and taking over the mic so he can unload all his political Tweets for a few minutes before someone gets their racist, drunk grandpa and brings him back to the memory care facility.
    What a fucking loser. How on earth would anyone support this old whiny bitch?
    Anyone who sees a strong alpha male in that needs a psychological evaluation.

7+ Year Old Account

Didn't he do this shit before while he was still the resident as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    He also did it before becoming resident. It's a long-running tradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    At a Boy Scouts Jamboree, yes....

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/polit...ech/index.html

I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night. He would probably die happy knowing Trump used his mushroom dick to pork his wife and would brag to all his MAGAT friends. We all know they are a bunch of Trumpsters because who in the hell would get married at Mar-A-Lago and not be a Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I'm still fuckin mad about this.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night.
    Who said he was offered primae noticis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What a fucking loser. How on earth would anyone support this old whiny bitch?
    Anyone who sees a strong alpha male in that needs a psychological evaluation.
    I mean to be fair that could have been said of trump at any point if someone had ever looked into his personal life or finances.

It’s been said before and I’ll say it again; trump is a poor man’s idea of a rich man, a weak man’s idea of a strong man, and an idiot’s idea of a genius.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night. He would probably die happy knowing Trump used his mushroom dick to pork his wife and would brag to all his MAGAT friends. We all know they are a bunch of Trumpsters because who in the hell would get married at Mar-A-Lago and not be a Trumpster.
    I always thought it was ironic that "cuck" was one of the Trump cult's favorite insults, given what those zealots seem willing to do for their Golden Idol.

More projection, I suppose.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The deal fell through when Rudy Giuliani and Terry Bollea got into a huge argument on who got to watch from a closet.

/bada bing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but he wasn't declaring himself king at the time.

LOL poor MAGA just can't let it go
    Everyone remember this when a conservative/republican/maga complains about Trump being prosecuted and investigated.
    Let them complain in 2031 if we are still investigating...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

The Supreme Court on Monday left in place a lower court order that blocked the conservative group Judicial Watch from deposing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email account in a lawsuit related to the 2012 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

A federal appeals court ruled last August that Clinton cannot be compelled to appear for a deposition in a lawsuit about State Department emails, a ruling that came after a federal judge said earlier in 2020 that the former secretary must appear for a deposition in the case.

The court's denial on Monday was unsigned.

Judicial Watch had asked to depose Clinton, top aide Cheryl Mills and other former State Department employees in a case seeking public access to the emails from the State Department.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Man, Chelsea Clinton is gonna start getting subpoena'd by Judicial Watch once Hillary dies, isn't she.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, it's time to play Guess the Speaker!

I can say as a Republican man, as soon as it was my turn, I took the vaccine. I would encourage all Republican men to do that
    That's Mitch McConnell, who...wait, what? He's encouraging just Republican men? Look, I know that we have a party split and all, but why make himself the douchebag by saying Republican?

And just men?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Once again, it's time to play Guess the Speaker!
    I can say as a Republican man, as soon as it was my turn, I took the vaccine. I would encourage all Republican men to do that
    That's Mitch McConnell, who...wait, what? He's encouraging just Republican men? Look, I know that we have a party split and all, but why make himself the douchebag by saying Republican?

And just men?
    What. The. Holy. Fuck.

Why in the hell would he single out men in that statement. It literally takes more work to do that. He had to mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And just men?
    I imagine he saw the study that 50% of Republican men wouldn't take the vaccine - https://www.thelily.com/49-of-republ...e-their-minds/

And did the mental calculus knowing that men make up around 60% of the Republican party and got worried about what potentially losing upwards of 20-30% of national Republican registered voters would do to their electoral chances across the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Why in the hell would he single out men in that statement.
    See my link above, because he's worried that Republican men refusing the vaccine will literally kill the party, not just themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What. The. Holy. Fuck.

Why in the hell would he single out men in that statement. It literally takes more work to do that. He had to mean it.
    Republican men are a pretty significant chunk of the population opposed to getting vaccinated, statistically.

Not really sure how much of that is the case among Republican women too, but calling them out on it is actually a good thing.

He probably knew the statistics of republican males being much less likely to take the vaccine and wanted to specifically send them a message to stop being assholes. When the second biggest asshole in the nation calls you out for being an asshole, it means something.

...or it means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Didn't he usually just turn up and take some pictures when he was resident?
    Ah, your referring to when he crashed some charity event, sat in a donor's chair on stage despite not being a donor to that charity at all, and people choose to be polite and ignore him rather than fundraise off "toss Donald Trump off stage, the current bid is 15k a foot, with a 50k increase if he bounces at least once"

- - - Updated - - -

right of prima nocta
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, I’m talking about him repeatedly crashing weddings at his properties for selfies.
    A quick Google would suggest that it's what he seems to do.

But I just have to wonder... How unexpected have these crashes been? One Google search suggested something called MAGA-themed weddings. For all that is holy...

I just think it's somewhat obvious, that Trump might just visit a wedding at Mar-A-Lago, now that he has been trying to actually live there. Has he been successful on that front, btw? I remember locals not being very happy with him possibly living there, and possibly denying him the opportunity.

But I do remain doubtful, that he wasn't invited, or at least hoped he would come.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?