Are allied races battlenet wide?

I noticed that toys are shared with all of my accounts within the same bnet. Is it the same for allied races? If I unlock them with one of my accounts, the rest will have them unlocked as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    they are single account bound

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I noticed that toys are shared with all of my accounts within the same bnet. Is it the same for allied races? If I unlock them with one of my accounts, the rest will have them unlocked as well?
    With all respect that you made a post about this and wondering if....
    What keeps you from trying this out (and eventually finding out that they are Account bound) before making a post about this?

Don't get me wrong, ask what you want you're free in doing so but are some things obvious if you look around?
    A simple google would have given you this answer as well.

yes they are

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are.
    I bought a second account on the same battlenet and made a Kul Tiran druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall, they are battle.net account bound limited to the region they are earned in.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..