Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    I know it doesn't help to say, but seriously just use your own Key. I hate that people say that, but I have zero problems getting full 226 people in my 15s. And I make my own. And dont have to worry about anybody wanting me or not. And the good news is, if you clear a 15 once youll be set forever; a new key each week - and if you time the 15, a 16 to delevel, or a 14 to boost if you dont.
    I agree with this. Pugged up to 14s where it got to the point i was waiting an hour to find a group. And at that point if the group picked me, I assumed they were bad for not picking someone better lol. Ran my own keys, got 4 or 5 of the 15s done for ksm. Chatted a bit with similar io players. Added them to friends and if we had keys eachother needed, we ran them to get ksm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    My guildie, a warlock, has similar problem as you. He is well above 220 ilvl, cleared CN hc and has a pretty decent raider.io. He always complains that noone takes him, a demo warlock, to dungeons cause he is not "meta". Yet when we take him with us, all he does is complain how the DH tank is too fast and he cant keep up and how DH's are bad cause they are old warlock abilities reskinned and how that class should be deleted. Then he refuses to use invi pots to skip packs cause he came to do damage not run around. After every skip or detour we have to wait for him to "let me summon my pets". Every time he dies, its the same. When he dies: "Im not a boomkin man, I cant teleport out" "Im not a mage I dont have iceblock", "I dont have disengage" etc.
    Now this is all cool but you know whats weird. Almost every warlock I have invited to my group this expansion is the same more or less. This thread here sadly proves that its true yet again. Now like my good old friend once said, noone dislikes you cause of your gender, race, class etc, most dislike you cause you are cunts ingame. Simple^^
    P.S This does not mean you are cunt, did not mean to offend.
    Sounds like he's shit, demo locks have insane survivability especially if he's necrolord like he should be, run around with 45khp, then 20% of damage taken is redirected to pet. Then you have a 20% up shield that returns constantly+on damage, then you have a trinket to buff your up, them you have a 40% shield and 20% damage reduction. On command.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lycras View Post
    Yeap, you did guess right !

Warlock !

Title says it all..

I've nothing to say. Thank you.
    This was after a 2min piss.
    So i doubt it has to do with the class, there's just to many signups.
    I frequently take locks to my keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I think that it’s maybe time to start using your key.
    Yeah likely will from now on. Only recently moved to horde so I haven't got regulars yet. As my friends on horde are all casual.

Dude trust me, I would pay to see dps doing 5k average on a 13. XD
    You and me both >.>

Why not? Especially in low keys imho could be noice addition.

Maybe you’re right instead, but why don’t giving it a try?
    Yeah, I literally said it's fine for low keys

I just feel like Blizzard implementing some sort of mmr system with matchmaking would be a waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Sounds like he's shit, demo locks have insane survivability especially if he's necrolord like he should be, run around with 45khp, then 20% of damage taken is redirected to pet. Then you have a 20% up shield that returns constantly+on damage, then you have a trinket to buff your up, them you have a 40% shield and 20% damage reduction. On command.
    Healed a demo lock last night and didn't see his hp start dropping until about halfway through the prideful hp. Was unexpectedly pleased

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    This was after a 2min piss.
    So i doubt it has to do with the class, there's just to many signups.
    I frequently take locks to my keys.

Exactly. It not that I specifically don't take someone. I even take monk healers sometimes, but only with a good score, those guys know how to drink.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Healed a demo lock last night and didn't see his hp start dropping until about halfway through the prideful hp. Was unexpectedly pleased
    (Unbuffed)

A squishy demolock is a shit demolock, we are broken as shit right now for passive survivability.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-03-30 at 02:59 PM.

)A squishy demolock is a shit demolock, we are broken as shit right now for passive survivability.
    Ya it was great. Could basically ignore him 90% of the run and focus heals else where.

Yeah likely will from now on. Only recently moved to horde so I haven't got regulars yet. As my friends on horde are all casual.
    If you use your key on 13-14-15, most times there’s not even need to have a fixed comp, you will be just flooded with applicants and can take your time to pick up what suits you best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Yeah, I literally said it's fine for low keys

I just feel like Blizzard implementing some sort of mmr system with matchmaking would be a waste of resources.
    Just said that because I have a lot of “friends” that won’t bother joining anything that it’s not “automated”, they don’t want to waste time searching for a group forever.

Just said that because I have a lot of “friends” that won’t bother joining anything that it’s not “automated”, they don’t want to waste time searching for a group forever.
    np =)

Is any of them a healer or tank who plays +12 or higher though?

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    np =)

Is any of them a healer or tank who plays +12 or higher though?
    Of course not, but it’s not they don’t like M+, they don’t want to waste time forming a group.

Of course 2 they are all dps since doing solo content with a tank or - even worse - a healer is a pita.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what you are looking for is people doing 6/7k overall which lets you bypass mechanics and cover most of fuck ups.

ie. you are looking for a carry and you are dissapointed you dont find it in pugs.

in general what most are looking for is enough dps to burst stuff down before mechanics happens.

thats why they only want 226+ in their 14/15s . because only this allows for it to happen .

its shame people in wow dont have balls to admit they just want to be carried and turn +14 into lfr mode.
    Ah yes, i want to be carried in 14s and turn them into LFR , nice try tho but i finished the content some time ago https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...t#difficulty=4 maybe this strawman works with some1 else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    4-5k overall is actually enough to do 13-14s. It's certainly not great but it'll get you through the dungeon until reasonably high levels
    Yeah, its not great, its bad, thats the point and why its funny, usually pugs doing those keys are 215+ at this point and they still cant pull over 6k in a single dung, if we had that system some poster suggested, some groups would be terrible since all the 4k overall peeps would be thrown together into keys and the deplete ratio would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Ah yes, i want to be carried in 14s and turn them into LFR , nice try tho but i finished the content some time ago https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...t#difficulty=4 maybe this strawman works with some1 else

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, its not great, its bad, thats the point and why its funny, usually pugs doing those keys are 215+ at this point and they still cant pull over 6k in a single dung, if we had that system some poster suggested, some groups would be terrible since all the 4k overall peeps would be thrown together into keys and the deplete ratio would be insane.
    If that system ever came to be, there would be unprecedented levels of salt.

"It took me 3 hours to get into a +5 and when I finally did, we wiped twice before first boss and everyone left. This is too hard for queued content and needs a nerf. Completely unacceptable"

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    If that system ever came to be, there would be unprecedented levels of salt.

"It took me 3 hours to get into a +5 and when I finally did, we wiped twice before first boss and everyone left. This is too hard for queued content and needs a nerf. Completely unacceptable"
    Indeed, thats why a skill matching system would be terrible, since the general playerbase is usually bad, the deplete ratio of keys would be higher than it is now and like you said, the complains to get rid of such system would be everywhere, would it be fair? probably, since its supposed to match you with equally skilled people, but people would hate it exactly because they think they are better than they actually are, and this system would make them go "why im paired with guys like this, im better" and we would have the forever Bronze/Silver LoL players that deserve to be challenger, but in wow.

*gold/plat/diamond/.....

This thread is the epitome of why Mythic+ is cancer on the game. I lost a few IQ points, and I only read to page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    This thread is the epitome of why Mythic+ is cancer on the game. I lost a few IQ points, and I only read to page 2.
    Because ppl told him the solution to not getting invited is to start your own group?

I find it funny how the m+ scheme is the scapegoat for this. "Memespecs" or any inferior ones have been ignored in pugs since what, 16 years ago? You may not like m+ and that's fine, but would be less stress if you'd get rid of those delusions.
    And on-topic, there's an almost infinite supply of dps classes compared to tanks and healers. Goes without saying that anyone outside of those few meta top picks will be ignored badly.