Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    @Yunru said in a previous post when you charge attack with Hu Tao the enemy gets this fire debuff that keeps refreshing.
    So the trick with Ganyu was charge shot spam while the enemy keeps refreshing this Fire debuff that lasts for X seconds.

So...IF this is true for Ganyu...maybe is also true for Childe and you can "spam" Vaporize like this.
    Also considering her crit buff when E ends hu tao is better paired with another dps
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    @Yunru said in a previous post when you charge attack with Hu Tao the enemy gets this fire debuff that keeps refreshing.
    So the trick with Ganyu was charge shot spam while the enemy keeps refreshing this Fire debuff that lasts for X seconds.

So...IF this is true for Ganyu...maybe is also true for Childe and you can "spam" Vaporize like this.
    Childe also puts a similar mark on target like hu-tao. But i havent realy tested those 2 together much.

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...tting_torrent/

It only works for him tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Rainslasher maybe?
    The thing is, neither Hydro nor Electro is on the enemy when I combine her with Ganyu.
    And Elemental Mastery is relatively weak and to be "worth it", you have to make use of high damage reactions and Superconduct just isn't really worth a lot of damage.

If I'd combine her with Xinqiu, I'd actually go for, or at least consider, Rainslasher (because I have it at R5 too)... but Superconduct feels very lackluster, and the ice element kinda destroys Rainslasher's talent bonus because the electro debuff is immediatly removed after superconduct.

We miss you dk (T_T) are you still bored with the game?

I've been testing several crazy builds and possible tricks.
    Right now im rocking a full Pyro Shread team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...0_pyro_damage/

Meh...not overpowered but decent.
    This exact team clears floor 12-1 in less than a minute
    Yea I haven't played in awhile. I logged on couple days ago and I was like, why am I even doing these dailies. Just logged off.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The thing is, neither Hydro nor Electro is on the enemy when I combine her with Ganyu.
    And Elemental Mastery is relatively weak and to be "worth it", you have to make use of high damage reactions and Superconduct just isn't really worth a lot of damage.

If I'd combine her with Xinqiu, I'd actually go for, or at least consider, Rainslasher (because I have it at R5 too)... but Superconduct feels very lackluster, and the ice element kinda destroys Rainslasher's talent bonus because the electro debuff is immediatly removed after superconduct.
    Based on this document, chapter 3, I believe support ("sub carry") Beidou's best 4-star weapons are Serpent Spine, Lithic, Sacrificial, Prototype Archaic in that order, so if you don't have the first two, I guess you'd use Sacrificial Greatsword. Maybe Prototype takes over if it has more refinement. Blackcliff Slasher seems statistically viable too but it's not recommended for this usage.

I didn't read too much into the details though and I can't tell you if the math is correct, but probably more trustworthy than random guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    Based on this document, chapter 3, I believe support ("sub carry") Beidou's best 4-star weapons are Serpent Spine, Lithic, Sacrificial, Prototype Archaic in that order, so if you don't have the first two, I guess you'd use Sacrificial Greatsword. Maybe Prototype takes over if it has more refinement. Blackcliff Slasher seems statistically viable too but it's not recommended for this usage.

I didn't read too much into the details though and I can't tell you if the math is correct, but probably more trustworthy than random guessing.

Niiice. Thanks for that guide.

Just look at that Stormbreaker damage/the stormbreaker videos.
    I didn't know it could bounce back to the old target either
    5 bounces, each dealing 9-15k dmg depending on investment.
    On every other attack. That's sick.

Up to 1000% dmg every *second*.
    That's stronger than Xinqiu/on Xinqiu's level.

The fact that it bounces 5 times between 2 targets changes a lot of things.
    Look at her goooo!
    I'll keep that in mind, but first, I have to get her constellations up.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-01 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New primogem code for 300 gems. Only good for today:

SLOOFUOYLIRPATS1

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

SLOOFUOYLIRPATS1
    Thanks
    /chars
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-04-01 at 10:52 AM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

SLOOFUOYLIRPATS1
    Doesn't work for me (EU)

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work for NA either!

Wait a minute.

Ok you got me
    Last edited by Belize; 2021-04-01 at 11:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work for me (EU)
    Read it the other way araund

I googled it.

The internet is scary Yunru.

10+ Year Old Account
    I googled it.

The internet is scary Yunru.
    Oh i remember that. Whole server was mad for a week

Quick question, can i solo peculiar challenges without killing geovishaps and still get the achievement for the bp points or do i need to kill bosses too?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I'm pretty sure i completed a challenge and quit out without killing them and it didn't credit me.
    Not completely certain tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I'm pretty sure i completed a challenge and quit out without killing them and it didn't credit me.
    Not completely certain tho.
    I only miss the 30 sec achievement on the shimmering path, i used the bow trick to complete without falling but i always fail the other one even with Venti
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Quick question, can i solo peculiar challenges without killing geovishaps and still get the achievement for the bp points or do i need to kill bosses too?
    You have to do it whole for every minigame or it will not count.

Kind of curious what they plan to do with the city reputation system. Right now, most people would have done them completely, so its just sorta there. Youd think they would put some kind of reward in place for actually continuing to do it. Something like a point system where you get 10 primo gems for getting enough points. Maybe enough for 20 a week. Something to keep it interesting or useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Kind of curious what they plan to do with the city reputation system. Right now, most people would have done them completely, so its just sorta there. Youd think they would put some kind of reward in place for actually continuing to do it. Something like a point system where you get 10 primo gems for getting enough points. Maybe enough for 20 a week. Something to keep it interesting or useful.
    I would have been nice to be able to buy a house within the cities after a certain amount of Rep.

Floating island is cool and all, but I want a house in Monstadt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I would have been nice to be able to buy a house within the cities after a certain amount of Rep.

Floating island is cool and all, but I want a house in Monstadt
    Housing is coming next patch and its gona be a dimension type of a house. Inside a teapot.