The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

You can literally book the clown for clown shows now. Internet, do your thing.
    I would pay good money to hack that sight and label it the way you just suggested.

I assume you've visited the Donald Trump Library....

So I take it y'all have seen the reports that Matt Gaetz is considering retiring from Congress and joining Newsmax...well...there may be a reason for that - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

Mr. Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Mr. Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Mr. Greenberg posted on Twitter.

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.
    Sure puts his lone vote against the anti-human trafficking bill into context.

We still need to get to the bottom of what freaky shit is going on with his "son", who there is no adoption paperwork for and who has a real honest-to-god flesh and blood father who never gave him up for adoption. What the fuck is Gaetz up to?

So I take it y'all have seen the reports that Matt Gaetz is considering retiring from Congress and joining Newsmax...well...there may be a reason for that - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html

We still need to get to the bottom of what freaky shit is going on with his "son", who there is no adoption paperwork for and who has a real honest-to-god flesh and blood father who never gave him up for adoption. What the fuck is Gaetz up to?
    Old news that’s just getting media attention. Guy has and always will be a scumbag, voted in by the trash that lives around me.

I'm kinda hoping Gaetz is into to some super weird sex cult shit and not just rapey activities.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Old news that’s just getting media attention. Guy has and always will be a scumbag, voted in by the trash that lives around me.
    Scumbag yes, but this is the first I'm hearing about his potentially sleeping with a 17 year old. It's weird how often Republicans seem caught up in sex scandals with under-age boys/girls or involved in human trafficking, including selling babies.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

Mr. Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Mr. Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Mr. Greenberg posted on Twitter.

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.

Maybe the QAnon-asshats and the GOtrumP think the Democrats run a world-wide child sex-trafficking operation out of a pizza joint in NYC because those same people already run a world-wide child sex-trafficking operation out an undisclosed location in Florida. I started this sentence to be a joke but by the time I finished I realized that it could in fact be true. Bad people always see bad things in other people, often things they themselves already do.
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-03-30 at 10:07 PM.

Scumbag yes, but this is the first I'm hearing about his potentially sleeping with a 17 year old. It's weird how often Republicans seem caught up in sex scandals with under-age boys/girls or involved in human trafficking, including selling babies.
    Makes him riding that Trump dick make all the more sense.

Considering Trump's bragging about peeping on underage beauty pageant contestants in their dressing room, it's a match made in a pizza parlor basement.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You, sir, owe me a new monitor - now that my current one is covered with the coffee I just spit out after reading this.

Well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering Trump's bragging about peeping on underage beauty pageant contestants in their dressing room, it's a match made in a pizza parlor basement.
    You know...Ghislaine Maxwell was just charged with sex trafficking....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You know...Ghislaine Maxwell was just charged with sex trafficking....
    And they're both friends with Epstein.

https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sex...3c952b914.html

Gaetz confirmed the investigation, though claims he's a subject rather than a target.

Gaetz sent Axios screenshots of text messages, emails and documents outlining the alleged extortion scheme, which he claimed was being run by a former DOJ employee. The Justice Department declined to comment.

Sounding shaken, Gaetz said that for weeks, he and his father been working with the FBI in the Northern District of Florida on the extortion case. Gaetz said his lawyers were informed by the Justice Department that "I was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women."
    Now I don't believe a word he says, but let's see how this plays out.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/st...25647810203649

Ask and ye shall receive. The lord sometimes works in mysterious ways.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I was speaking more specifically of the sex trafficking charges Matt "Gets-the-Underage-Girl" Gaetz will soon be facing in conjunction with Ghislaine "what's-my-'suicided'-pool-up-to-now" Maxwell.

Man, Trump and his allies sure do seem to hang out with a lot of pedophiles.

It must be a coincidence.

We spoke about that here--last year? Year before?--but there was so much other batshit bonkers stuff going on that it kind of got swept under the rug as just another piece of evidence that the GOP is full of criminals and scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    We spoke about that here--last year? Year before?--but there was so much other batshit bonkers stuff going on that it kind of got swept under the rug as just another piece of evidence that the GOP is full of criminals and scumbags.
    I thought that was all with Nestor, his adopted "son" whom Gaetz has no adoption paperwork for.

I thought that was all with Nestor, his adopted "son" whom Gaetz has no adoption paperwork for.
    Nah, there was a Baskin Robbins amount of shady variety in the story at the time but we only dedicated a couple pages to discussing it before the next big scandal came rolling down the hill. We have a lot of bandwidth to think about multiple things at once, but the past 4 years has really tested that capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    We have a lot of bandwidth to think about multiple things at once, but the past 4 years has really tested that capacity.
    I have a genuine fear that I'm forgetting more political jokes from the past four years than I remember to keep in my binders full of political jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sex...3c952b914.html

Gaetz confirmed the investigation, though claims he's a subject rather than a target.

Now I don't believe a word he says, but let's see how this plays out.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/st...25647810203649

Ask and ye shall receive. The lord sometimes works in mysterious ways.
    Underage...sex....it's PizzaGaetz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol as expected, low class trash doing low class trashy things
    He has to bilk his followers out of more money, any way he can.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...reement-478648

A federal judge ruled Tuesday that a broad non-disclosure agreement that Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign required employees to sign is unenforceable.

U.S. District Court Judge Paul Gardephe’s ruling generally steered clear of the constitutional issues presented by such agreements in the context of political campaigns. Instead, the judge — an appointee of President George W. Bush — said the sweeping, boilerplate language the campaign compelled employees to sign was so vague that the agreement was invalid under New York contract law.

Gardephe’s 36-page decision said a non-disparagement clause in the agreement was similarly flawed.
    So, there are questions whether this ruling voids the NDA's for ALL staffers or just her, but it seems like it voids it for everyone. This seems exclusive to the campaign NDA's, not the ones for the White House.

But boy...wonder if we'll start getting some juicy details if folks don't have the threat of the NDA/non disparagement agreement hanging over their heads.