Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although im considering possible marack influence on bwon to execute Val.

is grae your scum buddy?

- - - Updated - - -

again.....

3+ Year Old Account
    Val taunted me, so out he went
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    is grae your scum buddy?

- - - Updated - - -

again.....
    How are you scum reading Graeham.

3+ Year Old Account
    Also @Crackleslap sorry for not answering your earlier. I was just really unsure about making a list because I was really tired/hungry and felt that if I did do a read, it'd be half-assed or something

Also hello I am Town

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    How are you scum reading Graeham.
    how not he claimed a vt thats easy for a scum to hide behind and if you were a vt why the fuck would you out the other tprs chance at living talk about stupid

3+ Year Old Account
    Also, Reeeee

(Because I am no longer King/Queen)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Val taunted me, so out he went
    I wish you hadn't. I thought Val was trying a very obvious hero play, but turns out he was knight...so the taunting was just wrong to do. But I feel like you just reacted rather than serve due diligence. There was hints of Val being TPR in the game thread. :/

how not he claimed a vt thats easy for a scum to hide behind and if you were a vt why the fuck would you out the other tprs chance at living talk about stupid
    Why are you suddenly saying this now, on D2, rather back on D1 when it was more relevant and my reasoning for doing what I did on D1 was put forward?

Your logic also makes zero sense - the entire point of offering myself up on the chopping block was to prevent the worst possible outcome, namely a TPR being killed which - to my annoyance - is exactly what ended up happening.

I wish you hadn't. I thought Val was trying a very obvious hero play, but turns out he was knight...so the taunting was just wrong to do. But I feel like you just reacted rather than serve due diligence. There was hints of Val being TPR in the game thread. :/
    that was also flawwed why would you come out as the hero you'd instantly become a target he should of just shut up and not claimed anything and he would of done better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Why are you suddenly saying this now, on D2, rather back on D1 when it was more relevant and my reasoning for doing what I did on D1 was put forward?

Your logic also makes zero sense - the entire point of offering myself up on the chopping block was to prevent the worst possible outcome, namely a TPR being killed which - to my annoyance - is exactly what ended up happening.
    cuz it wouldnt matter what i said d1 i knew bwon was gunna kill val for talking shit i mean every1 should know she doesnt take that kinda stuff well

Interestingly enough, Foxxi also claimed back on D1. Further narrowing down the pool of players for TPR's to hide behind. Why are you not applying the same logic there?

- - - Updated - - -

cuz it wouldnt matter what i said d1 i knew bwon was gunna kill val for talking shit i mean every1 should know she doesnt take that kinda stuff well
    Why would you know that was going to happen?

Are you in a QT with Bwon?

the problem is now that your alive and apparently a vt and seeing how foxxi didnt die i assume they are probably hero hunting they obv aint gunna kill you if your just a vt

- - - Updated - - -

no im not in qt with bwon

the problem is now that your alive and apparently a vt and seeing how foxxi didnt die i assume they are probably hero hunting they obv aint gunna kill you if your just a vt
    Why is it a problem that I'm alive?

val litterly was talkin shit to bwon and you know she wont take it lol

- - - Updated - - -

cuz scum wont kill you now if you are what you say you are they are most likely hero hunting

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he claimed VT, doesn't make him VT. If you're the hero, which is the only PR he can be at this point (if he is one) you're most certainly lying about your role.

val litterly was talkin shit to bwon and you know she wont take it lol
    I expected a modicum of restraint.

If you knew it was going to happen, though, why didn't you try and talk Bwon out of it and why didn't you criticise Foxxi for choosing a volatile player to elevate to such a powerful role?

10+ Year Old Account
    that was also flawwed why would you come out as the hero you'd instantly become a target he should of just shut up and not claimed anything and he would of done better

- - - Updated - - -

Because based on the reads/votes during d1, not many people had Val pegged as a TPR.

I expected a modicum of restraint.

If you knew it was going to happen, though, why didn't you try and talk Bwon out of it and why didn't you criticise Foxxi for choosing a volatile player to elevate to such a powerful role?
    i didnt critize foxxi because im sure 90% of the ppl here would of d1'd bwon for the hammers last game

and im not gunna muniplate bwon shes an adult she can make her own desitions there is no need to force her off sum1 shes upset with

- - - Updated - - -

Because based on the reads/votes during d1, not many people had Val pegged as a TPR.
    i know he usually subliminal msgs that shit

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL RIGHT. Time to reread.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what to make with Xanjori's death personally. He exerted interest in Graeham/Val. I don't feel like Graeham would've felt that pressured by Xanjori to night kill him. Maybe that's what he wants us to think.

Which actually reminds me, I did something similar not to long ago. I killed Xanjori as well despite him calling out all my bullshit and I got away with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Bwonsamdi scum
    2. Claws scum
    3. Crackle scum
    4. Foxximcleod scum
    5. Graeham scum
    6. Listo95 scum
    7. Lora town
    8. Marack scum
    9. Nefarious Tea scum

ok ty for listening to my scum reads bless

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.