Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Could just say... 'Fuzzy' instead of Fluffy?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Marack doesn't have a huge amount of engagement with the game; only irritation with anime talk and vague murder lists (like we all have). A little like he might be trying to fly under the radar.(
    Game started when I was at work. I responded when I got home from work for the few hours I was awake. Woke up to it being Night. Was out all day today, and again, have responded to people.

Im not flying under the radar. Im living my life and not devoting a massive amount of time/effort to this interim game. People know who I would kill, which is likely why I wasnt made King.

Maybe INTERACT with me if you want more information or a read of me... instead of painting me as lurking

Interesting.
    @Crackleslap

What do you think of Tea's reads?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What.

/10 chars

- - - Updated - - -
    @foxximcleod

Ok, so I think Graeham still feels pretty scummy. Of course, I could be wrong entirely and you fake-claimed kingmaker and Crackle is your scum buddy :P

Lora is... being Lora. They're always so (pointlessly) acerbic that they're hard to read. We have a habit of using a can opener to see what's inside, and with no interactive roles it'll be even tougher to catch scum-lora in a lie without an execution.

I probably do look a little scummy since I never voted yesterday, but that was pure accident. I thought I had voted on Graeham early in the day but the post may not have gone through on mobile since my work building is super old and phones have poor reception. Never had a particularly scum read on Xanjori - my logic was "they were scum the last two games so if shoe fits..." So I don't know why scum might have iced him; neither of his votes nor people who scumread him speak to me besides Graeham.

Clawsout is tough to read too. I don't swing either way with them yet.

Bwom I already said looks a little scummy for using their execution as pure vengeance; that's super anti-town, especially on D1. If they really are a villager there's a lot of redemption to be done.

Marack doesn't have a huge amount of engagement with the game; only irritation with anime talk and vague murder lists (like we all have). A little like he might be trying to fly under the radar.

Same with Listo but on the exact opposite side of the anime argument. A little scummy for coasting and fluffery.

ALSO FUCK YOU FOXXI MY PUPPY IS SO FLUFFY AND I COULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT IN THE FAE GAME!
    The Bwon read is kinda meh. Doesn't add anything at this point. Everyone's going to be against her actions. Just depends if we actually need to get rid of her or not. At the moment, im wagering no at the moment...

Disagree with Marack. He's certainly not the most active this game, but I feel like he's been present enough. (If we removed listo/val post count about anime they're probably the same). Provided some reads. That said @Marack who would your 2 be this day? Seems towney.

Clawsout is someone that is definietly on my radar. Ever since a certain interaction with Val who I was certain was a TPR at that point, piqued my interest. Val voted Bwon. (which i immediately recognised as possible tpr). Claws promptly followed with a vote on val afterwards and stuck it there throughout the day. What has my interest is if Claws knew as well, and possibly influenced Bwon? + some other weird logic n things and basically against some of my reads as well on Marack/Graeham.

Probably agree with the rest.

I do also think you were feigning participation a bit. Kinda felt like you tried to force things that just weren't. Like saying Graeham definietly slipped or "look at this!" to my kill list. Felt out of place for me.

- - - Updated - - -
    @foxximcleod

Have you changed your reads so far this game or are you still on Graeham? you've asked plenty of questions to people, but I'd like to hear some of your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I do also think you were feigning participation a bit. Kinda felt like you tried to force things that just weren't. Like saying Graeham definietly slipped or "look at this!" to my kill list. Felt out of place for me.

Right because anything else on D1 is any better? lol
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Marack who would your 2 be this day? Seems towney.
    I feel Claws has been climbing my list as d1 ending and into today. NT is also getting on my nerves, like graeham was, with their painting of me.

Thinking Claws, listo, NT are my list today... but I still wanna see Bwom and Grae dead More personal reason then reads). Need to take foxxi at face value since nobody is going to CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I feel Claws has been climbing my list as d1 ending and into today. NT is also getting on my nerves, like graeham was, with their painting of me.

Thinking Claws, listo, NT are my list today... but I still wanna see Bwom and Grae dead More personal reason then reads). Need to take foxxi at face value since nobody is going to CC.
    your list is flawed if im on it then but hey you do you im heading to bed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    your list is flawed if im on it then but hey you do you im heading to bed
    This is what everyone will say...

Do you not see why you are on peoples lists?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    This is what everyone will say...

Do you not see why you are on peoples lists?
    I can i suppose but its chill

I am currently the most suspicious of Tea. The over all vibe of his posts just doesn't sit well, and I don't like that the response to my question just listed everyone as potentially suspect. And this part of his response:
    Ok, so I think Graeham still feels pretty scummy. Of course, I could be wrong entirely and you fake-claimed kingmaker and Crackle is your scum buddy :P
    Feels like he's just agreeing with what I had previously stated, while also trying to throw potential doubt onto my claim, which he did at the start of the day here as well:
    This is interesting because Foxxi - if her kingmaker claim is true <snip>
    No one has counter claimed me -- and if I were lying then someone should have by now -- so his doubt feels odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Right because anything else on D1 is any better? lol
    This also rankles. I made a very pointed effort to make real and valuable information for us to look at Day 1

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO FUCK YOU FOXXI MY PUPPY IS SO FLUFFY AND I COULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT IN THE FAE GAME!
    And this is entirely unrelated, a game late, and a lie. You could have talked about your fluffy puppy to your hearts content during Twilight. (Not that this has any bearing on my sus -- it just rubbed me wrong)

- - - Updated - - -

Tea also isn't asking anyone else any questions, which town should be doing in order to make connections between players...
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Tea also isn't asking anyone else any questions, which town should be doing in order to make connections between players...
    This is true i went to go read him and its a lot of nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Ppl should be asking questions as theres no cop in game ect

- - - Updated - - -

also xan was pokeing grae quite a bit d1 but idk

listo has been really quiet this game as usual did his usual i wanna play this game

Lora may have killed xan for revenge hmm

i feel like theres gotta be at least 1 scum in there i doubt xan would of died for no reason i get it was d1 but nks tend to have sum info to them

- - - Updated - - -

tea also was sus of xan aswell but not much to go off of

3+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi - Town, and trying not to fucking die lol
    Claws - I don't realluy feel anything bad coming from him. Sure, he's fighting with Grae, but that seems to be normal-ish
    Crackle - Says that people felt out of place to him, possible Scum, but we'll see
    Foxximcleod - Claimed to be Kingmaker and made me King because I wouldn't vengeance kill someone. Sounds good to me
    Graeham - Asked Claws if he was in a QT with someone. Could be Town screwing around lol. Also 'Pick me, I'm Town!'
    Listo95 - No clue, neutral for now though. Wants to kill Foxxi I guess?
    Lora - Probably not the Cop this time. Is saltier than usual, and says he'll kill Xanjori if he becomes King
    Marack - Salty AF. Mad at me and Grae, but what else is new lol
    Nefarious Tea - Say I need "Redemption" if I really am Town. Yeah, I got nothing, don't want to have him kill me

Ok I'm done for now lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Bwonsamdi - Town, and trying not to fucking die lol
    Claws - I don't realluy feel anything bad coming from him. Sure, he's fighting with Grae, but that seems to be normal-ish
    Crackle - Says that people felt out of place to him, possible Scum, but we'll see
    Foxximcleod - Claimed to be Kingmaker and made me King because I wouldn't vengeance kill someone. Sounds good to me
    Graeham - Asked Claws if he was in a QT with someone. Could be Town screwing around lol. Also 'Pick me, I'm Town!'
    Listo95 - No clue, neutral for now though. Wants to kill Foxxi I guess?
    Lora - Probably not the Cop this time. Is saltier than usual, and says he'll kill Xanjori if he becomes King
    Marack - Salty AF. Mad at me and Grae, but what else is new lol
    Nefarious Tea - Say I need "Redemption" if I really am Town. Yeah, I got nothing, don't want to have him kill me

Ok I'm done for now lol
    dang i think this is your best list to date good job

- - - Updated - - -
    @listo95 you gunna contribute anything relevant this game or you still gotta kill foxxi mode thats all i got on you from reading you

- - - Updated - - -

Bwonsamdi - town
    Claws - town
    Crackle - current king
    Foxximcleod - town
    Graeham - worried
    Listo95 - super worried
    Lora - worried
    Marack - slightly worried but probably town
    Nefarious Tea - worried

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote listo

10+ Year Old Account
    Where am I for killing Foxxi? I literally believe her kingmaker claim. And sorry that school started back up and we’ve had like 4 people get fired from where I work within a week so work has been hectic.

Also is no one gonna look at Lora and the fact that if given the chance he’d 100% kill Xan no matter what. I’m now going back to work and won’t be able to do anything for about 3-4 hours.

Vote: Lora

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Where am I for killing Foxxi? I literally believe her kingmaker claim. And sorry that school started back up and we’ve had like 4 people get fired from where I work within a week so work has been hectic.

Also is no one gonna look at Lora and the fact that if given the chance he’d 100% kill Xan no matter what. I’m now going back to work and won’t be able to do anything for about 3-4 hours.

You lurk around here often?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post

see i thought this but lora would be an idiot to straight up murder xan that would make him a super easy target and yes i do suspect he may have done it but idk i believe lora is a better player then that meanwhile your here not doing anything and lora would be the easy target to push this kill onto

10+ Year Old Account
    see i thought this but lora would be an idiot to straight up murder xan that would make him a super easy target and yes i do suspect he may have done it but idk i believe lora is a better player then that meanwhile your here not doing anything and lora would be the easy target to push this kill onto
    Lora would legit not care about that. That is very much a Lora play. (Now I start work)

Listo hasn't given much of anything to get a read on, no. However I would remove someone I have suspicions of over someone I do not yet, and pressure Listo to provide more insight.

Vote: Nefarious Tea

Listo, other than Lora who do you find suspicious and why?

@Crackleslap who are you leaning towards now?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap who are you leaning towards now?
    I am currently thinking Nefarious Tea. His actions day one are still a little bit weird too me, involving Graeham/Foxxi. He said that Graeham had definietly slipped, but a few comments later suggested the idea that Foxxi was possibly deflecting attention off herself onto Graeham/Marack. Which seems to nullify his original statement of Graeham slipping. Unless he's thinking foxxi is attempting too bus Graeham?? So overall, I don't understand why he said Graeham slipped, if his actions seem to say he doesn't believe that.

That and he's still currently after Graeham as well, which I disagree with.

Though the execution is coming very and I mean very shortly. So if there's anything anyone wants to say, do it now.

My decision isn't final yet, so there's still time!