Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... Really? You think the guys who write the April Fools website page are the same ones that develop the actual game? That's like saying, in a big restaurant, the cook is the same guy who manages the cash register.

Seriously, what the fuck? I honestly do hope this is a bad April Fools attempt.
    It almost certainly isn’t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bohica89 View Post
    The April fools have totally become low effort, I'd almost prefer they just not do it and spend time fixing the game. That is just me though.
    Not the same developers~♫

- - - Updated - - -

New Dungeon: A Fungus

Covenants
    • Seed of Corruption can now be planted in the Queen’s Conservatory. You monster.

Druid
    • Rake no longer smacks you in the face when you step on it.

Shaman
    • Venthyr shamans are now provided with a unique therapeutic questline to help them deal with the cognitive dissonance of their Covenant choice.

Warrior
    • War Machine has finally stopped blaming itself for what happened to Tony.
    These made me chuckle, not gonna lie. The 'A Fungus' one was actually rather... interesting as I thought about it as an actual feature.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

7+ Year Old Account
    "They should focus on the game more" as if the notes aren't written by some intern or CM during their lunch break.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bohica89 View Post
    The April fools have totally become low effort, I'd almost prefer they just not do it and spend time fixing the game. That is just me though.
    MMO Champion -"I hate Activision Blizzard they treat Devs like tools and robots instead of humans.."

Also MMO Champion - "Stop having fun for 10 minutes and fix the game!"

Some actual good ones in there. Had a good laugh

I want the Fungus game made in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Although not as funny as previous ones, there are some good jokes here. I liked the JRR Martin reference the most.

Druid
    Rake no longer smacks you in the face when you step on it.
    Innervate has been innovated on, and it now emanates an intimate condensate to mitigate the desolate desiccant before you dehydrate. 2 charges.

I laughed so hard Some really good ones this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... Really? You think the guys who write the April Fools website page are the same ones that develop the actual game? That's like saying, in a big restaurant, the cook is the same guy who manages the cash register.

Seriously, what the fuck? I honestly do hope this is a bad April Fools attempt.

THANK YOU. It really needed to be said that the people writing the April Fool's jokes aren't the programmers and artists. I love the fact that they still try to put them out, year after year.

Priest
    Power Infusion now exclusively targets Survival Hunters.
    If no Survival Hunters are in your group, Power Infusion is applied to a “random” friendly target.

LOLLLL. Them joking about Survival hunters was the best! Good sign that it's also internally recognized as a failure

Less time spent writing these April's fools jokes, and more time fixing the game.

lol the Warlock one that says "Vile Taint. That's it." haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    More effort went in to April 1 joke than all of shadowlands
    And to think, the real joke was inside you all along...

On topic, a great round this year. Rogues had me busting up actually, as did vile taint and thunder clap. Some people just don't appreciate purposefully ridiculous humor and it shows.

Mage patch notes are the best.

That or the one about Storm Earth and Fire.

this one was kind of meh to me.

So many sad boomers who no longer extract enjoyment out of life. See a therapist if an April fools' post triggers you this much.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I'm just gonna be the fun detected guy.

They need to spend less time on these April Fools patch notes and more time developing 9.1

As far as I'm concerned, with the way Bobby Cockdick is running things over there, these cost us a raid tier.
    Well then I'll play. Tell me how long you think this took to come up with? My guess is an intern took half a day...max. In that time, my guess is that 9.1 was delayed by 0 seconds. How long do you think this delayed 9.1?

....and 0/10 for the name thing that you apparently made a whole post just to use....
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh those content jokes were low effort, where's the Bard class and other picture meme quality of past years?

There are some seriously deluded and toxic people in this thread. Some of you either forgot or weren't told, if you are going to be an angry sarcastic whiny child keep your opinion to yourself.

Some of them made me chuckle, the war machine, the shaman/venthyr, and the power infusion on surv hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

So many people taking every chance to hate on the game. Sad.